Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡MEGA MINER!⚡new CRYPTO SCRATCH CARD⚡Instant wins up to 2 BTC⚡Prov. Fair⚡8BET.io - page 53. (Read 16669 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 0
Hey everyone!
Use VL8GG to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Hack the Bank!
Try out our Scratch Cards next time you visit - win up to 2 BTC off a single card!

Use ASNIL to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Egypt Sands!

From 8BET - Bitcoin Lottery
Happy Tuesday Smiley
Get 20 free spins on Coinopolis to the first 20 who use F2W9E to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

Try out our Scratch Cards next time you visit - win up to 2 BTC off a single card!
From 8BET - Bitcoin Lottery
Greetings!

Get 20 free spins on Crypto Cowboys to the first 20 who use 4YBKV to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

Hey everyone!

Use MVRBC to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Crystal Craze!
Don't forget to check out our great Promo offers - free scratch cards, deposit match offers and more!

8BET - Bitcoin Lottery
copper member
Activity: 129
Merit: 2
How about the terms of the prizes from the 8Bet Wheel, is it free wager or players need to wager xx times of the winning prize before they are able to withdraw it? I think you should have a specific page to inform your players related to all your bonus, player's rank and its benefits, etc. I cant find it so I suggest it, but if you have it already please let me know where is it.

There is a wagering requirement for most of the prizes on the Wheel, but some don't have wagering requirements.

You can always check the exact wagering required for any Wheel prize (plus your progress towards wagering) and any other terms by going to the Account/Promos page when you are logged in.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2044
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Quote from: DroomieChikito link=topic=3038024.msg57531408#msg57531408
I still confusing about rank and function. I don't know what the special for me when ranking up to Queen.
Your current rank is JACK and you have 93 points.
(157 points required for Queen rank)

Hi there, a quick explanation is that the main benefit of higher Rank is around the 8BET Wheel (which you can spin every few hours or every 300 points) - this gives you many prizes like free spins, free BTC or free scratch cards etc. - your Rank unlocks bigger and better prizes the higher you are.

It is a good point that we need to put back that page with the detailed info about Rank and the benefits, I will ask for this change to be made.

How about the terms of the prizes from the 8Bet Wheel, is it free wager or players need to wager xx times of the winning prize before they are able to withdraw it? I think you should have a specific page to inform your players related to all your bonus, player's rank and its benefits, etc. I cant find it so I suggest it, but if you have it already please let me know where is it.
Seems, the prizes are plentiful free spins of slot ( I guess the user will frequently get it ), where the user must require xx mBTC to spin before withdrawing, this is the same as using the promos code. and 15 mBTC I guess the jackpot which rarely to get. Another prize is 1 mBTC which we can't be withdrawing because the minimum requirement is 2 MBTC. this means the user must bypass at all required before withdrawing the money. IMO.

He also was updated the thread, he changed the title from coinopolis to egypt sands but he didn't update the information about the new crypto deposit and how to like your suggestion, which better to know from the user here if he can't update the information on the website.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1308
I still confusing about rank and function. I don't know what the special for me when ranking up to Queen.

Hi there, a quick explanation is that the main benefit of higher Rank is around the 8BET Wheel (which you can spin every few hours or every 300 points) - this gives you many prizes like free spins, free BTC or free scratch cards etc. - your Rank unlocks bigger and better prizes the higher you are.

It is a good point that we need to put back that page with the detailed info about Rank and the benefits, I will ask for this change to be made.

Hi again!
Use MTA1M to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Hack the Bank!
Don't forget to check out our great Promo offers - free scratch cards, deposit match offers and more!

legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Oh no. 2nd time ever I wanted to try but already get „ You've already claimed the maximum number of times for this period!“. Oh well bad luck. Good luck others great goodwill :-)
15 minutes?, seems like 20 people already watching this thread.

Yes, exactly this is the reason that there are limits to how many times each user can claim this forum freebie.

The freebies are intended to be spread around and give the opportunity to many players, and to offer new players a chance to try the games. If the same 20 players grab the freebies each time, it is not fair to the rest (so each user can only claim freebies once every few days).
Thanks for explaining, I have been long time waiting for an answer, I got your point now. Old users like me can't be claimed the free code daily, So can you explain when?, As I remember, I ever claimed code several days ago, seems like 1 day in between a weeks, but I still doubt when the exact day come, maybe better to write note when post a free code like old user available to claim
Get 20 free spins on Egypt Sands to the first 20 who use MTNGT to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

Also play in XMR on our exclusive  Monero Slots!

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Oh no. 2nd time ever I wanted to try but already get „ You've already claimed the maximum number of times for this period!“. Oh well bad luck. Good luck others great goodwill :-)

Yes, exactly this is the reason that there are limits to how many times each user can claim this forum freebie.

The freebies are intended to be spread around and give the opportunity to many players, and to offer new players a chance to try the games. If the same 20 players grab the freebies each time, it is not fair to the rest (so each user can only claim freebies once every few days).

Makes totally sense. Thanks for clarification.
copper member

legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet

every hour?, I never get it. when I took the wheel, I can't spin it, I must have 300 points required.

you can also update this thread with the detail, rank, bonus, deposit and etc. The last update on March which doge, zcash and dash didn't yet available.

Greetings!
Get 20 free spins on Coinopolis to the first 20 who use FCO6B to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

you have tried another free > https://8bet.io/bitcoin-lottery/free-crypto-lotto
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Greetings!
Get 20 free spins on Coinopolis to the first 20 who use FCO6B to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

Greetings!

copper member

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

Get 20 free spins on Crypto Cowboys to the first 20 who use QRPFA to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

The team @ 8BET - Exclusive Bitcoin Slots
Hey everyone!
Use HSQGO to claim 20 free spins @ 0.03 mBTC per spin on Crystal Craze!

The team @ 8BET - Exclusive Bitcoin Slots
Greetings!
Get 20 free spins on Hack the Bank to the first 20 who use FZZZZ to claim @ 0.03 mBTC per spin.

Pages:
Jump to: