Pages:
Author

Topic: Mathematical proof of god - page 3. (Read 4958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
October 17, 2014, 03:49:27 AM
so dank, would you say that you consider yourself enlightened?
Only when he successfully scams money off people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 17, 2014, 03:27:21 AM
so dank, would you say that you consider yourself enlightened?
legendary
October 17, 2014, 02:36:50 AM
Wow, the last three posts were shills.

Buffer, this is the part where you have to use both sides of your brain, not just your left ego mind.  Something has to click, as I have made the answer very obvious.

Vod, you're ridiculous.  You cannot stay in a state of egodeath for 7 hours, you would let go from the energy of the experience.  That's like taking.  Gram of acid, 10'000 hits.  It doesn't kill you, you just let go.

Egodeath normally lasts for a matter of seconds.  It is a rare experience in the world, yet everyone deserves to experience it.  It is the most beautiful state of existence in the entire universes.  It is the source.  Your soul, that's all you have when you lose ego.

You are confused between mathematical logic and mathematical proof. You have been asked to provide proof and failed. Your initial statement is false. Sometimes you have to use your brain dank.

Vod and I often have lengthy egodeath sessions. We sometimes float about and even meet up sometimes in the upper dimensions. Never seen you there.
Obviously your an amateur and never experienced real egodeath. I wish you could join us but first you must empty your soul of all that greed, negatively and hate bubbling away under the surface that you pretend isn't there. Judging others by calling them shills just fuels your hate of the truth.
Find the strength dank. Find the strength. Love. Truth. Strength.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2014, 09:33:57 PM
Can your brain not calculate the common factor of these:

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.
"Ego" is Freudian: "0 ÷ 0 = −0".

Are you talking about Sigmund Freud?  His model is a fraud.

us t is + and -.  Duality.  Yin and yang.  Ego and soul.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 16, 2014, 09:27:17 PM
Egodeath normally lasts for a matter of seconds.  It is a rare experience in the world, yet everyone deserves to experience it.  It is the most beautiful state of existence in the entire universes.  It is the source.  Your soul, that's all you have when you lose ego.

All you need is a soul to keep your body alive as your ego dies, and a full stomach.

Dank Soul Guarantee - Danksurance
The Dank Soul Gurantee is my karma based system of insurance.  I acknowledge and respect that karma would play a negative role on me if I were to steal anybodies deposit, thus, offering an incentive to not perform such an action.  Dank Bank, as with many other investment opportunities, is largely trust based.  I hereby give my word and my soul that I will perform as an honest trader, no exceptions.

(mod edit: dank has refused to repay, and thus forfeited his collateral - his soul)

Out of the two of us, I'm the only one that has ever experienced egodeath.  You need a soul to experience egodeath.

So shut up until you get a soul and can experience it for yourself.    Wink

Edit:  Debate that.
Activity: 434
October 16, 2014, 09:24:40 PM
speaking of god, i find this movie hilarious in its depiction of atheists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90PWFEeRApA
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2014, 07:56:11 PM
Can your brain not calculate the common factor of these:

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2014, 07:43:22 PM
Wow, the last three posts were shills.

Buffer, this is the part where you have to use both sides of your brain, not just your left ego mind.  Something has to click, as I have made the answer very obvious.

Vod, you're ridiculous.  You cannot stay in a state of egodeath for 7 hours, you would let go from the energy of the experience.  That's like taking.  Gram of acid, 10'000 hits.  It doesn't kill you, you just let go.

Egodeath normally lasts for a matter of seconds.  It is a rare experience in the world, yet everyone deserves to experience it.  It is the most beautiful state of existence in the entire universes.  It is the source.  Your soul, that's all you have when you lose ego.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 16, 2014, 03:29:53 PM
Mathematical logic isn't the same as mathematical proof. And I'm not saying I would take the time to examine mathematical proof if I saw it. But I don't even see it. It may be implied, but at least, show us the math clearly. Certain logic is there in your statements. But how is it mathematical? And how is it proof? Spell it out.

Smiley
legendary
October 16, 2014, 03:24:59 PM
God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.

Ego is negativity.

God believes in everything.  Ego believes in nothing.

Everything is everything.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

Multiply any form of logic times zero, what do you get?
So where's this claimed proof then?

I cannot answer the question for you, you must see it yourself.

Saying "god does not exist" is equivalent to "god is nothing"

And what is nothing?

Confirmed no proof. Scam attention seeking thread.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 16, 2014, 03:16:38 PM
Experiencing egodeath is not something you plan out or do when you're in the mood.

It's the most divine experience the universe has to offer.  How can one become everything, all frequencies together, infinite white light and love, and not believe in god?

First of all, that's nothing like the experience of egodeath.  It feels like a sneeze when you're thinking about your favourite gal, only 42 times better.

Second, you don't need to believe in a false god to experience egodeath - in fact such negative thoughts hinder your ability. All you need is a soul to keep your body alive as your ego dies, and a full stomach.

Finally, I do experience egodeath when I'm in the mood.  I experienced it last night from 11am to around 6am this morning.  Then I laid in bed for another couple hours thinking about what I had experienced.  Might do it again tonight if I'm alone.

dank, I strongly urge you to pay your debt, get your soul back, and experience egodeath for yourself.  It's neat.   Smiley
Activity: 630
October 16, 2014, 03:14:36 PM

I would love to provide this proof by taking a photo of my drawing of this one, not found the upload pic from pc button Sad
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2014, 03:02:58 PM
God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is negativity.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

I cannot answer the question for you, you must see it yourself.

Saying "god does not exist" is equivalent to "god is nothing"

And what is nothing?
legendary
October 16, 2014, 02:55:49 PM

God is positivity.

Ego is negativity.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

legendary
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2014, 02:40:48 PM
If you do not see that non existence is non existent from the post, then I can help you no further.  Only you can find understanding.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 16, 2014, 02:06:59 PM
Where is the mathematical proof, dank? The ideas may be close to accurate, but the topic has to do with mathematical proof, right? If this is math, it is a very abstract form of math.

Smiley
Activity: 308
October 16, 2014, 01:42:34 PM
Still dont see any math...

You got A's in Algebra 2, so that means you have little experience beyond basic arithmetic.
The rest of us probably have 5-6+ years of real math and I wasn't even a math major.

This is no different that someone who claims to speak another language and just makes up the syntax as grammar as they go..

Look I speak Spanish!

?wfopjg  pibjFDPIBPIGJL ;BKJBDSLKVBAFS?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
October 16, 2014, 12:45:12 PM
What you see as jumbled nonsense is really your fear and doubt labeling it as so in an attempt to cling onto your ego, your past perception. The statements covey logic perfectly as each variable is an attribution to ego, all derivatives of negativity.

No they don't, Dank, you keep on asserting things as fact that are nothing but delusional rambling painted as meaningful insight.

0 represents nothing in the equation.  I think you're disputing just to dispute.
No, you are misrepresenting the values in your statements in order to make them sound deep and meaningful when they are, in fact, gibberish.

And the remainder of your post is your ego clinging to it's past perception by judging and attacking the new ideology presented.

Why did you seek mathematical proof of god if you were not open to changing your view on the universe?l

*sigh*

Dude, would it *ever* occur to you that a multitude of others have been exactly where you are and that it ends up one of two ways, you either come out the other side of your mental illness realising just how 'out there' you were and recognising that you spent a lot of time talking utter shite and believing much of the crap you spoke was truly some epic 'insight', or you don't come out the other side of the mental illness at all and you live in a near-perpetual state of delusion and lunacy until something eventually breaks.

Still, I guess feigning insanity is also a good way to avoid facing up to your responsibilities.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 16, 2014, 12:17:02 PM
wait wht the fuk didi just read?
legendary
You cannot kill love
October 16, 2014, 12:04:23 PM
Says you. So these assertions are meaningless twaddle meant to sound like they are all mystical and deep.

Jumbled nonsense intended to sound meaningful to impressionable idiots.

Light is light, dark is dark, repeat is repeat.
Wow, useful Dank.

Everything = ∞
Really, you got anything to back that up?

Nothing = 0
No. Nothing is the absence of any 'thing'. 0 is zero, a metaphysical numerical concept.

Multiply any form of logic by green, no, red, no wait, yellow, yeah that'll do, multiply any form of logic by yellow and what do you get?!!!!1!!11!

Bullshit, Dank, that's what you get. You are talking utter garbage and trying to pass it off as meaningful substance. Guess what, you are a mix of delusional mental illness and narcissistic pomposity.

Try swallowing this red pill, "You are not special".

Why did you click on a thread called mathematical proof of god if you aren't open to finding proof?

Your disconnection from the post presented stems from your own perception.  Calling something twaddle is much more meaningless than setting parameters for a logical equation.

Sometimes the deepest things are the simplest.  What you see as jumbled nonsense is really your fear and doubt labeling it as so in an attempt to cling onto your ego, your past perception. The statements covey logic perfectly as each variable is an attribution to ego, all derivatives of negativity.

A lot of people do not realize that nothing is nothing, hence those who believe in nonexistence, so it must be said in a way that people understand.

Infinity is the only possible variable for everything.  Thinking the universe is contained to our bubble is quite egocentric.

0 represents nothing in the equation.  I think you're disputing just to dispute.

And the remainder of your post is your ego clinging to it's past perception by judging and attacking the new ideology presented.

Why did you seek mathematical proof of god if you were not open to changing your view on the universe?l
Pages:
Jump to: