Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 72. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
1 GUP is around 0.20$, volume is 75 BTC in bittrex.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GUP
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
What was ICO's price per coin?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
no one got bountys yet right?
Activity: 381
Buy support is good I hope we will see big floor for this token but we have to put sell order over 50k to make it more valuable. I will hold my tokens because I'm not dumb to feed the whales at low prices.

Agreed. $1+ for me.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Buy support is good I hope we will see big floor for this token but we have to put sell order over 50k to make it more valuable. I will hold my tokens because I'm not dumb to feed the whales at low prices.
ROFL who payed 120k ??
why is it still closed?

Trading has begun!
Activity: 307

wow , that would be good news for matchpool tokens holder.
why is it still closed?
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

GUP LOCKUP ENDS AT 13:00 GMT

Awesome news!

Excited to start trading. I think price will go down for first few days because of bounty dump.

I think so and will rise just after few days when available in the market. Those who were not able to buy during the ICO are going to make it to get more than the 20% bonus. I have been watching GUP during the promotion but was also late. I haven't participated the ICO because it ended quickly.

Awesome news!

Excited to start trading. I think price will go down for first few days because of bounty dump.

Bounty dumps happen, when it's already listed on an exchange and the devs start distributing it then. However, bounty holders already have their holding the same as ICO. Everyone is in the same boat in terms of holding to see where it goes!
Activity: 172

Awesome news!

Activity: 238

Activity: 172
Hi guys, has anyone else tried transferring guppy from myetherwallet to the Bittrex exchange?

I seem to be getting the error message " Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]" - i'm wondering if anyone else is encountering similar problems?

I think Gup is still locked by Smart Contract.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi guys, has anyone else tried transferring guppy from myetherwallet to the Bittrex exchange?

I seem to be getting the error message " Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]" - i'm wondering if anyone else is encountering similar problems?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
https://twitter.com/richiela/status/858383039033860098

GUP is coming on bittrex that is good news for all community this will go to the moon. Good luck to the team for this hard work I am pretty sure this will best project of the year.

Wow this is really good news for everyone, and the campaign participants ..

Good Job dev  Wink Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
https://twitter.com/richiela/status/858383039033860098

GUP is coming on bittrex that is good news for all community this will go to the moon. Good luck to the team for this hard work I am pretty sure this will best project of the year.
Activity: 336
I am tired of gatecoin exchange, will the matchpool token list on bittrex?
It seems to be the first to be recommended on Poloniex exchange, and this is clearly visible on the previous dev post ..

Apparently if the matchpool wants to enter poloniex, they must enter Bittrex first, then it is impossible to enter poloniex directly if the volume is good and high can enter poloniex, because enter poloniex is not arbitrary and not as easy as you think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I am tired of gatecoin exchange, will the matchpool token list on bittrex?
It seems to be the first to be recommended on Poloniex exchange, and this is clearly visible on the previous dev post ..
Pages:
Jump to: