Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 68. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
lulz you guys, only 14 page, where the investor around 2500 ppl, i think just another crap coin who bought at them self, GUP surely will below ico, prepare for quartering your investment

Well you think wrong, you should be ashamed to go spread this negativity without knowing anything about this token. Yes a token not a coin simple man.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
lulz you guys, only 14 page, where the investor around 2500 ppl, i think just another crap coin who bought at them self, GUP surely will below ico, prepare for quartering your investment
New Thread.........and u know nothing Jon Snow
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Guppy Down price 10K sath  Huh
what happen ?

Its price rise of BTC and people are selling their alt coins and cashing out USD,soon once market correction of BTC happens we may see a price rise above ICO.At the moment GUP is cheap and good thing is try to grab as much as possible

yes , important is buy GUP now
But there has been no exchange on the current Guppy token, and it is very difficult to supply to buy so many of these tokens ...

The price of GUP is up and down very fast, yes because many GUP Holder and buyer play there. The best way is to plug the low purchase price
Where can I see for Guppy exchange ??
To verify that it really happened at the moment ...

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GUP
https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GUP_BTC
Thanks I've seen the exchange, right, have not shown the dumper on the two exchanges, and look good for the current price of buying at the cheapest price on the Guppy token ...  Smiley Wink

Who are those people dumping their tokens, the bounty token is not out yet. I believe the rise in price depends on the developers if they can deliver a solid platform the sky is the limit for Matchpool but this will take time
I have a good feeling about this coin and still holding from 16600 Sat but for sure if bounty not distributed yet the price will go lower and lower despite the fact of bitcoin raiseing ..ICO prices was 9400 Sat correct me if wrong .
It's still around 10k on Bittrex exchanges, but do not know when the distribution of the funds is done whether there will be a drop in prices on Guppy or not, that surely it will happen unlikely will not happen ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
what happen ?

Its price rise of BTC and people are selling their alt coins and cashing out USD,soon once market correction of BTC happens we may see a price rise above ICO.At the moment GUP is cheap and good thing is try to grab as much as possible

But there has been no exchange on the current Guppy token, and it is very difficult to supply to buy so many of these tokens ...

The price of GUP is up and down very fast, yes because many GUP Holder and buyer play there. The best way is to plug the low purchase price

Thanks I've seen the exchange, right, have not shown the dumper on the two exchanges, and look good for the current price of buying at the cheapest price on the Guppy token ...  Smiley Wink

Who are those people dumping their tokens, the bounty token is not out yet. I believe the rise in price depends on the developers if they can deliver a solid platform the sky is the limit for Matchpool but this will take time
I have a good feeling about this coin and still holding from 16600 Sat but for sure if bounty not distributed yet the price will go lower and lower despite the fact of bitcoin raiseing ..ICO prices was 9400 Sat correct me if wrong .
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
what happen ?

what happen ?

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
what happen ?

Bitcoin is on fire so everyone is taking profit this is the reason of recent dump almost equal to ICO price so chance for those who missed the crowdsale. Price will rise it has potential to hit 50k before end of this month.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
what happen ?

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think matchpool is undervalued at 10K satoshis. I expect it to reach 20K in May... 100% ROI. Let's see...
Maybe you are right,but I dont want to buy.
what happen ?

what happen ?

what happen ?

what happen ?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what happen ?

what happen ?
I think matchpool is undervalued at 10K satoshis. I expect it to reach 20K in May... 100% ROI. Let's see...

Now the price is ICO price, it's really undervalued, just wait for pump.

Guys the entire market is red literally all Alts are down except for one or two....let the BTC calm down and see the GUP rising  Wink
Whether Guppy will be affected as we see in exchange that all altscoins show red with rising prices on Bitcoin, and Bitcoin has not shown at a stable price, it is seen in the exchange where bitcoin still shows upward movement ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Hi dev when it will run the website do you know? thanks
Activity: 1540

Now the price is ICO price, it's really undervalued, just wait for pump.

Guys the entire market is red literally all Alts are down except for one or two....let the BTC calm down and see the GUP rising  Wink

This is far below my expectations(Expected a somewhat explosive start  ) Some Cryptos are starting to recover. But GUP just keeps dumping hard. At this rate, It would go even below ICO price. Considering the fact that Bounties haven't been distributed yet. Regardless of the dump, I'm hodling my coin  because I'm sure Matchpool will grow & excel in the long run while increasing my stash by buying dips Wink

this coin is for longterm , i expect ( as you said) lower price when the bounties released, my advice is also to make an buy order ( lower then the price of the ico) ... and wait till little fished are gone  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
bye bye guppy candy,
Pages:
Jump to: