Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 105. (Read 227070 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
March 02, 2014, 07:29:27 PM
This is from last week, there are many recent ones.
legendary
Activity: 1042
Merit: 1029
MN HOSTING
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
March 02, 2014, 07:25:25 PM
I don't agree with you.
The financial state of the US is a laugh, and they won't be able to maintain their technological superiority versus their 'enemies' in the future.

They will if their 'enemies' keep loaning them money Wink

And we both know that won't continue endlessly.
The major question is what happens after that point..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 02, 2014, 07:24:02 PM
I don't think they will nuke anything. Nobody wants to be called the butcher of innocent people, if Putin or Obama push the button they will find themselves on the same page with Hitler and Stalin.

+1
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Small Red and Bad
March 02, 2014, 07:13:57 PM
I don't think they will nuke anything. Nobody wants to be called the butcher of innocent people, if Putin or Obama push the button they will find themselves on the same page with Hitler and Stalin.
March 02, 2014, 07:11:43 PM
I don't agree with you.
The financial state of the US is a laugh, and they won't be able to maintain their technological superiority versus their 'enemies' in the future.

They will if their 'enemies' keep loaning them money Wink
March 02, 2014, 07:07:44 PM
I don't agree with you.
March 02, 2014, 07:05:56 PM
Oh boy this doesn't look good..

It is bloody worrying, this kind of thing is exactly what triggers a world war, a super power gets cocky and then everybody else gets dragged into it.

Exactly. I sure hope Russia won't invade Eastern Ukrain. Some fired shots should be enough to escalate this incident into a war.
World war

I hardly think this is going to spark a world war

We wont have another World War in our lifetime

Depends on how old you are of course, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a war between China and the US after >10 years once their economic expansion has cooled down resulting in World War 3.

To make it a fair war it would have to be everyone else against the US

And US would still have more than double the nukes than their opposition.

Just speaking realistically
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
March 02, 2014, 07:03:09 PM
If NATO will come here - it would be direct conflict with  country with nuclear weapons (Russia).

On other side, Russia will not step back. Russia will either annex half of Ukraine or will start war with nato.
March 02, 2014, 06:59:57 PM

It is bloody worrying, this kind of thing is exactly what triggers a world war, a super power gets cocky and then everybody else gets dragged into it.

Exactly. I sure hope Russia won't invade Eastern Ukrain. Some fired shots should be enough to escalate this incident into a war.
World war

Depends on how old you are of course, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a war between China and the US after >10 years once their economic expansion has cooled down resulting in World War 3.
March 02, 2014, 06:58:51 PM

Looks like US and EU wants war if they support fascists in our territory.

And why are you so eager to embrace a "World War" scenario?
March 02, 2014, 06:58:16 PM

Would hardly be a "war" though.

It's quite one sided
legendary
March 02, 2014, 06:56:48 PM

March 02, 2014, 06:42:21 PM

World war

legendary
March 02, 2014, 06:18:10 PM

World war
March 02, 2014, 06:16:32 PM

legendary
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
March 02, 2014, 05:51:14 PM
I add this map here so ppl can get how complex this situation is 

legendary
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
March 02, 2014, 05:49:37 PM
^ lucif get your btc money and run away
Hehe. Where to run? To other globe? This is world war start. Probably nuclear.
if is going nuclear spend all money on hookers and vodka
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
March 02, 2014, 05:24:05 PM

A treaty signed in 1994 by the US and Britain could pull both countries into a war to protect Ukraine if Putin’s troops intervene.

The Budapest Memorandum was signed by Bill Clinton, John Major, Boris Yeltsin and Leonid Kuchma – the then-rulers of the USA, UK, Russia and Ukraine – as part of the denuclearization of former Soviet republics after the dissolution of the Soviet Union

Technically it means that if Russia has invaded Ukraine then it would be difficult for the US and Britain to avoid going to war.

Sir Tony Brenton, who served as British Ambassador from 2004 to 2008, said that war could be an option ‘if we do conclude the [Budapest] Memorandum is legally binding.’

It promises to protect Ukraine’s borders, in return for Ukraine giving up its nuclear weapons.

Today Kiev has demanded the agreement is activated after insisting their borders had been violated.....
No, this is simply not true.

Obama would have zero support for military intervention or action such as this.

Zero.

legendary
March 02, 2014, 05:23:08 PM
^ lucif get your btc money and run away
Hehe. Where to run? To other globe? This is world war start. Probably nuclear.
Jump to: