Pages:
Author

Topic: McDonalds to accept Bitcoin by 2018 - page 25. (Read 8427 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 01:05:57 PM
I read that in the facebook post of a bounty hunters. If it is true that it would be better to take a bit of bitcoin the way it was paid for what it was for converting money to pay it.also i like mcdonalds.its easy to pay via bitcoin.
Activity: 602
December 04, 2017, 04:47:00 AM
There are some McDonald fast food stores in certain countries that is already accepting bitcoins. The whole world knows McDonalds so these news would pass to their fast food chain competitors and will result for the others to do it too so I'm really happy on what is happening with bitcoin.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
December 04, 2017, 04:05:41 AM
That is good. maybe i can order some food with 0.000xx btc i have.
it would be great if it happened, because I am sure, many companies will follow this if it really develops. moreover this is free advertising.

not really worth it to be honest, Bitcoin needs to get back with low fees again and lightning network and then maybe
Activity: 161
December 04, 2017, 04:04:13 AM
.0002 btc please. Fees are .0003. Bitcoin will not be very popular with cheap purchases due to high fees.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
December 04, 2017, 03:06:32 AM
That is good. maybe i can order some food with 0.000xx btc i have.
it would be great if it happened, because I am sure, many companies will follow this if it really develops. moreover this is free advertising.
Whoa. It is really a good news for me as a customer. I am actually eating to that fast food when im too hungry ang needs to eat in the right time. Bitcoin as a payment is good for me. It rrally makes the payment very fast. 
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 02:57:41 AM

I hope this news is real. This would be awesome. McDonalds restaurants are all over the world and would help to convince other companies that bitcoin is a real currency and it's here to stay.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 02:49:46 AM
that would be fantastic if mcdonalds accept bitcoin by 2018 i that would be very easy access
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
December 04, 2017, 01:19:43 AM
The plan is good because there is no restaurant or store that receives bitcoin as a transaction tool like paper money, if it happens then I do not have to bother out of house to order and pay using bitcoin from home by using internet network through handpone.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
December 04, 2017, 01:15:53 AM
I don't understand the truth of it, but I don't see how it can be used in real life...any support is certainly good, but imagine how long transactions can take place

In reality its difficult for them unless they will keep the value much higher than the usual to avoid loses, I know that we are in a digital system already but
we still facing real time issue with how the transaction will be process, if we wanted to see more establishment and businesses to use this system bitcoin
core team needs to adjust and make it as real time as possible.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
December 04, 2017, 12:59:57 AM
It's nice to know that MCdonalds have a plan for bitcoin.. but it's a big company if they have a plan for that.. they will advertise it on tv.. to make noise about bitcoin.. i think Bitcoin processing is best to use for Electric Bills, Water Bills but in the fast food? i dont think so.. there is no wifi on mcdo Cheesy

McDonald's doesn't have a plan for bitcoin.

This news is being reported with a lot of confusion and "fake news". It started with one McDonald's restaurant in Russia announcing that it'll accept bitcoin as payment. That news and decision has zero influence on McDonald's the corporation.

Since so few people actually read posts anymore I'll continue to fight this quickly spreading fake news.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 12:56:57 AM
very good and would be efficient if many restaurants accept payment by using bitcoin including McDonalds. maybe if the payments with bitcoin in McDonalds can be successful will be much in imitation by other food companies or restaurants.
true, but really worth noticing the level of consumers using bitcoin. if indeed many support the program, the digital payment era is about to begin.
Activity: 936
December 04, 2017, 12:54:31 AM
very good and would be efficient if many restaurants accept payment by using bitcoin including McDonalds. maybe if the payments with bitcoin in McDonalds can be successful will be much in imitation by other food companies or restaurants.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 04, 2017, 12:52:39 AM
I don't understand the truth of it, but I don't see how it can be used in real life...any support is certainly good, but imagine how long transactions can take place
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 04, 2017, 12:48:39 AM
Read the replies from older members here on the first page people.
They went and looked at the link and then came back and told you all what it means.
If you are not sure what this is about you may want to refrain from commenting ? LOL
It's clear many of you have no idea what this is about.
Activity: 714
December 03, 2017, 10:38:38 PM

This is a wonderful news but my concern is if we are going to buy a single meal or single order for ourselves is this will not become very expensive? because every single or minimum bitcoin transaction request in the block chain will cost us flat transaction fees thefore i think this will only favor if you will eat with a group and you are the sponsor. Anyway this is a good development and we will just wait for the latest update of this beautiful news.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
December 03, 2017, 10:32:16 PM
I don't know if this news is true or not. But what I am sure of is that there will be some advantages and disadvantages with this if in case this will be actualized in reality. This is good news, especially to Bitcoin users because they will be able to finally use their Bitcoins in one of the most popular fastfood chain in the world. But on the other hand, I think Bitcoin transactions will just make the queue in McDonalds store worldwide quite longer with the current confirmation time of Bitcoin.
Activity: 344
December 03, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
eg we buy burgers how much the burger price? then if you receive the change from the purchase, is it not too long to return it? then things like this need a reservation because there are purchases that may make the long transaction.
On the other hand whether for cryptocurrency like ethereum, Bitcoin cash, and such, will it also apply to transaction process?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 10:22:16 PM
Does that even make sense with the current transaction times and fees? You are going to pay more for the fees than for your meal. Unless the fees go down drastically, it makes no sense to use bitcoin as a daily payment method.

Yeah, it will be too expensive to pay with BTC) so I think it's not good idea considering BTC fees
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
December 03, 2017, 10:20:48 PM
I am so happy to hear this news, as soon as McDonald accept bitcoin for payments, it will make me feel easier to buy fastfood with fast transactions, this open a new door to fastfood payments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 10:18:14 PM
It is good news that the McDonalds accepts bitcoin for payment but i think it will take so long or years to happen because bitcoin is not known yet or not popular for everyone especially in my country. it can cause problem especially in the government, the other fast food chain and they will against about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: