Pages:
Author

Topic: Matchpool GUPPY [GUP] Price Speculation - page 20. (Read 29057 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I bought 2 btc. I think the price will rise in the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
time to buy more GUP. i think good long term potential
NO it is time to wait for bounties distribution that will commence in the range (11-14) may then you can buy cheaper than ICO prices same scenario happen with wave ,rise ..
Does the bounty hunters make a difference when they dump the coins,i do not think so,and if that is the case they have to take a decision to send coins as a batch.Is there any idea whether they will add this to Polo and if the developers could do that then the price would pump ,i am holding some coins for now and i will be watching it closely and will enter when there is enough stream in the coin.
Activity: 686
this have good long term potential if they able to develop as promise.  got a wait and give some time. keep buying cheap now
Activity: 784
Soon they begin to leak little information from the project. Then the price begins to rise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
hope this coin launc to the moon
Activity: 910
NO it is time to wait for bounties distribution that will commence in the range (11-14) may then you can buy cheaper than ICO prices same scenario happen with wave ,rise ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hope so but the fact which happening right now the prices of GUP getting below the ICO price , some of us speculate that GUP will hit 50k .

It's better for now, you can collect more coins with low prices. This is the golden rule of investment, you win when you buy.
Now this is the right time to invest, you can buy under 10k which is better than ICO price. You can make easy 2x-5x this summer alone.

what is the ico price for real? lowest today are 8100 satoshi on trex, now back again at 9
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Hope so but the fact which happening right now the prices of GUP getting below the ICO price , some of us speculate that GUP will hit 50k .

It's better for now, you can collect more coins with low prices. This is the golden rule of investment, you win when you buy.
Now this is the right time to invest, you can buy under 10k which is better than ICO price. You can make easy 2x-5x this summer alone.

I think people need to upgrade their knowledge on investment, Buffet said buy when the when the market is red, this is a good time to buy for investors that believe in the project and not to whine about the price
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Your post is just old misleading link to reddit discussion of what has been already resolved.  Smiley
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Activity: 910
Time i think the price will increase. There is too much expectation in the project.
einc.io
Time i think the price will increase. There is too much expectation in the project.
Activity: 868
When the project is developed, the price will increase too much. Now there is nothing but visuals.
Guppy lowest today was 0.0001, what a worst downwards since first day listing I ever seen before besides the bounty fund are not release yet

actually what make this happen? cut loss or hold tough desicion
einc.io
No ico is 100% unreliable. But I do not think Matchpool is problematic.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
1 GUP = 0.00010699 BTC

1 GUP = $0.155431

Could this be the lowest? There's a 30 BTC buy wall in 10k sat and it never see lower than that. This price is very close to ICO price. If devs don't dump this coin then investors have no logical reason to sell at this point.
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
the price dropped a lot . low price 0,5 BTC and I'm going to collect . After 2-3 months I'll sell it .
Activity: 201
BTC rises, Guppy Drops.
Pages:
Jump to: