Pages:
Author

Topic: MBET.IO RISK FREE FIRST BET. MORE THAN 100K RACES PER YEAR - page 16. (Read 19514 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Happy to see more and more players coming in to use our Faucet everyday.
Good to see you guys using our full range of markets from esports to Horse Racing to low division football and basketball! Come in and try it out if you haven't already.
Activity: 307
Merit: 20
After enabling of faucet you may get the more number of visitors to your websites I hope. I see you have 4 way crypto deposit option to play the betting games. Good luck for the project with the new horse racing.
In my country we people here bet directly with the fiat cash as we have the horse racing club in middle of the city.

Thanks for the support JVDP!

What country are you in?  We get to most racecourses around the world at some time in the year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
After enabling of faucet you may get the more number of visitors to your websites I hope. I see you have 4 way crypto deposit option to play the betting games. Good luck for the project with the new horse racing.
In my country we people here bet directly with the fiat cash as we have the horse racing club in middle of the city.
Well done to all our winners today, biggest day since the launch of our Racing Product!

Also had our biggest winner so far since launch with .058BTC @ 16.00/4.9 on Bryan in the 9th at Oakbank. Cleaning up a nice .548BTC win! Congrats to the lucky punter.
Huge Day of Australian and New Zealand racing. With odds available at 17 tracks.

Live radio feed for all that want to have a bet and listen to the races on their phone.  Australian race-callers are the best in the world by a mile.

Good Luck!
Big Day of Asian racing today, with racing at:

Kranji (Singapore)
Tokyo City Keiba (Japan)
Mumbai (India)
Busan (Korea)

We are offering fixed odds on all events.

We have The UK, France and South Africa coming up a little later.

Good Luck!
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Great to see that gambling sites are venturing into other forms of crypocurrencies, s far it has been quite bumpy for bitcoins and having options for other crypto is good as it gives variety for gamblers. I'll be sure to try out your faucets and give you feedback on it when I do.
I see a lot of new guys coming in and trying out our LTC Faucet! Great to see!
Any feedback on our faucet? Anything we should change/add? Let us know!
We have introduced a LTC faucet so that you can try you luck without risking your own coin.

Hong Kong is on tonight, our markets are up.

Good Luck.
In respect to PASSWORDS we do not reset passwords. 

We have no way of identifying who the user is, please treat the password to your account with the same security you would a normal wallet.
Just a note.  We will normally offer racing on USA and Latin American gallops, this will not be the case today, but we will continue to offer American racing tomorrow.
We have had a couple of users wondering why when they change currencies the site refreshes to the homepage.  We do this so that there will be no confusion as to the currency they are using whilst placing the bet.  We wouldn't want someone thinking that they were betting in LTC when they were actually betting in BTC. 

We know that it may appear inconvenient when you are trying to get a bet on, but we plan to keep this feature to ensure that people are confident that they know what currency they are betting in.

For those that have asked, we plan to increase the number of currencies available over the coming months.

Keep the feedback coming and we hope you enjoy the platform.

Cheers

Just a heads up.  If you're a fan of racing Hong Kong is about to jump ( in my opinion the best racing in the world ).  We have fixed odds markets on all races.  
@mBet_Macyn

thanks again .. just made a small deposit to try out  Wink
btw , as from the main page when login in .. is it possible to show our "nick" or verified email as username like "abc****@gmail" on top
of the page (next to the menu) , cuz was scared to deposit fund dunno whether is it our own account  Grin
I'll pass it on to the other guys. Cheers for the feedback. Good luck!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 6
@mBet_Macyn

thanks again .. just made a small deposit to try out  Wink
btw , as from the main page when login in .. is it possible to show our "nick" or verified email as username like "abc****@gmail" on top
of the page (next to the menu) , cuz was scared to deposit fund dunno whether is it our own account  Grin
@mBet_Macyn

thanks for the reply . but you missed out my 1st Q
"whats the minimum bet / deposit / withdrawal ?"

will there be hkjc Horse Racing ?
and for Horse Racing bet , is it only bet on win / place ? any others ?

My apologies.
Minimum bet is .5 of whatever currency you're using.
Minimum deposit is 5 units of whatever you're using (mBTC, Finney etc.)
No minimum withdrawal but any under 5mBTC you will pay the fees on.

We do have hkjc racing. Both Sha Tin and Happy Valley.
Currently as stated in the OP, we're only offering Win, Place, Each Way. We're looking to add exotics over the next few days/weeks. We'll be adding bets such trifectas, doubles, first four etc.
If you have any preferences or ideas for bettypes, let us know.

Hope to see you betting with us on some Hong Kong racing soon!
@mBet_Macyn

thanks for the reply . but you missed out my 1st Q
"whats the minimum bet / deposit / withdrawal ?"

will there be hkjc Horse Racing ?
and for Horse Racing bet , is it only bet on win / place ? any others ?
cant find the Faq .
whats the minimum bet / deposit / withdrawal ?
deposit / withdrawal instant ?
any kyc require when withdrawal ?
Thanks for the heads up, we're going to write up an FAQ later today and get it to you guys ASAP.
Deposits should be credited almost instantly. Withdrawals can take anywhere from instant to a couple hours.
No KYC is required from us currently. Depending on circumstances we may have KYC for withdrawals over 1btc.

I'll let you know when the FAQ is up and live.

I have only been looking at the site on my phone. I'm missing a proper start page.  A page with information about the site, your bonus offers and something welcoming. Use more images to communicate with
Thanks for the feedback. We're looking at doing a form of loyalty bonus, we'll let you know when we have more info. Cheers.

If anybody else has any questions feel free to ask. I'll answer to the best of my ability. We're taking all feedback at the moment, want to suit the product to our clients taste!
Activity: 129
Merit: 23
I have only been looking at the site on my phone. I'm missing a proper start page.  A page with information about the site, your bonus offers and something welcoming. Use more images to communicate with
cant find the Faq .
whats the minimum bet / deposit / withdrawal ?
deposit / withdrawal instant ?
any kyc require when withdrawal ?
Pages:
Jump to: