Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 56. (Read 148139 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
April 06, 2017, 05:32:58 AM
I see that in your signature campaign people who joined in the last few days have posted around 50 post in 4-5 day? Isn't it considered to be spamming?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 06, 2017, 05:25:09 AM
I dont invest in matchpool.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 06, 2017, 05:21:32 AM
Hi Team,

Can we just have proof? Your BTC public address for instance, cause I believe the funds are now in BTC.

Cheers

Please check my post few pages ago, it is all there in the spreadsheet

Do you have a different support than this thread? FUD is already spread. Could you make an official announcement on your website for instance? GUP holders need to be reassured and the simple idea that this project could be a scam must vanish.

Nobody wants to have to go through all this thread pages to collect the pieces of information. One clear page on your website needs to written, explaining everything.

I understand the situation and your trouble. But we share the same GUP price fate.

Cheers

As I said before, we are preparing a conclusive statement to be published.
Please understand that there are two big accusations here that both of them are not true, these things takes time.
We don't like doing half a job and want everything to sorted correctly at once.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 06, 2017, 05:07:01 AM
When will the GUP be distributed?

After 30th of April till than these tokens are locked according to the smart contract. If you have some than you must wait so be patience.

okay so trading is still not going to happen and accumulating isn't possible.

trust the team, if they are out to scam, they wouldn't be stopping the ICO after they got the funds. they could have gotten more than what they have if they have the intention to get more from the investors.  Grin
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
April 06, 2017, 05:05:30 AM
pilss update for distribution sir
and distribution camphain Cheesy
thanks
Activity: 308
April 06, 2017, 05:03:03 AM
Let's put our trust to matchpool team to solve their problems. They won't let their hard work for many months go to waste.

if it really is a scam that's an easy work really
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
April 06, 2017, 04:54:05 AM

After 30th of April till than these tokens are locked according to the smart contract. If you have some than you must wait so be patience.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
April 06, 2017, 04:49:52 AM
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 06, 2017, 04:49:47 AM
Hi Team,

Can we just have proof? Your BTC public address for instance, cause I believe the funds are now in BTC.

Cheers

Do you have a different support than this thread? FUD is already spread. Could you make an official announcement on your website for instance? GUP holders need to be reassured and the simple idea that this project could be a scam must vanish.

Nobody wants to have to go through all this thread pages to collect the pieces of information. One clear page on your website needs to written, explaining everything.

I understand the situation and your trouble. But we share the same GUP price fate.

Cheers
Activity: 308
April 06, 2017, 04:49:17 AM
Let's put our trust to matchpool team to solve their problems. They won't let their hard work for many months go to waste.
April 06, 2017, 04:46:53 AM
First Addresses collection for the signature campaign was made. Less than 50% provided with their addresses, please spread the news about this as we don't want this to delay us in the bounty calculation and distribution.

All of you who did provide their addresses, please check the spreadsheet to confirm this is indeed your address.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2017, 04:46:07 AM
So many crying people. They cry, cry and cry. It's better to read and find out that money at safe place and wait for off announcement about physes. physes - is co-founder. It's not main man at this project. All team members are co-founders as known. So among this co-founders there is leader. And leader is here and telling you that money at safe place(some at ETH and some et ETH - diversification is good really) and asking you to wait for announcement about physes. So question: why are you crying?
Activity: 364
April 06, 2017, 04:45:54 AM
Am i allowed to remove my eth address once i saw it on the spreadsheet.
April 06, 2017, 04:43:20 AM
Hi Team,

Cheers

Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 06, 2017, 04:42:44 AM
I've updated my signature now with my ethereum address. Please update mine on the spreadsheet. Thanks.
Activity: 262
April 06, 2017, 04:37:56 AM
Hello Matchpoolers,

I read many people here are referring their investment as lost and I just can't understand this. Yes, this is not the way we intended things will go,

I think for now it is lost, if one person can just wake up and disappear with millions of USD, I think the team is to be blame for this mess with are into. How can one person be able to access the funds without other developers knowing about it
Are you kidding? You should read better cause funds are safe and everything is ok. Stop saying bullshit.
April 06, 2017, 04:37:40 AM
What about GUP price after this demarche?

As the team has GUP as an incentive, they'd BETTER make an official announcement, explaining clearly everything that happened overnight, giving their schedule for the next weeks and how they will proceed.

The only thing that can avoid a price crash when GUP are listed is pure honesty and transparency.

I don't expect less from them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
April 06, 2017, 04:28:15 AM
What about GUP price after this demarche?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
April 06, 2017, 04:26:14 AM
Hi Team,

Cheers

No need to be worry all funds are in safe hands this team is very caring so they will provide the better solution.
April 06, 2017, 04:20:02 AM
Hi Team,

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: