Pages:
Author

Topic: megabigpower.com - expansion cards now available - page 2. (Read 5041 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
Id buy some of I can also get a V3 M-Board!

Lol

yeah seriously... where are the M-Boards?  i thought those are the easier components to manufacturer. I will buy some if i can get my hand on some m boards
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Id buy some of I can also get a V3 M-Board!

Lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Dave, could I do 5 each of the new and old style cards and get the discount price?  I have two partial rigs but I don't need 10 of either style of card.  But if I could get 5 of each, I'll place an order today.
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
I just bought 10 v1.2 cards at 0.803 BTC ($749) each. Thanks Dave for the fair price.
I just got a reply from Yvonne:
Q: "Are v1.2 H-cards in hand for immediate (i.e. same/next day) shipment yet?"
A: "They are in stock and ready to ship."
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
BUT, I don't think the v1 cards are actually in stock:
I plan to turn on sales of H-cards tomorrow.  Remember, V1 H-cards will take a bit longer to get, but our manufacturer is very fast.  I will sell as many of those as you guys demand.

I can't buy at these prices unless I know they'll ship tomorrow.

oh, i missed that. that unfortunately changes things, since i have no intention of waiting unknown timeframe to get the cards shipped. Even a week of delay, and $650 wouldnt be a good price
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
rammy2k2,

I just looked at megabigpower.com and it looks to me like the H-cards are still $999 .  Where did you see $749?

H@shKraker

if you buy 10 or more. V2.2 are $799 if you buy 10 or more. This is better, but still a bit on the high end

when i looked it was 749$ per one, i guess he changed it while i was writing here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Someone pump the exchange rate to over $1200 so that purchasing these makes sense at the new bulk rate.
$749 is reasonable at the current exchange rate, though if I have to buy 10 pcs, I'll hold off in hopes of the exchange rate going up before buying.

BUT, I don't think the v1 cards are actually in stock:
I plan to turn on sales of H-cards tomorrow.  Remember, V1 H-cards will take a bit longer to get, but our manufacturer is very fast.  I will sell as many of those as you guys demand.

I can't buy at these prices unless I know they'll ship tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
rammy2k2,

I just looked at megabigpower.com and it looks to me like the H-cards are still $999 .  Where did you see $749?

H@shKraker

if you buy 10 or more. V2.2 are $799 if you buy 10 or more. This is better, but still a bit on the high end
Activity: 728
Still $500 over priced
Activity: 403
rammy2k2,

H@shKraker
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
he just lowered price to $749.00
It's unfortunate that Dave didn't resume taking orders just a few days earlier, before the exchange rate crashed. At $1150/BTC, $999 would've been 0.87 BTC, a fair deal for an H-board. Now one costs 1.14 BTC, too much. If only he could price these in BTC, like miners' future earnings are.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Didn't H-cards used to be priced at $500?

[WTB] BitFury H-Cards for V1.0 M-Board.  Currently have a starter kit with 3 cards totaling 52 GH/s. But would like to add to it.
Not willing to buy at current Megabigpower.com rate of $500 for 25Gh/s. Way over priced.

Yeah... and then the price of bitcoin rose 700%.

Yeah... and then the difficulty of bitcoin mining rose 1000%, so shouldn't the price be $350 now?

Greed is right.  Isn't it enough buzzdave have made and is still making crap loads of money on self-mining.  Does he really need a few more millions $650,000 ($1000 - $350 fair price = $650 x 1000 boards) from price gouging smaller independent miners just as Avalon/ASICMiner did?  Look where are Avalon and ASICMiner now?
Who the F..K cares dude:)
A word about avlon  - Gen2 chips are avalable for immediate delivery. If all is done right there might be working product based on gen2 chip for 10 days max. I am not good at math,  but for sure investing in AVALON2 will cut your losses we are not talking for profits at all. Not anymore
If i were Avalon or ASICMiner i wouldnt touch a computer for the rest of my life Smiley

Sad but true....
Anyway  Good luck to Dave and his customers
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
Hi folks, I just put up 1000 of each: Old Style and New Style H-cards.  Expand your starter kits!

Also, I'm happy to announce that I've got credit card processing back running again!

Best Regards,
Dave

www.megabigpower.com

Might sell few...:-)
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

[WTB] BitFury H-Cards for V1.0 M-Board.  Currently have a starter kit with 3 cards totaling 52 GH/s. But would like to add to it.
Not willing to buy at current Megabigpower.com rate of $500 for 25Gh/s. Way over priced.

Yeah... and then the difficulty of bitcoin mining rose 1000%, so shouldn't the price be $350 now?

Greed is right.  Isn't it enough buzzdave have made and is still making crap loads of money on self-mining.  Does he really need a few more millions from price gouging smaller independent miners just as Avalon/ASICMiner did?  Look where are Avalon and ASICMiner now?

Uh, planning their retirement?  Greed is a tricky business, you can manage a huge payoff but at what price... Anywho, the entire "community" is full of folks looking to price gouge, I don't think we've yet seen a piece of hardware that wasn't sold with significant markup.  You find a bunch of desperate people and you'll find just as many salesmen looking to sell fools gold.  The whole mining side of bitcoin is utterly toxic at this point and the "community" is a bunch of folks who either got in early and are trying to scam the shit out of anyone they can or who offer good advice but don't sell the same snake oil.

At this point you may as well give your money to KNC; at least you'll have a chance to get 3 TH without paying $119880 for it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
25GHps H-card from megabigpower.com at $1000 == $40/GHps.

180GHps Antminer S1 from bitcoinmalaysia.com at 4.5 BTC == $20/GHps.
(assumes 1 BTC == $800).

Definitely not competitively priced.
Activity: 420

Greed is right.  Isn't it enough buzzdave have made and is still making crap loads of money on self-mining.  Does he really need a few more millions from price gouging smaller independent miners just as Avalon/ASICMiner did?  Look where are Avalon and ASICMiner now?

Uh, planning their retirement?  Greed is a tricky business, you can manage a huge payoff but at what price... Anywho, the entire "community" is full of folks looking to price gouge, I don't think we've yet seen a piece of hardware that wasn't sold with significant markup.  You find a bunch of desperate people and you'll find just as many salesmen looking to sell fools gold.  The whole mining side of bitcoin is utterly toxic at this point and the "community" is a bunch of folks who either got in early and are trying to scam the shit out of anyone they can or who offer good advice but don't sell the same snake oil.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Greed is right.  Isn't it enough buzzdave have made and is still making crap loads of money on self-mining.  Does he really need a few more millions $650,000 ($1000 - $350 fair price = $650 x 1000 boards) from price gouging smaller independent miners just as Avalon/ASICMiner did?  Look where are Avalon and ASICMiner now?
Pages:
Jump to: