Pages:
Author

Topic: Matthew, I wish to present you a gift. - page 3. (Read 7309 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
November 13, 2011, 01:12:18 PM
Well, we all would love to think that..

But..

Reality is different my friend.

You will find things and life fall into place a bit easier when the whole world isnt against you.

When you constantly fail everyones lessons and for the most part simple advice.  No one will take the time to show you anymore, and it compounds this problem you might be having, or will have in the future.

Cant help people that dont want to be helped.

Does this fit you ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 13, 2011, 01:01:52 PM
It wasn't hard to spot. Learn to live some of your dogma, and embrace your challenges, and stop picking fights that nobody wins. You went and got Matthew grounded with your silly spat. It's a frickin' domain. The users in this community probably control 500,000 domains collectively. Don't be a giant putz about it, give it to him with some class and walk away from the battle, it really isn't worth it. Then people will admire your maturity and your disciplined approach to handling conflict.

Don't let this silly shit here get to you. There are actually some really good people out in the world that might serve as a reasonable example if you can take a moment and listen without going ballistic trying to compete/fit-in/rule the world.
Are you trying to get a high off being a mentor or something? Hahaha. Look, I act as I please. I don't need a father figure.

No, you worthless little fuck-wit, I have no interest in being a father figure to a simpleton. The mentoring that I do does not involve spoiled little brats with too much time on their hands, delusions of grandeur and internet connections. I was offering you advice on how to gracefully get out of the septic tank you have created out of your reputation in this community. What a waste of breath! Keep digging shit miner, that hole has a bottom somewhere down there.

Heh, I only take advice from people who have attempted to understand me first; I only take advice from friends.

Anyways, I am not in a septic tank. I have no regrets.

You know, maybe LoupGaroux wasnt tactful enough, but he was giving good advice in my eyes, and you returned the favour by slapping him in the face.

He had your number, hit the nail on the head..  Maybe you could suck it up a little and think about what he said.

Your Ass-purgers syndrome shouldnt be an excuse for you to act the way you do, it should be a hurdle for you to strive to climb over..

Oh, I thought about it and refuted most of it based on the fact that it's nothing novel. Also, I am apathetic to most of his presumptions.

Desire is suffering. I don't strive to change myself so I can be more appealing to your sensibilities. It isn't relevant to my happiness.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
November 13, 2011, 12:54:18 PM
It wasn't hard to spot. Learn to live some of your dogma, and embrace your challenges, and stop picking fights that nobody wins. You went and got Matthew grounded with your silly spat. It's a frickin' domain. The users in this community probably control 500,000 domains collectively. Don't be a giant putz about it, give it to him with some class and walk away from the battle, it really isn't worth it. Then people will admire your maturity and your disciplined approach to handling conflict.

Don't let this silly shit here get to you. There are actually some really good people out in the world that might serve as a reasonable example if you can take a moment and listen without going ballistic trying to compete/fit-in/rule the world.
Are you trying to get a high off being a mentor or something? Hahaha. Look, I act as I please. I don't need a father figure.

No, you worthless little fuck-wit, I have no interest in being a father figure to a simpleton. The mentoring that I do does not involve spoiled little brats with too much time on their hands, delusions of grandeur and internet connections. I was offering you advice on how to gracefully get out of the septic tank you have created out of your reputation in this community. What a waste of breath! Keep digging shit miner, that hole has a bottom somewhere down there.

Heh, I only take advice from people who have attempted to understand me first; I only take advice from friends.

You know, maybe LoupGaroux wasnt tactful enough, but he was giving good advice in my eyes, and you returned the favour by slapping him in the face.

He had your number, hit the nail on the head..  Maybe you could suck it up a little and think about what he said.

Your Ass-purgers syndrome shouldnt be an excuse for you to act the way you do, it should be a hurdle for you to strive to climb over..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 13, 2011, 02:23:42 AM
I only take advice from friends.

See, that's your first mistake.
November 13, 2011, 02:11:01 AM

Activity: 574
November 13, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

November 13, 2011, 01:24:18 AM

November 13, 2011, 01:21:23 AM
Fun fact: I was diagnosed with Aspergers four years ago.

Sorry to hear (read) that, bro.

Aside: I'm surprised Matthew's not commenting on this thread. Do you think his in time-out for a couple days?

Bah, it's a load of bunk. I'm far from socially inept. I've gotten job offers to just turn them down. They just saw me as different and threw the a-word on me.

Wait, receiving job offers is a sign of being socially adept? Quick, update the PDR! All those greeters at Walmart aren't retarded.
November 13, 2011, 01:20:29 AM

November 13, 2011, 01:18:42 AM

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2011, 12:37:12 AM

Aside: I'm surprised Matthew's not commenting on this thread. Do you think his in time-out for a couple days?

theyomos has banned him for three days.  It's in the thread in Meta.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 13, 2011, 12:33:17 AM

November 13, 2011, 12:27:21 AM
legendary
November 13, 2011, 12:26:06 AM
November 12, 2011, 11:28:58 PM
Why do you try so hard to use big words?

Your response to me was bizzare and very out there..

Your idea of "adult talk" is warped, very few people speak with no emotion, or like a robot professor would talk.. Im at a loss of how to describe it.

It is not having the effect your looking for.  fyi

My writing is fine. I am typing with little effort, frankly. I would prefer you to address the discussion at hand.

And since you are so desperately crying out for a dose of grammar Nazi salts- the loss you reference in relation to teflone's statement would be more accurately be introduced by "would have...", "would of..." is a misinterpretation of the colloquialism that you were reaching for, and as the entire subject matter under discussion here is in written form, you would be far more on topic to to write that you have "read his refute", as written wisdom cannot be heard. Unless, of course you are reading out loud, and trying to sound out the difficult words.

Which would explain a lot. It really would of.
Pedantry.

Pedantry? No, child, it is was unabashed sarcasm, with a healthy dose of condescending disdain.

However, it is indeed illuminating that you chose "pedantry" as your dismissive retort. Pedantry is often used in medical literature to describe the precursor behavior that will eventually lead to a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome, which I expect, given your intimate knowledge of obsessive-compulsive behaviors, and the incessant display of same, might be something that you have heard the adults around you discussing.

Prepare yourself for the next visit:

DSM-IV definition of Asperger Syndrome (called "Asperger Disorder") (APA, 1994)

A. Qualitative impairment in social interaction, as manifested by at least two of the following: (1) marked impairment in the use of multiple nonverbal behaviors such as eye-to-eye gaze, facial expression, body postures, and gestures to regulate social interaction

(2) failure to develop peer relationships appropriate to developmental level
(3) a lack of spontaneous seeking to share enjoyment, interests, or achievements with other people
(4) lack of social or emotional reciprocity

B. Restricted repetitive and stereotyped patterns of behavior, interests, and activities, as manifested by at least one of the following:

(1) encompassing preoccupation with one or more stereotyped and restricted patterns of interest that is abnormal either in intensity or focus
(2) apparently inflexible adherence to specific, nonfunctional routines or rituals
(3) stereotyped and repetitive motor mannerisms
(4) persistent preoccupation with parts of objects

C. The disturbance causes clinically significant impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning

D. There is no clinically significant general delay in language (e.g., single words used by age 2 years, communicative phrases used by age 3 years)

E. There is no clinically significant delay in cognitive development or in the development of age-appropriate self-help skills, adaptive behavior (other than in social interaction), and curiosity about the environment in childhood

F. Criteria are not met for another specific Pervasive Developmental Disorder or Schizophrenia.
November 12, 2011, 10:11:11 PM

Your idea of "adult talk" is warped, very few people speak with no emotion, or like a robot professor would talk.. Im at a loss of how to describe it.

It is not having the effect your looking for.  fyi

My writing is fine. I am typing with little effort, frankly. I would prefer you to address the discussion at hand.

And since you are so desperately crying out for a dose of grammar Nazi salts- the loss you reference in relation to teflone's statement would be more accurately be introduced by "would have...", "would of..." is a misinterpretation of the colloquialism that you were reaching for, and as the entire subject matter under discussion here is in written form, you would be far more on topic to to write that you have "read his refute", as written wisdom cannot be heard. Unless, of course you are reading out loud, and trying to sound out the difficult words.

Pedantry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTwSwqtZmUk

ಠ_ಠ

Some bleach for that abuse of language: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY
legendary
November 12, 2011, 09:48:27 PM

Pedantry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTwSwqtZmUk
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
November 12, 2011, 09:32:55 PM
Gentlemen, I think this discussion is very meaningful.  Please keep talking about grammar in the off-topic forum and wasting your time.
November 12, 2011, 08:43:29 PM

Pedantry.
November 12, 2011, 08:05:51 PM

Judgement as to quality of the writing is best reserved to those who read said writing rather than the writer. As to typing with "little effort" you are clearly typing with "little thought" as well. I begin to suspect that you are nothing more than one of those clever bots that regurgitates cadged snippets of forum conversation in an attempt to see who can go the longest before being caught out at the deception. Although, I must admit the bit about the woman approaching your door, stepping in shit, and thus being forced to accept your fecal-enhanced lifestyle prima facie, gives me pause as to your level of machine intelligence even.

Pages:
Jump to: