Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 9. (Read 29057 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
September 12, 2017, 05:26:16 AM
Price increase would happen in a month according to the explanations made by the Matchpool team. They are going to apply (or maybe already applied) for Binance listing. You might take a look at SNM price change for the last couple of days after becoming the 5th on September Coins poll.

Regards,
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 05:14:29 AM
GUP is an undervalued project. People will realize the value if the price of GUP will be too high to buy.

1 GUP = 4400 Satoshi.

Full agree and it's also important remember that ICO price was around 9k sats so easy x2
Activity: 126
September 12, 2017, 05:07:56 AM
GUP is an undervalued project. People will realize the value if the price of GUP will be too high to buy.

1 GUP = 4400 Satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
September 11, 2017, 11:00:45 AM
Thats a better entry point than mine, 8.6k sat with 122k GUP. Holding ever since & accumulating. More excited about the product launch and usage than short term trades  Smiley

This is way too long investment for me, waiting since May. I don't want to wait anymore, so if anyone buy my coins at 7.5k sat I'd be very happy. You can sell it for more after beta release. I'm tired of being a bagholder for months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 11, 2017, 09:13:50 AM
GUP has been in a correction since its June top around $0.50. Need some good news such as project
launch to make it rally. Waiting for it to take-off for a while.
Activity: 96
September 10, 2017, 10:46:42 PM
Buy the fear, sell the joy!

You wanna buy my fear? I put 100k to 7.5k sat. You can buy all my fear and sell it whatever price you like to joy. Wink

Thats a better entry point than mine, 8.6k sat with 122k GUP. Holding ever since & accumulating. More excited about the product launch and usage than short term trades  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
September 10, 2017, 09:47:32 PM

You wanna buy my fear? I put 100k to 7.5k sat. You can buy all my fear and sell it whatever price you like to joy. Wink
September 09, 2017, 10:50:09 PM
Activity: 190
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
September 09, 2017, 08:16:46 AM
How? I checked Bittrex and it's full of orders. Already 7 BTC until 4k satoshi.

I really couldn't see your point here. GUP market on Bittrex is not that weak, it's only weak in luqiu exchanger.

It's changing everyday. When I wrote that post it was like that. Low volume bring more manipulation.
7 BTC is nothing. If I want to sell my stash I have to sell it until 3k sat. Either hold and wait, don't look exchange, or sell at loss. Your choice anyway.

Theres lots of fear in the market now because of China's news on Cryptocurrency. We'll see the real price of GUP as the dust settles.

Just hold and be patient. The right time will come to sell. Im more interested in development and partnerships and its going really well.
September 09, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

I really couldn't see your point here. GUP market on Bittrex is not that weak, it's only weak in luqiu exchanger.

It's changing everyday. When I wrote that post it was like that. Low volume bring more manipulation.
7 BTC is nothing. If I want to sell my stash I have to sell it until 3k sat. Either hold and wait, don't look exchange, or sell at loss. Your choice anyway.

Theres lots of fear in the market now because of China's news on Cryptocurrency. We'll see the real price of GUP as the dust settles.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
September 08, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

Activity: 197
September 07, 2017, 10:38:08 PM
Bitcoin raise affect Gup price bad. Price went back to 4200-4400 sat and there's no buy support. If somebody sell 3 BTC worth of GUP now price would be only 2000 sat. Matchpool team need to put at least 10-15 BTC buy order otherwise price will soar more.

September 07, 2017, 10:30:12 PM
Bitcoin raise affect Gup price bad. Price went back to 4200-4400 sat and there's no buy support. If somebody sell 3 BTC worth of GUP now price would be only 2000 sat. Matchpool team need to put at least 10-15 BTC buy order otherwise price will soar more.

I diagree, they should be concentrating on developing the product. Price increases will come with a solid real product.

It will not go that low. The price right now is just an illusion (speculation). I agree that when the product is launched with GUP token being used, the price will reflect itself. As said before, Alpha 2.0 with GUP token integration is only a few weeks away. Exciting times ahead.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
September 07, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

I diagree, they should be concentrating on developing the product. Price increases will come with a solid real product.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
September 07, 2017, 10:17:23 AM
September 06, 2017, 12:33:37 PM
1st Vlog of Matchpool! Check it out guys!

https://blog.matchpool.com/guppycam-week-1-inside-the-matchpool-hq-in-tel-aviv-687bb7883497

China Digital Summit Event Booth & Beta Release Soon!

I can't find more info about the China Digital Summit Event Booth, can anyone add some link to get more info about that conference and how big/important it is. If I find any info I will share with you guys.

Hey Guys! I bring to all of you the official web where you can see all the info about de China Digital Asset Summit where Matchpoll will be the 17th Sept.

Here.
https://markets.baipengx.com/page/attendee.html

Amazingg!! I forgot to paste the link! Brilliant
Thanks @ifyou for paste it

No Problem. Can't wait for the upcoming event where Matchpool is going to get some exposure!
Also cant wait for the GUP integration to the Matchpool platform as Alpha 2.0  Smiley
September 06, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

https://blog.matchpool.com/guppycam-week-1-inside-the-matchpool-hq-in-tel-aviv-687bb7883497

I can't find more info about the China Digital Summit Event Booth, can anyone add some link to get more info about that conference and how big/important it is. If I find any info I will share with you guys.

Hey Guys! I bring to all of you the official web where you can see all the info about de China Digital Asset Summit where Matchpoll will be the 17th Sept.

Here.

Amazingg!! I forgot to paste the link! Brilliant
Thanks @ifyou for paste it
September 05, 2017, 10:44:38 PM

Here.
September 04, 2017, 02:07:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: