Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 16. (Read 29057 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Guppy is really interesting. The key work of them has to be to get a huge customer base and then all the work will be by spreading by mouth!
Activity: 462
guys ! actually when is the Alpha release ? i guess gup will touch at least 4,7 K satoshi in near way, since bitcoin has broke the resistance Gup has the chance to heading up
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Now GUP is in first page with its high volume. They give big chances to daytraders but I'm not a daytrader. I buy and hold. Today I bought from 6.5k and I won't sell it any near time. Let's wait for Alpha and if nobody sell it then they can't dump it more. Whales know that we accumulate those coins if they want to sell cheap.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Matchpool has great concept and if team achieve this in near future it will create great value
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
I can not believe my eyes. A whale came and reduced the price to 5500. I've taken orders and I've gained a short time on this. I guess the price will be 2x this month.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
I think this is the last bear trap before take off. Somebody want to spread panic and want people to sell their GUP's for cheap prices. After whales collect more coins they will make the biggest pump this coin never seen before. Next Tuesday alpha release is expected. It's great time to buy this coin.
they are collecting but giving chance to us, too. i bought 5555, 6k , 7k. don't miss those cheap price.
and you are 100% right about whales.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
I think this is the last bear trap before take off. Somebody want to spread panic and want people to sell their GUP's for cheap prices. After whales collect more coins they will make the biggest pump this coin never seen before. Next Tuesday alpha release is expected. It's great time to buy this coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
GUP on...... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.   Ahhaha..... Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
On telegram, the team says alpha is coming out in few weeks.Hope to see it coming by this month, GUP price badly needs a news from the team.

They said they will make announcement Tuesday in Slack. If everybody want to dump it in 20k then we can't see 20k. Just be patient and let the whales pump the coin. We can see 40-50k if everybody hold their coins. Hold it if you think this project will be successful.

Today is the blog post day. I think when they announce the exact date of the alpha release we will start to see a movement on price. Looking forward to it. Its been a long accumulation.

As I shared on the main thread,

Amazing Update prior to Alpha release to the public!

https://blog.matchpool.com/matchpool-community-updates-cc97e658dae0

- New Community Forum
- Transparent and Responsive Roadmaps
- Matchpool Ideas Board

Great things ahead! GUP on! Excited for this journey!
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
On telegram, the team says alpha is coming out in few weeks.Hope to see it coming by this month, GUP price badly needs a news from the team.

They said they will make announcement Tuesday in Slack. If everybody want to dump it in 20k then we can't see 20k. Just be patient and let the whales pump the coin. We can see 40-50k if everybody hold their coins. Hold it if you think this project will be successful.

Today is the blog post day. I think when they announce the exact date of the alpha release we will start to see a movement on price. Looking forward to it. Its been a long accumulation.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
2 weeks passed, no news from Alpha .

There are news in fact. The alpha is just around the corner and in internal testing stages. Expect a release in the near future.

As a matchpool investor, I can't really wait for alpha version. Gup price dramatically decreased. I sometimes regret that I didn't sell it for $0.4 because I would buy more than inital amount back with these prices. Honestly saying.

Hope the dev team informs investors and the community about alpha version.

I had my sell wall placed at 20 k when the price had reached ATH of 17k sat and suddenly it went down to 13k, and then I thought of moving it to somewhat lower and now I see it below 10k.WTF..
Activity: 420

There are news in fact. The alpha is just around the corner and in internal testing stages. Expect a release in the near future.

As a matchpool investor, I can't really wait for alpha version. Gup price dramatically decreased. I sometimes regret that I didn't sell it for $0.4 because I would buy more than inital amount back with these prices. Honestly saying.

Hope the dev team informs investors and the community about alpha version.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502

Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
It will be above the edgeless after alpha releasing, just watching. This product is good and very profitable.

How do you know it goes above Edgeless price? That's roughly 3x from here. I'm not sure they have the ability to put the price up there, they don't even have big volume in exchanges. You are lucky if you can see over 15k again. Also there's no mention about alpha release from devs.
Activity: 854
einc.io
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
It will be above the edgeless after alpha releasing, just watching. This product is good and very profitable.
Activity: 355
What was the ICO price for GUP?  Huh

Ok, I found a source about the Matchpool ICO price: https://bitzco.net/matchpool-gup-tokens-price-predictions-after-successful-ico/

There was stated:
1 GUP = 0.00217 ETH or ± 0.00011 BTC

So actually we have ~0.000088.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
What was the ICO price for GUP?  Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io
They are releasing the alpha next week so hop in if you haven't yet. I predict a move like Edgeless. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: