Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 16. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
May 03, 2017, 04:33:24 AM
price is cheap now! Better be in now than tomorrow, btc won't rise forever, and GUP will rise soon
good time to buy G\UP will be when 2,000,000 tokens come to market and dump price. If there are those who did not have time to buy during ICO and he wanna buy now - would be better wait until bountyhunters will dump, as their coins habe zero cost. So i think we will see 20k and higher price only after 11-12 May, so only on the summer.

Whether the price after 12 may can be translucent 0.0005BTC perGUP ?

Price reaching 0.0005 BTC / GUP in next few weeks is very hard but I don't think it completely impossible coz anything can happen in the crypto world.

Id say its almost impossible in the very short term like you said but in the long term it will happen. Just need to be patient.

What a load of crap....the entire market is down due to Bitcoin rise, when that returns to normal state all altcoins will soon bounce back, GUP included. stop fudding this thread just for grabbing some cheap coins
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2017, 02:51:27 AM
price is cheap now! Better be in now than tomorrow, btc won't rise forever, and GUP will rise soon
good time to buy G\UP will be when 2,000,000 tokens come to market and dump price. If there are those who did not have time to buy during ICO and he wanna buy now - would be better wait until bountyhunters will dump, as their coins habe zero cost. So i think we will see 20k and higher price only after 11-12 May, so only on the summer.

Price reaching 0.0005 BTC / GUP in next few weeks is very hard but I don't think it completely impossible coz anything can happen in the crypto world.

Id say its almost impossible in the very short term like you said but in the long term it will happen. Just need to be patient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 03, 2017, 02:34:11 AM
lower than ico price now?

Wonder why people are selling below.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 03, 2017, 02:29:49 AM
lower than ico price now?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
May 03, 2017, 01:05:23 AM

This is a step for investors even though the token is out in bittrex and letting investors play first before later who gets bounty will drop the GUP price.. i think the developer step is very good and they already set the date of bounty sharing rule  Smiley

I think whales will take advantage. Everyone thinks that 13 may will merge bounty and out of the market before that date. And intelligent whales a few days before the bounty will pump the price, that people who in a panic jumped back at a high price, and then once again lowered the price again will select coins from fools

I think it is wrong to think the whales will rely on the bounty dumpers to move market, Dash, Ethereum, Golem,Stratis and co prices were pumped recently without bounties. I think what whales looks for in a project before buying into it,is that the project has active developers working on the project unless you are talking of all this baby whales that pump and dump all these small cap tokens
Activity: 602
May 03, 2017, 12:54:08 AM

There can be nothing impossible in Polo exchange, and we know that there are many good investors and keeps the price at a price when GUP is on Polo exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
May 03, 2017, 12:24:06 AM

This is a step for investors even though the token is out in bittrex and letting investors play first before later who gets bounty will drop the GUP price.. i think the developer step is very good and they already set the date of bounty sharing rule  Smiley

I think whales will take advantage. Everyone thinks that 13 may will merge bounty and out of the market before that date. And intelligent whales a few days before the bounty will pump the price, that people who in a panic jumped back at a high price, and then once again lowered the price again will select coins from fools
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
May 03, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

May 02, 2017, 11:09:45 PM

Regardless this is the cheapest price you could ever get if you look at it in a long term perspective for this project. With only 60 million supply and at this value. Ark which has more coins are priced 50% higher.
Activity: 588
Merit: 223
May 02, 2017, 10:57:32 PM

May 02, 2017, 10:55:13 PM
Cheap Cheap Guppy everywhereee, a good buy for alts when BTC is up!
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
May 02, 2017, 05:03:18 PM
Activity: 560
May 02, 2017, 03:12:06 PM

Yes all ALTs are red now,BTC is rising very fast and I sense a dump coming soon for BTC.Till then this is a good moment to grab cheap GUP and that too below ICO price

All alts are dumping now.... so better buy the dip
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
May 02, 2017, 03:05:20 PM

Matchpoolers!
Lets keep those wheels rolling, after an amazing start we want everybody in crypto atmosphere and outside of it to be familiar with Matchpool.
If we want to get some serious attention that will raise the project market cap to the moon we will need a massive increase of trading volume.
So instead of asking us every five minuted when are we going to join Poloniex, lets combine our forces together and create the needed pressure for this to happen. This could be achieved easily within two steps:
            1. Ask Poloniex to list GUP using its Coin Request form here: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
            2. Keep asking about GUP listing in Poloniex exchange trollbox

Don't be apathetic and inactive saying to yourself "Others will do it", unless we all do this together it could easily be long before GUP will be listed there so do it now!
The form is filled. I hope soon to see Gup on the Polo  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
May 02, 2017, 02:40:24 PM
I missed the ICO but just bought some GUP at 11k, it's ICO price right ? waiting for good news ^^
May 02, 2017, 01:58:15 PM
Here is the form everyone must do it atleast once https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 02, 2017, 01:47:33 PM
Maybe you are true,maybe you are wrong. the price are very cheap is truth.
May 02, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

POLO request form submitted, common you all do it too they will have to list GUP when they see the massive request
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
May 02, 2017, 01:15:58 PM
I agree with you. The growth of Btc allows cheap to buy the Gup I see good potential in this coin. Wink
if the issue that GUP will be listed in polo is true i realy realy sure thats GUP can to the moon  Grin but yeah o dont know that this issue true or not  Grin
Looks like it still depends of all participants matchpool . I believe this will succeed .. due to its customer so much
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 02, 2017, 12:46:27 PM
I agree with you. The growth of Btc allows cheap to buy the Gup I see good potential in this coin. Wink
if the issue that GUP will be listed in polo is true i realy realy sure thats GUP can to the moon  Grin but yeah o dont know that this issue true or not  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: