Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 14. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
May 04, 2017, 07:05:01 AM
What was the ico price?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 04, 2017, 05:14:50 AM
Under 10k satoshi these precious tokens are being traded right at the moment on trex. All these are opportunities for those who can understand the concept and know the potential of the token. Once updates will begin to appear one after other these prices will begin history and memories for some people.

you'd really have to wait until the bounties are being distributed because right after the selling frenzy thats when you see the real price going up. its when gup are being sold to its righteous holders.  until then the price can go down to $0.05. it may take weeks before you can see go up. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
May 04, 2017, 04:56:22 AM
i wil wait for the bounty drop and i will buy some! Do you know guys the day when they will give the bounty to the people?

current prices are already falling under the ICO, yes it is better to wait for the distribution of the bounty. because it could further fall.
If I'm not mistaken they had promising in  11-13 May to distribution of bounty

oh man I just bought it for 11k i didn't though it will fall so far

I would suggest to go for more and even it can drop below 9k,the current price on liqui I see now is 9700 sat,the way btc is rising we may even see below 8k but the price may be still higher or same in the case of usd
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2017, 08:10:44 AM
Are GUP on any exchange right now, if yes which one?

Bittrex

Thanks for the prompt reply, will check it out.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
May 04, 2017, 04:40:50 AM
Under 10k satoshi these precious tokens are being traded right at the moment on trex. All these are opportunities for those who can understand the concept and know the potential of the token. Once updates will begin to appear one after other these prices will begin history and memories for some people.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
May 04, 2017, 04:24:07 AM
i wil wait for the bounty drop and i will buy some! Do you know guys the day when they will give the bounty to the people?

current prices are already falling under the ICO, yes it is better to wait for the distribution of the bounty. because it could further fall.

oh man I just bought it for 11k i didn't though it will fall so far
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
May 04, 2017, 01:48:41 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 04, 2017, 12:59:08 AM

I think I read somewhere here that they will distribute the bounty tokens after 12th May (though they can delay it further).

Wating the bounty too.wish quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2017, 07:19:55 AM
Activity: 294
May 04, 2017, 12:58:08 AM

Bittrex
Also on liqui
liqui list many ETH asset token.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
May 04, 2017, 12:57:20 AM

I think I read somewhere here that they will distribute the bounty tokens after 12th May (though they can delay it further).
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
May 04, 2017, 12:40:12 AM

Bittrex
Also on liqui
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
May 04, 2017, 12:05:16 AM
yes same with me , but now much bounty hunter smart
They hold coin in 1-2 weeks again for see price
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 04, 2017, 12:01:04 AM
already lower than the ico price?

Activity: 549
Merit: 500
May 03, 2017, 11:05:00 PM
GUP is now in ico price, it is great time to buy more before the huge pump, you know it is rare to find cheap ehtereum based coins after ico. Buy more.
yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex
are you sure it will be listed on poloniex? do you have any info about? thanks
don't buy now wait for ICO bounties  ..
If a price reduction happens,it will not last long. It will also give us the chance to increase our stock of tokens Grin

it will also give the hunters to actually trade more. the price will dip even deeper that will allow them to profit and buy back to the very minimum. these bounty hunters aren't just hunters, they are traders as well. you have to wait till BTC price will be stable.

Not forever the coin is experiencing a drastic derivative and it seems you have to be aware because of the decline that many people sell their coins to the dollar because at this time very profitable while the high bitcoin prices.. Things that make the gup coins decline back when bounty has been shared #saveyourcoin  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 03, 2017, 05:55:29 PM
GUP is now in ico price, it is great time to buy more before the huge pump, you know it is rare to find cheap ehtereum based coins after ico. Buy more.
yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex
If a price reduction happens,it will not last long. It will also give us the chance to increase our stock of tokens Grin

it will also give the hunters to actually trade more. the price will dip even deeper that will allow them to profit and buy back to the very minimum. these bounty hunters aren't just hunters, they are traders as well. you have to wait till BTC price will be stable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 03, 2017, 04:20:04 PM
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
May 03, 2017, 04:16:28 PM
copper member
Activity: 798
May 03, 2017, 02:42:04 PM
haha . nice solution ,
follow them ...

Interesting, to wait for the distribution of Guppy funds by buying at the lowest price ..  Grin Grin Cheesy Wink
LOL, looks like everyone waiting Bounty Hunter to sell their coin and lower the price  Grin Grin
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
May 03, 2017, 02:36:46 PM
haha . nice solution ,
follow them ...

Interesting, to wait for the distribution of Guppy funds by buying at the lowest price ..  Grin Grin Cheesy Wink
Pages:
Jump to: