Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 15. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
May 03, 2017, 01:30:12 PM
GUP is now in ico price, it is great time to buy more before the huge pump, you know it is rare to find cheap ehtereum based coins after ico. Buy more.
yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex
are you sure it will be listed on poloniex? do you have any info about? thanks
don't buy now wait for ICO bounties  ..
haha . nice solution ,
follow them ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 03, 2017, 12:01:19 PM
GUP is now in ico price, it is great time to buy more before the huge pump, you know it is rare to find cheap ehtereum based coins after ico. Buy more.
yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex
don't buy now wait for ICO bounties  ..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
May 03, 2017, 11:49:45 AM
yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex

I dont think anyone has information about GUP being listed on Polo,we need to submit the coin request to be added to Polo.That's the only way I see to enter Poloniex
If matchpool is a nice and unique coin, also have a dev that is often actively. It can be faster to be listed in poloniex.
Sometimes a coin request also does not help much, because the team of poloniex will still review the coins. If it is really worth being in their markets.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
May 03, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
yeah i has been buy it more Grin i surely thats GUP will be PUMP after bitcoin effect  Grin also will be hight price when it listed on poloniex

I dont think anyone has information about GUP being listed on Polo,we need to submit the coin request to be added to Polo.That's the only way I see to enter Poloniex
Dev already posted in the previous section, if you read it carefully then you will find it on this thread ...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 03, 2017, 09:31:18 AM
It's not going to get listed on Polo.

This project is clearly a huge pile of stinking crap. The co-developer and author of the whitepaper has jumped ship. The only remaining protagonist seems to only really be interested in price ascension, and even if he were concerned with project development, it's unlikely he'd be able to do that without the backup of a credible team.

The people listed on the website are effectively ghosts. It's clearly a one-man affair, and in my opinion the CEO is going to have a hard time delivering promised product.

Social networks are always a slippery fish when it comes to product architecture. It requires attention to a myriad of intrinsic fashionable variables which are vastly too complex for one developer to master, particularly when the lead developer's chief modus is cryptocurrency trading and price ascension.

I wasn't going to speak out about this as it doesn't really concern me, but frankly this project is a heap of smoking horse-crap.
From where you know a lot about this project, and you talk about this project looking bad, you do not provide evidence that many people believe about your statement, about this project ...  Huh Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
May 03, 2017, 09:05:14 AM
It's not going to get listed on Polo.

This project is clearly a huge pile of stinking crap. The co-developer and author of the whitepaper has jumped ship. The only remaining protagonist seems to only really be interested in price ascension, and even if he were concerned with project development, it's unlikely he'd be able to do that without the backup of a credible team.

The people listed on the website are effectively ghosts. It's clearly a one-man affair, and in my opinion the CEO is going to have a hard time delivering promised product.

Social networks are always a slippery fish when it comes to product architecture. It requires attention to a myriad of intrinsic fashionable variables which are vastly too complex for one developer to master, particularly when the lead developer's chief modus is cryptocurrency trading and price ascension.

I wasn't going to speak out about this as it doesn't really concern me, but frankly this project is a heap of smoking horse-crap.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 03, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

Afaik polo doesn't give a **** about these request. They only make money with trade volume, if GUP can contain a high volume they will look into it. But let's hope for the best.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
May 03, 2017, 08:54:14 AM

May 03, 2017, 07:58:55 AM
Are GUP on any exchange right now, if yes which one?

Bittrex
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
May 03, 2017, 07:56:26 AM
One of the bad altcoin GUP
We can see down very far and everyone speculate GUP will be added in Poloniex
making too much bullshitt news bla..bla..bla,, the result NIHIL  Grin Grin
May 03, 2017, 07:13:36 AM

It is mere speculation. Polo only adds what they want to add, but they will benefit from high trading volumes so you've got to determine yourself what coins you think polo could add.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 03, 2017, 07:03:13 AM
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
May 03, 2017, 06:51:36 AM
Is it will exchange to the poloniex?
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 03, 2017, 06:44:36 AM
Activity: 279
May 03, 2017, 06:26:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
May 03, 2017, 06:22:55 AM
price is cheap now! Better be in now than tomorrow, btc won't rise forever, and GUP will rise soon
good time to buy G\UP will be when 2,000,000 tokens come to market and dump price. If there are those who did not have time to buy during ICO and he wanna buy now - would be better wait until bountyhunters will dump, as their coins habe zero cost. So i think we will see 20k and higher price only after 11-12 May, so only on the summer.

Whether the price after 12 may can be translucent 0.0005BTC perGUP ?

Price reaching 0.0005 BTC / GUP in next few weeks is very hard but I don't think it completely impossible coz anything can happen in the crypto world.

But that will not happen if bitcoin prices are more expensive.

Its good time to buy GUP since its cheap and below ICO,0.0005 is still practically impossible for now but surely can be reached in few months
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2017, 06:17:08 AM
price is cheap now! Better be in now than tomorrow, btc won't rise forever, and GUP will rise soon
good time to buy G\UP will be when 2,000,000 tokens come to market and dump price. If there are those who did not have time to buy during ICO and he wanna buy now - would be better wait until bountyhunters will dump, as their coins habe zero cost. So i think we will see 20k and higher price only after 11-12 May, so only on the summer.

Whether the price after 12 may can be translucent 0.0005BTC perGUP ?

Price reaching 0.0005 BTC / GUP in next few weeks is very hard but I don't think it completely impossible coz anything can happen in the crypto world.

But that will not happen if bitcoin prices are more expensive.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 03, 2017, 06:13:08 AM
lower than ico price now?

Wonder why people are selling below.
do you know about bonus for investors? that why the price is below!
what do you mean about bonus investor? i dont know why the price dump under ico price. but maybe this is because bitcoin pump effect .
Activity: 448
May 03, 2017, 05:49:53 AM

Matchpoolers!
Lets keep those wheels rolling, after an amazing start we want everybody in crypto atmosphere and outside of it to be familiar with Matchpool.
If we want to get some serious attention that will raise the project market cap to the moon we will need a massive increase of trading volume.
So instead of asking us every five minuted when are we going to join Poloniex, lets combine our forces together and create the needed pressure for this to happen. This could be achieved easily within two steps:
            1. Ask Poloniex to list GUP using its Coin Request form here: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest
            2. Keep asking about GUP listing in Poloniex exchange trollbox

Don't be apathetic and inactive saying to yourself "Others will do it", unless we all do this together it could easily be long before GUP will be listed there so do it now!
The form is filled. I hope soon to see Gup on the Polo  Grin

so this only means that by doing this we will have polo be listed in poloniex?
hmm, i will try to do this just to let the team know that i really support your project. i hope this will be a big help in getting guppies be listed in polo. waiting for more  future update.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
May 03, 2017, 05:04:19 AM
lower than ico price now?

Wonder why people are selling below.
do you know about bonus for investors? that why the price is below!
Pages:
Jump to: