Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡MEGA MINER!⚡new CRYPTO SCRATCH CARD⚡Instant wins up to 2 BTC⚡Prov. Fair⚡8BET.io - page 55. (Read 16992 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 0
Hey everyone!

Get 20 free spins on Coinopolis to the first 20 who use CMDE8 to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.
Also play in XMR on our exclusive  Monero Slots!

Get 20 free spins on Crypto Cowboys to the first 20 who use 6KRAA to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

From 8BET - Zero Margin Bitcoin Lotto
Get 20 free spins on Crystal Craze to the first 20 who use ECAHP to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.
Don't forget to check out our great Promo offers - free scratch cards, deposit match offers and more!
The team @ 8BET - Exclusive Bitcoin Slots
Happy Wednesday everyone! 
Get 20 free spins on Hack the Bank to the first 20 who use GZKH7 to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

From 8BET - Bitcoin Lottery
Get 20 free spins on Egypt Sands to the first 20 who use PM2RM to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

Play the Mega Miner scratch card, only at 8BET.io!

Happy Monday everyone! 

Get 20 free spins on Coinopolis to the first 20 who use LWNTB to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

Hi everyone!
Get 20 free spins on Crypto Cowboys to the first 20 who use OZLSB to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

From 8BET - Bitcoin Lottery
Hey everyone!

Get 20 free spins on Crystal Craze to the first 20 who use 4UXEM to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
I still confusing about rank and function. I don't know what the special for me when ranking up to Queen.

Your current rank is JACK and you have 93 points.
(157 points required for Queen rank)

It must be something similar to VIP system but unfortunately there is no specific information about this on the website. I found a 8bet wheel game under the lottery and it seems that it is available to be played once you collected some points. From the wheel, user may get some different rewards such as free mBTC, free spins, and deposit match bonus. Have you ever tried the 8bet wheel?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 2049
This is a thing that may make people do not dare to play with their own deposit, anyway is there any users here from this thread who have experience to deposit and withdraw big amount from 8bet.io?
I've never seen it before. but I saw the user has successfully withdrawn from their bonus code of 20 free spins. I know it's hard, I tried many times, when a little bit more, I lost at all. Egypt sands is my favorite game here, where I frequently got the bonus wheel.

I still confusing about rank and function. I don't know what the special for me when ranking up to Queen.

Your current rank is JACK and you have 93 points.
(157 points required for Queen rank)
Use GCMXY to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Hack the Bank!

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310
The thread never have been updated since March 2021, I see now, they have many tokens/coins available for deposit such as Monero, (and new; Doge and Zcash). And they have 88 FREE Spins promo with a Minimum deposit of 88 DOGE. I'm not sure if first deposit promo would be available also when using Doge, which could make everyone Interesting to try with a low fee.

This thread seems to be used for promotion only especially for those promo codes every single day. They did not even announce the new slot game here in this thread as well as the addition of some altcoins to deposit. 8betnews account works just like a bot, the official representative is not really active to update and communicate with users as well. This is a thing that may make people do not dare to play with their own deposit, anyway is there any users here from this thread who have experience to deposit and withdraw big amount from 8bet.io?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 2049
The thread never have been updated since March 2021, I see now, they have many tokens/coins available for deposit such as Monero, (and new; Doge and Zcash). And they have 88 FREE Spins promo with a Minimum deposit of 88 DOGE. I'm not sure if first deposit promo would be available also when using Doge, which could make everyone Interesting to try with a low fee.
Greetings!

Use YWS9X to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Egypt Sands!
Spin with BCH on our exclusive  Bitcoin Cash Slots!

Use 6VKBC to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Coinopolis!

Try out our Scratch Cards next time you visit - win up to 2 BTC off a single card!
From 8BET - Zero Margin Bitcoin Lotto
Greetings!

Use XMX2G to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Crypto Cowboys!

Get 20 free spins on Crystal Craze to the first 20 who use 69A9E to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

Try out our Scratch Cards next time you visit - win up to 2 BTC off a single card!

Get 20 free spins on Hack the Bank to the first 20 who use 4AD0L to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

From 8BET - Monero Slots
Hi again!

Use RTKEN to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Egypt Sands!

Hi everyone!

Use K1JFJ to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Coinopolis!
Spin with BCH on our exclusive  Bitcoin Cash Slots!

Pages:
Jump to: