Pages:
Author

Topic: Mayweather Vs McGregor: Info and prediction thread - page 6. (Read 11759 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Lack of stamina, experienced in boxing, disadvantage, etc. McGregor knew all of that but still kudos to McGregor for being brave and fight Floyd eventhough he ain't a boxer.

Now, the question is, can Mayweather do what Conor did. If Conor challenge him to fight in octagon, will Floyd accept it? Nearly impossible for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I really like McGregor, but I think this was an impossible fight for him. MMA is way to different from boxing. Not talking just about the lack of ground fight or kicks, the moves, the fighting stance, the endurance needed, and so many other things are just to different. I think it was a good fight to watch, but I guess we all knew the winner before the fight even started. It would be fun to watch this fight under mma rules.
I think mcgregor stamina poorly, to a technique used mcgregor didn't different with boxers usually. With these defeats, it can be certain mcgregor just the king in mma not in boxing

Conor let us all down, I thought he could do more than this rather it was all talk and I nearly lost had I agreed with a friend over a possible bet. If he knew he lacked stamina he should have worked on it with his team before entering the ring.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This thread should be locked now because the fight was already done and we no longer need to predict it let we take into some other discussion to a new topics which will be related to a thread.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I was here last night but I was too busy trying to find a good stream. I went through endless pages, even the Acestream links were buffering a lot for some reason (isnt it supposed to get better the more people watch an Acestream link since its p2p?)

Anyway the fight went as I predicted.. around round 6, the sign of a KO started to show. Floyd started charging him and he chased him down like a rabbit.

Im not gonna lie, the first couple of rounds McGregor made me a bit nervous. His massive long arms and awkward style made Floyd take his time, but then again I was also expecting a couple of rounds like that... but it's not easy to not be nervous when you are losing rounds, then again, that is why Mayweather is 50-0.. he makes a long term investment, he doesn't care to lose the first rounds to execute his gameplan and outbox the guy at the last rounds.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
This was a farce and I am glad it is over with. The UFC and McGregor fans that are saying McGregor did well are the same ones saying he was going to win by KO, suddenly surviving 10 rounds is wonderful. This was a 40 year old Mayweather coming out of retirement and giving away 20lbs. Not a prime Mayweather, not even close.
the circus was done and everyone have its own opinion about the game and better we move on and find another great drama inside the ring, congrats to
those who believes that connor can survive till the 8 rounds whoever bet on that or if that has been an option surely they win and enjoying giving the
fact that connor don't have any chance to win against Mayweather inside the boxing ring.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
This was a farce and I am glad it is over with. The UFC and McGregor fans that are saying McGregor did well are the same ones saying he was going to win by KO, suddenly surviving 10 rounds is wonderful. This was a 40 year old Mayweather coming out of retirement and giving away 20lbs. Not a prime Mayweather, not even close.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I really like McGregor, but I think this was an impossible fight for him. MMA is way to different from boxing. Not talking just about the lack of ground fight or kicks, the moves, the fighting stance, the endurance needed, and so many other things are just to different. I think it was a good fight to watch, but I guess we all knew the winner before the fight even started. It would be fun to watch this fight under mma rules.
I think mcgregor stamina poorly, to a technique used mcgregor didn't different with boxers usually. With these defeats, it can be certain mcgregor just the king in mma not in boxing
That's was why he wanted to end the game very early, in the MMA its not about going the distance, that's why they seek to end the match very quickly, he did very though lasting to the 10 rounds and stats even show that he landed even more punches than Pacquiao did in his bout against Mayweather.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
That is. and definitely he is not right to step again in boxing if you watch the fight its clearly that Mcgregor shows a not right punches in boxing (not all) but most of the time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
I think by now some of the MMA fighters who want a piece of McGregor have realized that his one true weakness is his cardio.  Khabib, Ferguson and Diaz will be all over him wanting a bout after this.
definitely because boxing is not more on powerpunch it is more on stratedgy that mayweather did and also that cardio to last for about 12rounds in a fight is a big weakness of Mcgregor since mma is only 3 rounds like Mcgregor did in this fight.

Mcgregor made it to the 10th round.
Mayweather learned him very well in the first 2 rounds and the rest is history... what a great fight.
Don't need to be question the fight and your right Mayweather is just watching his moves from the start and wanted to burned the stamina of Mcgregor because he knows that it is most 3 rounds that a normal mma fighter stamina is unlike boxing which the stamina ,endurance and techniques is the best combination to have a good punches.
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
I feel bad that I didn't go for the TKO option at -125 odds. Was a super easy bet and would have made the day. He was practically like a zombie in round 10.

https://i.imgur.com/mtCjr39.gifv

Anyways, this was a fun match to watch.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I think by now some of the MMA fighters who want a piece of McGregor have realized that his one true weakness is his cardio.  Khabib, Ferguson and Diaz will be all over him wanting a bout after this.
definitely because boxing is not more on powerpunch it is more on stratedgy that mayweather did and also that cardio to last for about 12rounds in a fight is a big weakness of Mcgregor since mma is only 3 rounds like Mcgregor did in this fight.

Mcgregor made it to the 10th round.
Mayweather learned him very well in the first 2 rounds and the rest is history... what a great fight.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Comparing the stamina needed on both fields would really be par for sure. MMA do mostly have 3 rounds and Boxing do have 12 rounds and if you do see you would able to see who have the advantage and who have the stamina to last that long. Connor did manage on first 4 rounds on which he aggressively give good punches but when 6-10 rounds those aggressiveness have lost because he was already tired.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
What else did people expect ? It was 49-0 and ofcourse Mayweather is better than Mcgregor ( Unless its the octagon ) . Sorry to people who lost their money , this is the biggest scam in the history of sports .

Lmao it's not a scam, if you watch the match live, you can clearly saw both fighters are doing well. McGregor do his best on this fight though, he got a good round 1-4 but after that he start gassed and exhausted. Mayweather strategy is let McGregor use all their energy until round 4 and after round 4 you can see Mayweather start pressing Connor.

Obviously as a lot of our members here have predicted, Mayweather will win and KO the hell out of Conor. In the beginning, we can see than it was a fight and Conor had tried his best and Mayweather was kind of uneasy because of Conor's awkwardness. He even score a few rounds I think which MMA fans are happy. However, he gassed out in the later round and Floyd took advantage out it. He's strategy is to wait for Conor to gassed out. For me Mayweather looks like the old Floyd we know. Maybe age is really catching up with him.
Activity: 293
By this time, they both are probably laughing their asses off and swimming in loads of cash. They just managed to pull one of the best scams in history with this awesome money grab. And a lot of people bought in on the hype. We are just happy that we can ride on the money wave just a little bit and earn some extra cash.

Unless you bet for Conor, then say goodbye to your money. LOL!

This.  It was a dog and pony show really.  I mean what did everyone expect?  An upset?  Lol please...

And the ref stopping the fight 'a tad early' according to some MMA fans is just wrong.  McGregor getting KO'd by Mayweather would have been embarassing for him and the sport of MMA.  The ref had respect for McGregor imo. 

That stop by referee is save McGregor Face actually, if not Mayweather will knock him out. This is a money fight, McGregor and Mayweather get the damn big money from this fight even mcgregor lose. This fight also might be the last fight for Mayweather, he said that on the post fight interview.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
By this time, they both are probably laughing their asses off and swimming in loads of cash. They just managed to pull one of the best scams in history with this awesome money grab. And a lot of people bought in on the hype. We are just happy that we can ride on the money wave just a little bit and earn some extra cash.

Unless you bet for Conor, then say goodbye to your money. LOL!

This.  It was a dog and pony show really.  I mean what did everyone expect?  An upset?  Lol please...

And the ref stopping the fight 'a tad early' according to some MMA fans is just wrong.  McGregor getting KO'd by Mayweather would have been embarassing for him and the sport of MMA.  The ref had respect for McGregor imo. 
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
What else did people expect ? It was 49-0 and ofcourse Mayweather is better than Mcgregor ( Unless its the octagon ) . Sorry to people who lost their money , this is the biggest scam in the history of sports .

Lmao it's not a scam, if you watch the match live, you can clearly saw both fighters are doing well. McGregor do his best on this fight though, he got a good round 1-4 but after that he start gassed and exhausted. Mayweather strategy is let McGregor use all their energy until round 4 and after round 4 you can see Mayweather start pressing Connor.
Pages:
Jump to: