Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 14. (Read 29057 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 09:57:15 PM

I think you have a misunderstanding. Matchpool is a platform for people to create and join pool with a fee (GUPPY).
This allows people to sell premium content (online education, youtube artist for side income, gaming tips, betting tips)  or matchmake people and get rewards (dating). This will be available in Beta release in November this year.

Now the matchpool news about gaming was to enable GUP acceptance for gaming platform, in the hope that the gaming industry will use matchpool platform to create a pool to possibly sell premium content such as gaming tips etc. we are not competing, we are enabling.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
August 02, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
I think they are not on level that they deserved. I see good future ahead, higher prices. I think I may buy some. Just need to read more. They are overall better than most of the projects out here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Activity: 784
August 02, 2017, 06:24:48 AM
Sorry, but this is not the price GUP definitely deserves. Whereas the ICO was made with great hopes. Let's see what happens next. Nice days will come
Activity: 416
August 02, 2017, 06:09:29 AM
Price of GUP token is almost half of the ICO now, but this has nothing to with the project itself. Recent speculations on BTC and BCC effected Ethereum and tokens in a bad way. I think Matchpool has a great potential. As it is mentioned before, it could be second "steemit" in the market. If developements continue, it is not impossible to see the price at 2-3 dollars range in future.
August 02, 2017, 12:30:56 AM
For those of you not in Slack, this was the latest news released:

1) https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-enables-cryptocurrency-payments-for-the-gaming-industry-d089f67b856d

2) https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-is-heading-towards-the-beta-release-c91e7866e8fd

Matchpool has also just very recently partnered with bitjob (an educational platform) for a partnership. No official word has been released from Matchpool yet but it was on the official twitter of bitjob. Excited to see the Matchpool platform and the usage of GUP can be used for so many sectors.

- Youtube artist selling premium content by creating a pool for another source of income
- Freelance Tutor teaching by creating a pool for income
- Dating (matchmaking for income)
- etc etc

With the beta release coming in Nov/Dec this year, excited for whats to come!

*Mentioned this on the main thread too.
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
August 01, 2017, 08:00:32 PM
If they expect beta in November/December, you should buy coins in late November, not earlier. Unless you are a whale and want to hold a multimillion position in which case you would have to buy coins gradually over the whole period.

I think you don't see the chart. Volume is too low, you can't buy a lot of coins for cheap in short period of time. I'm holding decent amount of GUP and plan to buy more. I believe the long term success of this project. Market volume is usually under 20 BTC so collecting GUP's takes time.
August 01, 2017, 07:56:09 PM
i will not keep this coin again.
i kept too long and always minus. people say always deep but thats making new deep. how many deep we will see?

Please don't hold anymore if you don't believe it.
BTW they made new blog post today. They explained a lot of things, including Beta release. We expect Beta to launch in November/December this year. These 3 months will be nice to buy more coins.

If they expect beta in November/December, you should buy coins in late November, not earlier. Unless you are a whale and want to hold a multimillion position in which case you would have to buy coins gradually over the whole period.
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
August 01, 2017, 07:33:46 PM
i kept too long and always minus. people say always deep but thats making new deep. how many deep we will see?

Please don't hold anymore if you don't believe it.
BTW they made new blog post today. They explained a lot of things, including Beta release. We expect Beta to launch in November/December this year. These 3 months will be nice to buy more coins.
Activity: 420
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
This is one of the many projects that is just too much of a longshot.  Ask yourself, what % of the population knows about crypto in general? What % of those people do you anticipate being women?  Crypto has a long time before mainstream adoption.  I can't see this catching on.
we all bought them when it gone to deep. but it is finding new deeps
why never raise this coin? i really can't understand it.

This coin has no real usage so far and whales already got rid of it. That's why it is falling, there is no demand to support this coin. Don't buy this coin, you will freeze your funds for months until next big pump.
Activity: 493
we all bought them when it gone to deep. but it is finding new deeps
why never raise this coin? i really can't understand it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
What was GUPP ico price?

i have a feeling that coin have dipped below ico price

You're right. The price at the end of ico was 9500 sat.

The whole market of altcoins in the downtrend lately. When there will be a revival and an influx of new buyers, then the gup will fly up.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
So unpredictable drop. I was thinking it was a good buy point at around 7k sat and i invested some. Now the price is 3.8k sat...
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
What was GUPP ico price?

i have a feeling that coin have dipped below ico price
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
I have been following the birth of Matchpool very closely as i were participating in blog bounties during ICO process. I see many altcoin projects every week and very few of them gives me the hope Matchpool did. It is a serious project and can be very popular if it is noticed by some key platforms. GUP chart looks very safe if one can read it correctly. I would be more worried if its priced skyrocketed as soon as entering the market. Because this is not a scam coin, and therefore going to make its invesments happy in more realistic way. It is mentioned above by another user. Take steem for example. It is such a succesful project and nobody expects it to doble or triple over a night.

Its price is in a very good level to buy at the moment. It seems that good news are coming and i don´t think it is long time before we see a stron and stable rise.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Lazy guppies grow very slowly Embarrassed
That's something we have to wait for, Guppy will eventually rise in the future if the devs continue to give update, it's just that
people are lazy to trade now when no big update. Investors are definitely buying more now and holding those who have invested in ICO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Lazy guppies grow very slowly Embarrassed
and more media outlet/coverage Cheesy

https://btcmanager.com/matchpools-vision-of-matchmaking-economy-is-one-step-closer/

and this from the official thread:

Seems like GUP Alpha has already caught some matchmaker's attention. I hope the development and ideas proposed from the community will get implemented.

Pages:
Jump to: