Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO - page 45. (Read 6066 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 01:27:23 AM
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
Not your fault.
It just market condition. You see that some ICO- 'Credits, Ditcoin, Aion Those are more value than ICO price.
But maximum altcoins have not ICO price after end the ICO.
So, it was depend on market situation.
So, not blame yourself.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 03, 2018, 01:19:50 AM
Its a bad experience for you, keep your chin up and learn from it. Maybe you better investing in coins than an ICO, while you are learning more about ICO, what should you do before investing.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
April 03, 2018, 01:19:39 AM
You always have to research a lot especially for ico because it's easy to get scammed in ico so you have to check the team background even if they are from your country. Don't give up as there's still a lot of money making opportunities in ico so you have to keep trying. Just treat this one as a bitter experience and be more careful next time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 03, 2018, 01:16:09 AM
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
its the fact that you are not ready yet, or you lack on knowledge on how to choose a good ICO, you must investigate carefully and you must know everything you have to know. when investing in an ICO, there is a risk of losing money.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
April 03, 2018, 12:54:44 AM
It is necessary to invest in ICO in a deliberate, unhurried manner, gathering all the important information.
Perhaps in the future, investing in ICO will be easier - with less risk. Teams (staff) will have stories of their past projects. Step-by-step financing of the project, greater transparency of costs, higher financial and technical threshold of the beginning of the work of ICO.
Activity: 560
April 03, 2018, 12:31:02 AM

I think you are very depressed with what happened earlier this year. currently has entered the fourth month. I think, if you can survive and be more calm. you will not be so shaky in your stance. you know, you really need a broad knowledge of crypto and the market. so, try to learn it all
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 12:25:13 AM
You give up because of the bear markets last few months? If that the case, i will assure you it will rise back as up and down in the market is a very common thing. It can't be down forever
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 03, 2018, 12:23:39 AM
I've given up, and all the ICO projects I've been involved in this year have cost me money.
So I have lost my confidence, but I can't blame anyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 03, 2018, 12:21:24 AM
Life is and will always be a choice. Sometimes we take actions that might not turn out well but that does not mean it will never be fine again. Take life easy, learn the tricks of what you do and do it well then you will he happy for it.
cheers!
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:15:08 AM
You should give up and restart your goals. Don't complain here because there is no solution for you.
yes, you are right, keep trying and working hard to get good results. what really happened to you? just tell me. who knows we can help and provide the best solution.
Activity: 262
April 03, 2018, 12:00:33 AM
what happened to you? why are you blaming yourself?
if you fail in the world of crypto you simply fix yourself but do not blame yourself, there is still airdrop and bounty to be able to return your money.
keep the spirit, and don't give up hope
Activity: 98
April 02, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
Well thats not a bad idea. Getting money from ICO is becoming harder and harder. And the value of each token in the market also decreasing. It increases, yeah, but not that high.
Activity: 168
April 02, 2018, 11:29:56 PM
It is totally depends on your moto of joining Crypto. If you join crypto to earn money, most of us are here to earn money, than do not give up earning money from ICO or any other channel.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
April 02, 2018, 11:26:17 PM
Check again before you invest, look at the developer, whitepaper.
Or you can invest in ico that has an escrow, it's safer.

I do not recommend investing in ico because it's risky, even though it's a best ico and famous, there are still some ico who have a problem whether it's internal or external. Not always all ico is successful, try investing in the exchange, trading with a popular coin. Then you will not waste your money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 11:23:20 PM
Don't regret what has happened. Everything that happens to us we must be responsible to ourselves. if the money issue we must be smart in sharing it, don't use the origin of existing money. if it happens do not be too regretted, make a lesson for the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
April 02, 2018, 11:18:30 PM
What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away
ICO from the same country doesn't guarantee you that the project is legit. You don't need to be nationalist and always support projects from your country. As long as there's money involved then you should always do research before investing in icos to prevent something like this from happening.
Activity: 121
April 02, 2018, 11:12:53 PM
 if u want to earn big money from ico be sure you invest and ability to invest to grow and be a succes the  transactions and get information as to who I have much interesting to know ma wasted your investment and sacrifice for going loss.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
March 07, 2018, 03:57:48 AM

Don't give up. It's all about patience and DYOR.
Last year I participated in Santiment and DENT, placed $100 in each ICO.

IT TOOK 6 MONTHS for these 2 to moon. Each gave me $3,000.
PATIENCE IS KEY. Research the project - DYOR.

Even with all the lost from the other 10 ICO's I got into, I'm still earned by being patient.

Activity: 456
March 07, 2018, 03:28:55 AM
I see your pain. Don't need to be sad or give up on ICO.

It can happen with anyone even experienced traders get duped sometimes and it actually makes you much more careful and experienced.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
March 07, 2018, 03:19:17 AM
As many people kept stating here pouring money into icos is dangerous. You should always care to look for most trusted people and projects. There will always be failing startups. Running with money is shittiest thing anyways.
Pages:
Jump to: