Pages:
Author

Topic: Member Juneteenth just took my US$425 and sent no 4.0 BTC - page 5. (Read 6301 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes. I called paypal yesterday and this morning Australian time. Called twice hopeing he would sort overnight due to different time zone.

This guy is trying to play us all for fools.

Not us all. I told you what was up from the get go. Sorry bud.  As least you will get your money.

Even if he used fake name, he spent the PayPal somewhere...he will be traced to wherever he had what he bought delivered, or wherever the funds were sent.  One thing PayPal is good at....criminal prosecution. 
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
Yes. I called paypal yesterday and this morning Australian time. Called twice hopeing he would sort overnight due to different time zone.

This guy is trying to play us all for fools.
No not happy ending.

JUNETEENTH IS A SCAMMER.

Paypal have received NO communication from him, no calls, nothing.

June 20th is the end date for seller to respond. No response = automatic finding in disputer favour (mine).

June can call right now and confirm dispute in my favour and paypal will reimburse me.

June cannot refund because he has insufficient funds. Even though be may have taken my funds before the lock, paypal will still pay me even though his account will go into negative. They will then be chasing him.

But as its been suspected, that his account is fake, paypal will be out of pocket.

Am surprised June has taken this scam do far. Probably trying to seem all good to perpetuate more scamming.

Nothing but LIES. Nothing but misdirection and smoke n mirrors.

BEWARE ALL.

You confirmed this with PayPal?

So what I said happened happened.  Surprise surprise...I actually know what the hell I'm taking bout. Wink
legendary
No not happy ending.

JUNETEENTH IS A SCAMMER.

Paypal have received NO communication from him, no calls, nothing.

June 20th is the end date for seller to respond. No response = automatic finding in disputer favour (mine).

June can call right now and confirm dispute in my favour and paypal will reimburse me.

June cannot refund because he has insufficient funds. Even though be may have taken my funds before the lock, paypal will still pay me even though his account will go into negative. They will then be chasing him.

But as its been suspected, that his account is fake, paypal will be out of pocket.

Am surprised June has taken this scam do far. Probably trying to seem all good to perpetuate more scamming.

Nothing but LIES. Nothing but misdirection and smoke n mirrors.

BEWARE ALL.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sounds like everything is going to get resolved then!  Happy ending for all!
I hope you both have learned that PayPal sucks.  Don't use it for BTC especially, and I would even say don't use it at all.

Hope this is worked out.  I apologize if I came off as harsh.  I hate seeing someones money get played with.

Good luck to you both.
Activity: 56
okay. I am back now limited. But paypal tells me it says it will reverse June 20th because they will decide in his favor. Hate to say it but that date we may have to wait. P.s. Paypal also said that the OP got a email  stating that he would automatically win on the 20th. I also got that email and can prove it.
And I'm is sunny Queensland, oz. Never heard of xboxgames before this thread. But I like his style, he busted you out quick smart. I just wish I listened to his warnings in your selling thread beforeing dealing with you.

Haha same person.. one person (Xbox) is smart enough to warn people, the other (me) dumb enough to deal with you.

June you rejected 3 escrow deals before deal with me, and here we pages into a Oscar winning dramatical thread.

Damn, and here it's all dark and cold.  But yes, you will get your money back one way or another.  I would hope that June cooperates and you'll get it back before the week is out, but if not you should have it back by the end of next week.
paypal assured he would get his funds back.. but when is the huge questions. It is not on me.. ITS ON PAYPAL. I accepted it because never had a problem with paypal.. UNTIL NOW. I also posted in my thread i'm not selling with paypal until further notice. So someone asked me would i take moneygram. I responded with escrow, yes and it would have to wait until this cleared.
And I'm is sunny Queensland, oz. Never heard of xboxgames before this thread. But I like his style, he busted you out quick smart. I just wish I listened to his warnings in your selling thread beforeing dealing with you.

Haha same person.. one person (Xbox) is smart enough to warn people, the other (me) dumb enough to deal with you.

June you rejected 3 escrow deals before deal with me, and here we pages into a Oscar winning dramatical thread.

Damn, and here it's all dark and cold.  But yes, you will get your money back one way or another.  I would hope that June cooperates and you'll get it back before the week is out, but if not you should have it back by the end of next week.
i never rejected escrow. You didnt ask. In my offer thread i sai and i quote" i would use escrow the fee is yours".. so idk what you are talking about.
legendary
Dude, PayPal are waiting a response from YOU.
Just log into your PayPal , go to dispute resolution centre, go to my dispute claim, click you agree that no goods/service were provided and to settle claim in purchasers (mine) favour. Nothing hard about it. Forget refunding , forget exchange BS, forget calling - just resolve the claim in the dispute resolution centre of your PayPal.

And I dont want to hear any other nonsense...no 'wtf, now PayPal have locked me out of my account, so I can't log in to resolve dispute, yadder yadder.

It'll take you all of 1 minute.

Thank you.

So Juneteenth, many hours have passed by - is there any reason you haven't been able to take a minute to log onto your paypal and resolve the claim in the dispute resolution centre of your PayPal??

You said it was a priority of yours to get all of this sorted out. I note you have had the time to post various posts on this forum in the meantime though  Undecided

legendary

June, you are so full of it its not even funny anymore. I'm not worried about losing my money anymore, PayPal have assured me of that. Its just a case of 'when'. Sooner with your cooperation and later without it.

You state you are sooo worried about PayPal, yet YOU advertised that you would accept it. Why proceed with a paypal in the first place. Why only after you insist the other party pays first. Why not have a verified account. Why are all of these other people coming out accusing you of scamming after I did.

Really dude, the proof is in your actions, not what you say.
its funny how u come online when xboxgames does. FUNNY.. Also.. after this.. why should I accept your paypal? Dumb question. Well its late here so ill check the status in the morning. Cheers.

PLUS I HAVE NOT SCAMMED ANYONE> A member contacted me saying xboxgames messaged them.. So are you and him the same person. Theymos will find out in the morning. Good night.
June, you are so full of it its not even funny anymore. I'm not worried about losing my money anymore, PayPal have assured me of that. Its just a case of 'when'. Sooner with your cooperation and later without it.

You state you are sooo worried about PayPal, yet YOU advertised that you would accept it. Why proceed with a paypal in the first place. Why only after you insist the other party pays first. Why not have a verified account. Why are all of these other people coming out accusing you of scamming after I did.

its funny how u come online when xboxgames does. FUNNY.. Also.. after this.. why should I accept your paypal? Dumb question. Well its late here so ill check the status in the morning. Cheers.
legendary

also.. considering my account gets limited RIGHT AFTER YOU SENT PAYMENT.. My best interest is to get you your paypal back. BTC is out the question because now I believe you would charge back later. Paypal told me 6 months down the line.. you could still charge back. My main goal is to refund paypal and if you saw the video you would see i was trying to. DO I believe paypal is working on this.. YES. Too many associates have told me this in a 24 hour span. SO Now I don't have time of someones sorrys... or someone accusing me.. Did i accuse you of sending me fraud funds.. YES.. Do I still think so (IDK) but like i said before my main goal is to get this situation fixed. I'm not a scammer.
So much goes on while we down under sleep.

Still waiting for either my money or btc. Yes, btc.

We can all see this issue has arisen from June's unverified PayPal account.

If you are having all these issues with PayPal, send the btc.

Send them escrow, I will cancel the claim in your favour. Escrow releases btc to me. You deal with your PayPal account.

Wulabwutech, will you be escrow?
Or how do we get this john k guy on board?

Fixing this for an innocent customer shouldn't take this long...

Nope! Not getting involved in this soap opera, sorry!  I'll help mediate, but if I get too involved I'm gonna need to run out to buy more aspirin for the headache I will undoubtedly get.  The thing with PP and BTC is that PP is reversible up to a month I believe and CC's are reversible up to 6 months.  So unless you want the escrow to go that long, it's hard to know one party won't just chargeback the other.

(An aside, this is why PP has such a bad rep on this forum.  Note that this is only true for USD (or other fiat) <--> BTC transactions.  I've had people here refuse to use PP b/c they are afraid of chargebacks when they are shipping physical items to me.  Remember, because you can prove physical shipment, PayPal seller protection in in effect)

Just log into your PayPal , go to dispute resolution centre, go to my dispute claim, click you agree that no goods/service were provided and to settle claim in purchasers (mine) favour. Nothing hard about it. Forget refunding , forget exchange BS, forget calling - just resolve the claim in the dispute resolution centre of your PayPal.

And I dont want to hear any other nonsense...no 'wtf, now PayPal have locked me out of my account, so I can't log in to resolve dispute, yadder yadder.

Thank you.

I know it's frustrating for you, the customer, but this is a long known issue with PayPal and it's account lock process.  It sucks when it happens to you, but fortunately it's only once in a while that this happens.  If you look at his video screencap above, you can see that he really CAN'T refund you your money.  There is some glitch in the system that does not allow him to do that.  Fortunately, if he is telling the truth (which there is no reason to believe he hasn't sent the require documents at this point), you'll get your money back by the end of the week.  But from his screencap, (@0:37) you can clearly see that he is not disputing it on his end, so worst case scenario is that 7 days pass, and you elevate this claim to PP and they give you your money back.  It's delayed for you, but you won't be out anything.

I know it sucks to have to wait, but I sincerely doubt he's a scammer, and even if he is, I doubt he could have planned to scam you in this manner.  You can't force a lock on a PayPal account, so it must be by coincidence that this happened, quite unfortunately for you, right as you placed an order with him.

I should note that it is in his best interest to resolve this with PP before you get the chargeback.  It'll become harder to unlock his account once he has a chargeback on his record.
legendary

Thank you.
.. and the same update.. Paypal has instructed that the funds are on hold pending verification. So once the verification lifts.. they are sending back to OP. OP please call and confirm that.
Pages:
Jump to: