Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Alpha release is live - Join now! - page 75. (Read 84356 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
why my name not recorded on spreadsheet? please trust me
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
where to provide ether adress sir? sorry
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Of course team has some discussions with exchanges at some level behind the scene as this too early that's why they are not announcing. My point of view regarding listing on Bittrex is very supportive because it has gained the momentum and on long run it will become bigger again with huge volume. We will be there for sure this is my gut feeling.

Bittrex was once much bigger, lately a lot of small exchanges came up and took share from Bittrex while Polo stayed the same.

I hope that with Matchpool Bittrex will be again one of the biggest

SingularDTV has good liquidity and is growing well day by day.

How is that relevant to our disscusion??
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Matchpool team is going to give us cool surprises in this matter with ninja addition on multiple exchanges. One of the highly skilled team with well planned everything isn't going to compromise over the quality exchanges. Look at everything they handled till today and exchanges issue by itself is understandable how and where it will be available immediately after launch.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Cannot wait to hear GUP will be listed by famous exchange web sites. A good exchange is important to support this project.

GUP is most loved token with huge support of community I also quite sure big exchange take this seriously so we will see in coming day it will be up for trading there.
Activity: 476
Cannot wait to hear GUP will be listed by famous exchange web sites. A good exchange is important to support this project.
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Of course team has some discussions with exchanges at some level behind the scene as this too early that's why they are not announcing. My point of view regarding listing on Bittrex is very supportive because it has gained the momentum and on long run it will become bigger again with huge volume. We will be there for sure this is my gut feeling.

Bittrex was once much bigger, lately a lot of small exchanges came up and took share from Bittrex while Polo stayed the same.

SingularDTV has good liquidity and is growing well day by day.

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
I would avoid getting listed on small un-trusted places. Just target big, reputable exchanges, we know it'll get the activity due to the amount the project has recieved and how big the community is. That's all that we need to say.

There must be exchanges with high liquidity, so that trades have a real opportunity to respond to price fluctuations.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 381
I would avoid getting listed on small un-trusted places. Just target big, reputable exchanges, we know it'll get the activity due to the amount the project has recieved and how big the community is. That's all that we need to say.
Activity: 314
Great idea with a period of blocking for a month. Developers can calmly solve most organizational issues and again check everything.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I hope matchpool added on poloniex dev

Everybody want surprise entry there bittrex is also good exchange. Dev team is working with nice plan so we can keep hope this will get place on good exchange when trading officially start.

We all do...but again don't get your hopes up...
Activity: 784
Poloniex announced to delist 17 altcoins on May 2nd yesterday, it means there will be new blood there, Matchpool should be one good opportunity to list there.

Poloniex is more good place for excellenct coin, yeap GUP is excellent

As the team approach them, Poloniex will be a good platform for the coin. I really not sure what they look for in a coin before listing it on their exchange, there is strong community behind this project

Chances for Polo entrance are low guy, they add one coin in a month or so....Bittrex will be awesome !!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Poloniex announced to delist 17 altcoins on May 2nd yesterday, it means there will be new blood there, Matchpool should be one good opportunity to list there.

Poloniex is more good place for excellenct coin, yeap GUP is excellent

As the team approach them, Poloniex will be a good platform for the coin. I really not sure what they look for in a coin before listing it on their exchange, there is strong community behind this project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Why new thread, what happen to old thread.
Old thread will be use for bounty thread and this thread is to discussing about Matchpool project, so keep this thread still clean from asking about the bounty Smiley
Activity: 602
Why new thread, what happen to old thread.

I think the old thread will change to Matchpool Bounty thread:
This old thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/matchpool-bounty-thread-only-1752471
Activity: 602

OMG, what happend with poloniex exchange? They will be listed only coin profitable?
Pages:
Jump to: