Author

Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution. - page 107. (Read 227070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006
February 28, 2014, 07:33:34 PM
Russian 'invasion' of Crimea fuels fear of Ukraine conflict

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/28/russia-crimea-white-house

"White House issues warning to Kremlin, as Ukrainian official claims 2000 Russian troops have arrived in peninsula."
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2014, 06:46:22 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-latest--the-invasion-begins-armed-russianspeaking-gunmen-with-crimea-in-their-grip-as-barack-obama-warns-moscow-9161476.html

Apparently there was this Russian journalist or something on the radio who said they were marines because of the gear they're wearing.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
February 28, 2014, 06:25:59 PM

Hmmm, look who was right.

Via Foreign Policy (10/22/08):

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.

Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:

“After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama’s reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia’s Putin to invade Ukraine next.”

As we’ve said before, this is an extremely far-fetched scenario. And given how Russia has been able to unsettle Ukraine’s pro-Western government without firing a shot, I don’t see why violence would be necessary to bring Kiev to heel. Watch the upcoming parliamentary elections in December to see if Moscow gets the pliable new government it wants.

http://www.jammiewf.com/2014/flashback-stupid-woman-offers-up-strange-scenario-of-russia-invading-ukraine/
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 99
February 28, 2014, 03:10:55 AM
How to write correctly: "in Ukraine" or "on Ukraine"?
legendary
February 28, 2014, 01:08:02 AM
Conflict fears rise after pro-Russian gunmen seize Crimean parliament

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/24/ukraine-crimea-russia-secession

"Gunmen storm Crimea's regional administrative complex in Simferopol and hoist Russian flag above parliament building."
legendary
February 26, 2014, 09:24:44 PM
Russia puts military on high alert as Crimea protests leave one man dead

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/26/ukraine-new-leader-disbands-riot-police-crimea-separatism

"Ukraine acting president draws up new cabinet as Putin orders armed forces drills near border."
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
February 26, 2014, 10:37:38 AM
When I see snipers firing at the crowd I come to a conclusion that people are much worse than animals.

no
we're the same

some animals want to hurt others
other animals take care of other animals

some people want to hurt others
other people take care of other people

we're the same basically because we are animals, we never stopped being animals, it's just that we think we're better then other animals but we just have a more developed brain, other urges remain the same as before Smiley
I don't think other animals kill each other than for food.

yes they do..

ants for example fight wars between each other Cheesy

cats kill other cats because they might steal their females, or bites off other cats testicles Cheesy

bears kill just to make someone stay away from their progeny..

dolphins pick on younger males which they sometimes even kill..

wolfs fight between themselves, dogs do too..

It's even worse in some cases , young male elephants left alone with no dominant bull will start killing other animals for fun , like rhinos or everything they could get their tusks in
http://thesestonewalls.com/gordon-macrae/in-the-absence-of-fathers-a-story-of-elephants-and-men/

Sometimes animals show an uglier side than some humans
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
February 26, 2014, 10:34:40 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
February 26, 2014, 10:17:24 AM
we need one big world revolution... we came to the point where they are necessarily required some changes...
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
February 26, 2014, 03:01:29 AM

The Ukraine Gun Owners Association wants the new government to add their own right to bear arms to the country's constitution.

As of today Ukrainian Gun Owners Association will start to work on the preparation of amendments to the Constitution, which will provide an unconditional right for Ukrainian citizens to bear arms.
People gathered in Independence Square in Kiev after President Viktor Yanukovich rejected a European Union trade deal for a $15 billion bailout from Russia in November. It was relatively peaceful for three months, but violence escalated on February 18. Over 70 people died during the week and amateur videos showed snipers shooting at unarmed protesters.

People should have the right to bear arms, which will be put in written into the Constitution.
Authorities should not and will not be stronger than its people!

Armed people are treated with respect!

America's founding fathers implemented the Second Amendment because it is a natural right for people to defend themselves.

According to GunPolicy.org, Ukraine's gun laws are described as restrictive. The government owns seven million guns while there are only three million guns for private citizens. A citizen must prove they have a legitimate reason to own a firearm.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2014/02/oh-my-citizens-of-ukraine-demand-their.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjaTulXPGQ

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
February 26, 2014, 02:10:36 AM
dank, I can't agree with you as it is a revolution and they are not going to relinquish power t another country, they were fighting to make their lives better as in past they were stuck between Russia and Europe and no one can sit on two chairs so they decided to choose a 'chair' and so they were fighting againt their authorities who are willing to make a deal with Russia just because they get money from Russian's authorities.

Why can't they just sit in the chair called "Ukraine"?  Why do they need to join some European cult or Russian one?
legendary
February 26, 2014, 01:41:26 AM
Ukraine leader warns of separatism threat amid fears over Crimea

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/25/ukraine-separatism-threat-crimea-russia-naval-port

"Comments come after Russian official says Moscow will act in event of heightened tensions and military movements at port."
Activity: 196
February 25, 2014, 06:20:17 PM
When I see snipers firing at the crowd I come to a conclusion that people are much worse than animals.

no
we're the same

we're the same basically because we are animals, we never stopped being animals, it's just that we think we're better then other animals but we just have a more developed brain, other urges remain the same as before Smiley

yes they do..

ants for example fight wars between each other Cheesy

cats kill other cats because they might steal their females, or bites off other cats testicles Cheesy

bears kill just to make someone stay away from their progeny..

dolphins pick on younger males which they sometimes even kill..

wolfs fight between themselves, dogs do too..
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
February 25, 2014, 06:14:59 PM

no
we're the same

Activity: 196
February 25, 2014, 06:08:05 PM

no
we're the same

Activity: 85
February 25, 2014, 02:11:58 AM
dank, I can't agree with you as it is a revolution and they are not going to relinquish power t another country, they were fighting to make their lives better as in past they were stuck between Russia and Europe and no one can sit on two chairs so they decided to choose a 'chair' and so they were fighting againt their authorities who are willing to make a deal with Russia just because they get money from Russian's authorities.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
February 24, 2014, 11:55:30 PM
So I now understand why people are saying this revolution was setup by the powers of the western world.  The point being to remove Russian ties from Ukraine for a European based government to promote the western agenda - if that's truly what this is about.

This isn't a real revolution, normally a revolution consists of fighting tyranny to empower your own country, not to relinquish power to another country.  If they were fighting for anarchy, this would be golden, but it seems that it has either been started or perverted to benefit the special interest of a few.  Or that's just what is being told.
Jump to: