Pages:
Author

Topic: Maybe I give up earning money from ICO - page 43. (Read 6066 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself
ICO investments is indeed too risky that is why its not an option for me who has less money to invest,doing bounties would be the best thing for me as of now,because i am still learning how to trade with technical analysis.Never trusted any ICO yet becaise i do not want to waste my time if ever these ICOs are going to scam people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 05:17:47 PM
I'm sorry that you lost money. It's good that you do not shift responsibility, but you are responsible for your actions yourself, you are a strong person. But anger is normal. Perhaps now we just need to hate. In the rest it is an experience, despite of the big losses.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
It's very sad for you that you lost your money but it was your own decision to invest in that project and it was your own risk. There are many ICO that are worthy to invest in them.
There are many ICO. I have seen new ones every day of the week. They keep making new ones on an ongoing basis and it is never stopping. Because there are so many to choose from it is difficult to choose the best ones.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
April 07, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
What happens to you? Can you tell me more? I can give you some solutions?
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away
this is actually what makes a lot of people hesitate to invest in ICO,
let's just say this as a lesson, now you just choose because many bounty managers have been trusted to create a platform that minimizes the level of fraud, such as Bounty hive, Bounty Portal, and Amazix team...
Activity: 566
April 07, 2018, 07:16:43 AM
What i think is ico is not more bring profit unlike last year where investors get profit from it immediately they dump the coin in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
April 07, 2018, 02:41:51 AM
I know I have responsibility for my money. It's my choice and I don't hate anybody, I just hate myself

no, just dont give up please. ICO is a long term investment. you won't get your profit in a few weeks after public sale.
what you must do is, find a good and legit ICO.
if you invest on a good project, i am sure you will get your earnings in a few months.
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
I invest in an ICO introduced in my country. So I pour my money in this. The leader of this team run away
But if it in your country - you can find team and explain for them what they do it wrong.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:00:48 PM
This is also a major reason why cryptos and Bitcoin value crashed because of people running away with money with the ICO's fund and not considering the hardship of those people who trusted the project...

The advice I can share with you my friend to gain your losses but it will take more time, become bounty hunter like me and the others,...  and before joining a project again check the bounty manager who belongs to trust list of many, and have a quick view of the  project's white paper.
Good luck for your next step.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2018, 08:19:27 PM
ICO's aren't for everyone.  They are usually high risk investments.  Good news is, everything is so cheap right now that you don't need to participate in ICO's to make huge returns.  Look at the projects that have been around for over 1 year and invest in them. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

Owww, you must be so shattered. Sorry to hear that. There were just so many people that took pleasure in scamming others. Don't let this experience of your's stop you from investing again. But next time remember to diversify and find time to study all there is to know about the particular ICO and it's team before entrusting them your fiat.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 06, 2018, 08:02:46 PM
the best note in my opinion do not stop in the middle of the road, if you fail to be happy because the failure is the beginning of success, meaning the struggle that has been at stake money that has been sacrificed do not you just cry, keep looking for good opportunities undoubtedly the struggle will not be in vain. if not resumed you will only regret it all the time.
If he feels that he needs a break or feels the need to just quit then he should just do that. The stress is not worth having.

Quiting from ico is everybody's freedom and to decide what's good, but this idea depends on how a person think because in an ICO the funding is still unknown. We'll have to wait for a longer time taking months that an ICO will certainly hit the soft cap. That's for sure regret will come it not being a part of a successful ico surprisingly hitting the crowdfunding into its hard cap.
Activity: 200
April 06, 2018, 07:52:53 PM
sadly, ICOs nowadays a re too much risks that we can not be able to know all about the projects, and even a team developers can not be trusted completely 100% because money can blind people eyes, therefore we should never put all of our money into ICOs, use a small amount of money that you think it can be lost without any harm to invest in ICOs, it will be much comfortable than just use all the money investing into all ICOs.
Activity: 168
April 06, 2018, 07:48:20 PM
Oh yea it's true, in ICO make x2 difficult , 80% of ICO immediately go to the bottom: /
Maybe try here Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3270057.new#new
If help leave me comment Smiley
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

What why invest all your money in just one ico, that is so risky this should be a lesson to anyone that do not invest in one ico with all your money. You take the risk that is good but in return regret. Feel bad for you men.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
April 06, 2018, 07:39:04 PM
You must have to think many times before having a final decision, and nobody will be blame if you may fail cause your the one making it.  Only you've got in this forum is some sort of suggestion and it's up to you if you listen or follow your instincts. But that is life anyway,  not all the time are winning, we may loss also sometimes. All the thing could be possible to happen in crypto and even in real stocks investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 06, 2018, 07:35:24 PM
Each person will have a different earning goal. There are many ways to get rich. So I think you should not be sad and angry with yourself. If this road is not successful then you choose the other way to go. Investing in losses is something that happens, at night bitcoin to heavy losses to many people
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
April 06, 2018, 07:34:02 PM

I think when you have shared on the forum you need to clarify the difficulties you face when making money with ICO. Are you an investor or are you merely a bounty participant? I read your comment, you are the investor in an ICO project in your country, and the owner of the project has disappeared. I am very sorry to you, and it is advised that you read up on the project before investing, that you can find information on social as well as website review on ICO projects.
Activity: 112
April 06, 2018, 07:29:40 PM
Nowadays, the market of digital cryptographic currency is very bad, and many ico projects can hardly raise funds in the stipulated time.

And a lot of ico has a scam! You need to be careful!

You can do bounty work to earn other tokens!
Activity: 350
April 06, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
You are not the only one who has got scammed recently. There is numerous scam among icos now. This happens because there are too many of them and it is hard to find a good one.
Choose projects with high ratings in icobench or icoraiting. Read the idea of project, jurisdiction and whitepaper.  I recently found one of the best upcoming ICO called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Are you really sure that icorating website gives real rating to some project ?? They have been paid by the project itself before listing.
Like what happens to John McAfee, they pay him to promote some ico project on his tweet.

Finding best ICO is geting harder and harder right now. Even a good project with full detailed team,roadmap and WP could also be a scam
Activity: 66
April 06, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
the best note in my opinion do not stop in the middle of the road, if you fail to be happy because the failure is the beginning of success, meaning the struggle that has been at stake money that has been sacrificed do not you just cry, keep looking for good opportunities undoubtedly the struggle will not be in vain. if not resumed you will only regret it all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: