Pages:
Author

Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread - page 4. (Read 226647 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
February 07, 2014, 07:58:47 AM
resolution on the time labels could use a little attention.

Could you develop a bit ? I am not sure what you mean Smiley
Activity: 164
Im not 1FfmbHfnpaZjKFvyi1okTjJJusN455paPH
February 07, 2014, 07:28:48 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
black swan hunter
February 06, 2014, 07:22:24 PM
Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing?

They are too smart for that.  

They don't spend time trying to get 'newbies to invest'.  That is activity for pump and dump coins.  Mastercoin core devs don't really care at all about pumping up the prices.  They only care about building a nice system.  Everyday they spend all day solving complicated issues.  There are no cheerleaders on the team (except maybe me).  They don't come into forums and say positive things to attract newbie investors.  They believe either the damn thing works and people will come running to use it; or the damn thing doesn't work. That's all.  So they spend all day in code - not in forums trying to attract newbies.  Maybe you guys should go over to NXT or Doge where they don't care at all about the underlying technology but love singing pretty to newbies.

MSC prices are low today - because the function is low.  That is how it should be.  Maybe tomorrow the function will be higher and the prices will follow that.  

MSC has loads of long-term coin holders and very few day traders.  Doge is a good place for day trading.  The Master Protocol is allergic to hype.

Thanks for the heads up, and for making me want to dump my coins and jump ship Roll Eyes

Without any investors, the coin will not succeed. Without buyers, there are no sales. Say what you will, the devs can have their heads buried in code all day long, ironing out problems. Without new interest now, tomorrow, next week or next year the coin will decrease in value. Where theoretically it could get close to the point at which it is worth nothing. Now that is a smart thing to do.

PR is important. This thread needs to be either locked or moderated. It no longer serves the original function of exchange.
Activity: 196
February 06, 2014, 07:19:20 PM
Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing?

They are too smart for that.  

They don't spend time trying to get 'newbies to invest'.  That is activity for pump and dump coins.  Mastercoin core devs don't really care at all about pumping up the prices.  They only care about building a nice system.  Everyday they spend all day solving complicated issues.  There are no cheerleaders on the team (except maybe me).  They don't come into forums and say positive things to attract newbie investors.  They believe either the damn thing works and people will come running to use it; or the damn thing doesn't work. That's all.  So they spend all day in code - not in forums trying to attract newbies.  Maybe you guys should go over to NXT or Doge where they don't care at all about the underlying technology but love singing pretty to newbies.

MSC prices are low today - because the function is low.  That is how it should be.  Maybe tomorrow the function will be higher and the prices will follow that.  

MSC has loads of long-term coin holders and very few day traders.  Doge is a good place for day trading.  The Master Protocol is allergic to hype.

Thanks for the heads up, and for making me want to dump my coins and jump ship Roll Eyes

Without any investors, the coin will not succeed. Without buyers, there are no sales. Say what you will, the devs can have their heads buried in code all day long, ironing out problems. Without new interest now, tomorrow, next week or next year the coin will decrease in value. Where theoretically it could get close to the point at which it is worth nothing. Now that is a smart thing to do.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2014, 01:48:07 AM
Can this thread be tidied up a bit, and get rid of the mindless tit-for-tat bickering and save it for PM?

Personally think it doesn't look good to potential investors/buyers/interested parties etc etc
This thread, actually this forum, has been kind of abandoned by Mastercoin team. There are aother official forum and blog. For buying and selling, please check the exchanges. Since there's no escrow here any more, even it's not abandoned, it's not safe to trade here.

I've noticed that. Im using masterxchange.

Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing? It was HERE that I found out about it myself.
Yes, I agree with you. I don't understand why they choose to use their own forum too. I do know that Ron had some issue with the operators here before. Moreover, Mastercoin was moved to altcoin section without notice could also be one of the reasons.
February 05, 2014, 10:00:24 PM
Can this thread be tidied up a bit, and get rid of the mindless tit-for-tat bickering and save it for PM?

Personally think it doesn't look good to potential investors/buyers/interested parties etc etc
This thread, actually this forum, has been kind of abandoned by Mastercoin team. There are aother official forum and blog. For buying and selling, please check the exchanges. Since there's no escrow here any more, even it's not abandoned, it's not safe to trade here.

I've noticed that. Im using masterxchange.

Surely they should be actively posting on THIS forum to keep crypto-currency newbies investing? It was HERE that I found out about it myself.
legendary
February 05, 2014, 08:52:08 PM

February 05, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 05, 2014, 05:07:39 PM
Regards to my MSC holding, I'd rather not to disclose them because I don't think I need to prove anything. Believe or not is your choice and it affects me nothing. I will only say that I spent more BTC on MSC than on XCP. Moreover, whichever of them succeeds does not matter, I will be happy in both cases. Smiley That's the benefit of diversify.

This. I lol at the MSC fanboys who think by not diversifying they are being loyal or something. The people who hold both MSC and XCP are the ones that win. And right now, XCP has a more developed platform.

If you are thrilled with both MSC and XCP in how they integrate with the Bitcoin blockchain,  you will definitely love NEX.  Check NEX out at www.nexcoin.net , specifications should give you some idea as to where we are going.
black swan hunter
February 05, 2014, 05:01:07 PM
Trading =/= Investing, td service and stereotype and Bit Think are on the right track.

Shills can go fuck themselves (all who respond to this insult will just acknowledge they are, I am not calling anyone in particular Wink ).

I own XCP, PTS, MSC, NXT will mine ETH and never buy eMunie (because I damn hate them) and I am a happy rich man!!

Also @td service: Skycoin? A close friend of mine advised me to keep this under my radar too...

Yes, I'm watching Skycoin, like the Go language aspect. It may be used as the basis of a two tier PoS coin some of us are working on. We're currently deciding on a platform.
legendary
Activity: 1498
February 05, 2014, 11:00:44 AM
Trading =/= Investing, td service and stereotype and Bit Think are on the right track.

Shills can go fuck themselves (all who respond to this insult will just acknowledge they are, I am not calling anyone in particular Wink ).

I own XCP, PTS, MSC, NXT will mine ETH and never buy eMunie (because I damn hate them) and I am a happy rich man!!

Also @td service: Skycoin? A close friend of mine advised me to keep this under my radar too...
black swan hunter
February 04, 2014, 04:22:08 PM
Who got the best deal, people who bought Google or Apple at joke prices or those who just bought the NASDAQ index?

That's why I ignore most of the alt coins, especially Dogecoin. The whole meme thing with the pictures and broken English is very silly to begin with. I'm buying in a sector in a weighted distribution, not the whole Nasdaq.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1010
February 04, 2014, 04:18:45 PM
Regards to my MSC holding, I'd rather not to disclose them because I don't think I need to prove anything. Believe or not is your choice and it affects me nothing. I will only say that I spent more BTC on MSC than on XCP. Moreover, whichever of them succeeds does not matter, I will be happy in both cases. Smiley That's the benefit of diversify.

This. I lol at the MSC fanboys who think by not diversifying they are being loyal or something. The people who hold both MSC and XCP are the ones that win. And right now, XCP has a more developed platform.

+1 I'm diversifying into all viable next gen projects - XRP, MSC, PTS, XCP, Ethereum, eMunie, even have some NXT. There is a very low downside compared to the huge upside if even just one really hits, and there will most likely be 2 or 3 sector leaders.

I'm also watching Skycoin, MC2, Zerocoin, NEX, and Bitcloud for ways to accumulate.

right "+1 for thinking exactly like me" let's pat each other on the back for displaying same behavior.

Not all these coins are created equal. Some have poor ideas behind it, some have poor management and so on.

Who got the best deal, people who bought Google or Apple at joke prices or those who just bought the NASDAQ index?
Who got the best deal, people who bought Google and Apple at joke prices or those who buy Google but dismiss Apple because they already had Google?
Activity: 294
February 04, 2014, 03:55:50 PM

+1 I'm diversifying into all viable next gen projects - XRP, MSC, PTS, XCP, Ethereum, eMunie, even have some NXT. There is a very low downside compared to the huge upside if even just one really hits, and there will most likely be 2 or 3 sector leaders.

I'm also watching Skycoin, MC2, Zerocoin, NEX, and Bitcloud for ways to accumulate.

right "+1 for thinking exactly like me" let's pat each other on the back for displaying same behavior.

Not all these coins are created equal. Some have poor ideas behind it, some have poor management and so on.

black swan hunter
February 04, 2014, 03:49:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
February 04, 2014, 11:19:58 AM

legendary
February 04, 2014, 08:06:48 AM
Yet another pointless PM from TKeenan DGurlari.....

"What's the problem?  Why don't you go fuck yourself?   You asked for niceties as part of a transaction - I don't give those.  I just give MSC.  For people who demand niceties - I say go fuck yourself.  Where's the trouble with that?  I don't have to do a deal with pleasantries - it is just BTC for MSC.  If you are looking for more than that, you shouldn't respond to my offers.  Got it now?"

And here is another one from last week....

"panic up - like those pussies and get your price down to .158 and I'll take them."

I hope people are now as informed as i, and are able to make a considered decision.
BitThink. See the pattern above, for reason to not take the abuse personally, but i can see you dont need that, as that last post will discombobulate his boorish brain.  Wink
He just doesnt get how much emotion he has invested in MSC. If only he understood the virtues of diversity......monetary and psychologically.

Cue the abuse.  Sad  
Thanks a lot, stereotype. I do feel better after seeing his previous PMs you shown me. Smiley

Pfft. You guys need to grow a pair of balls and/or put your weak hands down your pants to relive those high stress levels.

diversification is for people who don't know what they're doing - Warren Buffett

I rest my fucking case. Wink

@BitThink
Can you give us your MSC address to see how many MSC you're holding? Sign that address for us or send tiny amount to another MSC address to prove you really own some?

Since you develop software for rival MSC project, ofc you're pushing that project and want that to succeed vs MSC. That's why you have it in your sig, so don't be a hypocrite and admit it that stake you have in that other project is way bigger than one you might have in MSC and I stress MIGHT.

When did I push another project in this thread? Could you provide an example? I think I only mentioned once that considering XCP got so much progress in only two months, we should expect more from MSC. Does this count as pushing other project to succeed MSC? On the contrary, you could find my previous posts comparing MSC and XCP in other threads and I said they both had pros and cons.

Activity: 294
February 04, 2014, 06:47:26 AM

"What's the problem?  Why don't you go fuck yourself?   You asked for niceties as part of a transaction - I don't give those.  I just give MSC.  For people who demand niceties - I say go fuck yourself.  Where's the trouble with that?  I don't have to do a deal with pleasantries - it is just BTC for MSC.  If you are looking for more than that, you shouldn't respond to my offers.  Got it now?"

"panic up - like those pussies and get your price down to .158 and I'll take them."

I hope people are now as informed as i, and are able to make a considered decision.
BitThink. See the pattern above, for reason to not take the abuse personally, but i can see you dont need that, as that last post will discombobulate his boorish brain.  Wink
He just doesnt get how much emotion he has invested in MSC. If only he understood the virtues of diversity......monetary and psychologically.

Cue the abuse.  Sad  
Thanks a lot, stereotype. I do feel better after seeing his previous PMs you shown me. Smiley

Pfft. You guys need to grow a pair of balls and/or put your weak hands down your pants to relive those high stress levels.

diversification is for people who don't know what they're doing - Warren Buffett

I rest my fucking case. Wink

@BitThink
Can you give us your MSC address to see how many MSC you're holding? Sign that address for us or send tiny amount to another MSC address to prove you really own some?

Since you develop software for rival MSC project, ofc you're pushing that project and want that to succeed vs MSC. That's why you have it in your sig, so don't be a hypocrite and admit it that stake you have in that other project is way bigger than one you might have in MSC and I stress MIGHT.
legendary
Activity: 1554
February 04, 2014, 06:22:40 AM

"What's the problem?  Why don't you go fuck yourself?   You asked for niceties as part of a transaction - I don't give those.  I just give MSC.  For people who demand niceties - I say go fuck yourself.  Where's the trouble with that?  I don't have to do a deal with pleasantries - it is just BTC for MSC.  If you are looking for more than that, you shouldn't respond to my offers.  Got it now?"

BitThink. See the pattern above, for reason to not take the abuse personally, but i can see you dont need that, as that last post will discombobulate his boorish brain.  Wink

Cue the abuse.  Sad  
We are in good company!...... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4732422
legendary
February 04, 2014, 06:14:22 AM

"What's the problem?  Why don't you go fuck yourself?   You asked for niceties as part of a transaction - I don't give those.  I just give MSC.  For people who demand niceties - I say go fuck yourself.  Where's the trouble with that?  I don't have to do a deal with pleasantries - it is just BTC for MSC.  If you are looking for more than that, you shouldn't respond to my offers.  Got it now?"

BitThink. See the pattern above, for reason to not take the abuse personally, but i can see you dont need that, as that last post will discombobulate his boorish brain.  Wink

Cue the abuse.  Sad  
Pages:
Jump to: