Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool - Bounty Thread only - page 58. (Read 148139 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
April 05, 2017, 11:17:34 PM
ICO 1 CUP what price?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
April 05, 2017, 10:13:52 PM
Thank God, I was going to invest heavy...but changed my mind! Been burnt many times already.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 05, 2017, 09:59:33 PM
I think not fair Didn't achieve threshold status not any reward
because Matchpool ICO verry faster from schedule
Activity: 80
Merit: 27
A dream that you had, about being a person.
April 05, 2017, 09:51:30 PM
Next week ? this is some kind of joke ? I better see this made up for the community. They better hire 10 devs for this money and deliver in couple of months + recompense it for the people using physes 1.5% and then maybe, just maybe it might slide without a big fusss.

You, and the rest of the those commonly seen, typically over-invested ICO risk takers in this community, are, I regret to say it, greedy degenerate reckless gamblers.

There is a new, PROMISING ICO with serious potential - not least of which were Iconomi, Santiment, Lunyr, & Akasha - with an absolutely stellar marketing & professional-**seeming** international-class talent team, every SINGLE month around BitcoinTalk & sites like www.tokenmarket.net, on average. For the past 2 years now. And it shows no sign of slowing down.

So WHY do you OVERRISK like this.

Learn to hedge your bets.

Never leave it all in one basket, no matter how afraid of the (misguided) sting of FOMO regret you might feel if 'this particular one turned out to be the Game-Ender Unicorn'.

Example :

I have 0.5 BTC in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Monero, Factom, Iconomi, MelonPort, & Dogecoin balances on various wallets. That is the extent of my resources.

..I risked 0.028 BTC in Matchpool.

I was beyond thrilled and excited about this project. I still am.

I refreshed https://www.matchpool.co/crowdfund-live 38 times in the 24h period starting this past Sunday just before ICO officially started. I could not get enough of the success and excitement over this genuinely promising idea, have to admit it's a great idea.

But that did not stop me from being reasonable and only investing/risking what I can afford to lose..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When will you learn..?

In the normal business world, waiting several days, to a couple of weeks, for even a critical announcement such as to clear up what is really happening and what's to happen with Matchpool at this point, is to be expected. In cryptospace we're accustomed to ~6-hour "world has changed" timelines ; Real world does not match up to that expectation. I am not remotely surprised that Max Richardson's saying we have to wait up to a week, to know the details.

It means either that : 1) They'll handle it in a decisive, professional manner, and all will be well (mostly), at last, by that date, or ; 2) They're buying time to be able to avoid law enforcement investigation while Yonatan is running with the funds.

Either way the lesson here is that even with my tiniest stake, I am - just as you all are - disheartened and worried at what I am seeing - not least because it does not bode well for humanity and especially the future of cryptospace, altcoins, and the ICO business model in particular ; But that does not prevent me from sleeping or refraining from absolute hysteria - why? Because I did not over-invest myself in an unknown new project with more money than I could afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
April 05, 2017, 09:27:25 PM
Now I don't want even 1.5%, I want all my ETH back instantly.

Update, I think that @physes should be sued, he misinformed whole community assuring us before ICO that everything is alright, or matchpool as well if he is right. Either way money back.

so who are the 'main' devs? 

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
April 05, 2017, 09:24:41 PM
I've changed my signature with my ETH wallet already
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 05, 2017, 09:21:03 PM
Now I don't want even 1.5%, I want all my ETH back instantly.

Update, I think that @physes should be sued, he misinformed whole community assuring us before ICO that everything is alright, or matchpool as well if he is right. Either way money back.

a butthurt dev who was kicked out because of poor coding skills. i'm not surprise he'd be posting something to ruin the credibility of the team after it gathered 10 million when he thought the ICO would be a failure. good to see him out of the team before the ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
April 05, 2017, 09:17:05 PM
And even in this situation there are still idiots who ask for bounty wow just wow
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
April 05, 2017, 07:07:08 PM
@Matchpool

I expect Phill's 1.5% to be distributed to the investors as apology or give us our ETH back.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 05, 2017, 08:57:09 PM
Ill pay 10 eth for 10k gup
ar9
Activity: 352
April 05, 2017, 08:36:38 PM
**** I'm happy I dodged this bullet.  I was close to investing.
Activity: 364
move that crypto
April 05, 2017, 08:33:31 PM
WTB:

Bulk GUP (50k+ chunks) w/ escrow

PM for more details
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 05, 2017, 08:30:24 PM
Is this a platform design as a dating site? What more can you expect on this? I mean it is some sort of one and done deal. Is there any other usefulness aside from dating? Kindly elaborate.

when there is no entrepreneurship to an individual, they could never see how to make things work like if you see a dating site to be just a dating site then its going to be just a dating site and may not see it as a social media site. you may want to check this to probably understand more https://medium.com/matchpool/how-a-doctor-from-japan-can-use-matchpool-62a368084dd3
Activity: 280
Merit: 300
April 05, 2017, 08:00:54 PM
@Matchpool

I expect Phill's 1.5% to be distributed to the investors as apology or give us our ETH back.

I agree with this! but only if phil is indeed responsible for this mess. I want light, and I don't judge anyone without proofs.

Yes thats a good idea.

I demand 1.5% to everyone or ETH back on request as well.

Would be pretty good idea that devs return ETH back, but we all know they ran away with our money.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
April 05, 2017, 08:00:15 PM
multisig account when 1 guy can withdraw money?

sounds about right!
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
April 05, 2017, 07:55:33 PM
Hmm, I can't check the google forms for the bounties, seems like we need access. Help anyone?

The same thing happens to me.
On the other hand, do you know when they will pay bounty for the twitter campaign?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 05, 2017, 07:43:45 PM
@Matchpool

I agree with this! but only if phil is indeed responsible for this mess. I want light, and I don't judge anyone without proofs.

Yes thats a good idea.

I demand 1.5% to everyone or ETH back on request as well.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
April 05, 2017, 07:40:31 PM
Well it looks like they gave us the old vidzaroo. Phili pool is going to accept burning GUP for PHILLS ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
April 05, 2017, 05:57:28 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 05, 2017, 07:39:12 PM
Is this a platform design as a dating site? What more can you expect on this? I mean it is some sort of one and done deal. Is there any other usefulness aside from dating? Kindly elaborate.
Pages:
Jump to: