Pages:
Author

Topic: Member Juneteenth just took my US$425 and sent no 4.0 BTC - page 7. (Read 6301 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
no he is totally lying. Goose.. You need to call paypal. Because they have held funds and i have tried to refund 100 times. it says i can but it will not let me and i can let any user tv my account to show for proof. Also.. Ihave a professional 9-5 so thats why im not always online daytimne.

He saw I listed a ebay gift card.. which was from a friend. Nothing to do with my account. But my friend ended up selling it on bitmit.

and all you idiots.. You obviously see i got charged a fee in the screenshot.. Nowe i really think xbox and goose are the same person. Xbox please dont comment here anymore. WuTech.. if you would laike to tv my paypal.. i'd appreciate it so another person can see whats going on.

You should just be able to vid-screencap it and post it to youtube under a private link or something.  What's stopping Goose from saying that you and I are the same person or that I let you borrow my BCT account?  But if you screencap it, perhaps xbox can tell you what you are doing wrong since he does seem to have some decent amount of knowledge of how PP works.

What I was alluding to, xbox, was not that the fees wouldn't be refunded to him--they would.  As his screencap shows, there is an amount to be refunded that is from his account and an amount that is from the PP fees that equals $425.  BUT, and this is a big BUT (I like big butts and I cannot lie... oh sorry, ADD kicked in there...) if the exchange rate has changed since then (which it most certainly has) then THAT could be causing issues.  I agree that this is a contrived problem, but it seems to be more of a technical problem.  I say this because I've encountered little quirks like this in the PP system before and even their tech support cannot figure it out sometimes (seriously, who would think a difference of a few cents would bring the refund button to a screeching halt?).

One way around this would be to try to deposit a couple more dollars into the account to see if that might cover the exchange rate difference.  I don't know if he can do this or not with the account locked.  Yes, it puts him out $5, but it's also only about 1% of the cost of the transaction.  I personally would do this for my customers but that's also because I have an eBay account with 100% positive feedback for nearly 10 years running and I wouldn't want to jeopardize this over a small amount of revenue.  But he is obviously not obligated to do this.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Juneteenth, what hell is going on??

June 8th 2013 - you are desperately trying to buy btc.
June 9th 2013 - you are desperately trying to sell btc.
You send me a money request from an unverified paypal account and take my $425.
Today - you are trying to sell a $500 eBay gift card for btc.
Huh None of this is looking good dude.

I'm so confused.  Why is this new $500 ebay thing relevant?  And did june call paypal?  If so, what did he say they said?

You don't think him buying BTC, selling BTC, and selling a 500.00 gift card is relevent to the fact that he owes a memeber over 400.00 and seems to not have a care in the world about resolving it relevent.

He is coming in here, posting all kinds of things that make no sense, making up 100 excuses, which I know are patently NOt how paypal operates, yet he is still being defended.

Tell ya what.  Why dont YOU buy the gift card from him?  
Activity: 307
Activity: 56
no he is totally lying. Goose.. You need to call paypal. Because they have held funds and i have tried to refund 100 times. it says i can but it will not let me and i can let any user tv my account to show for proof. Also.. Ihave a professional 9-5 so thats why im not always online daytimne.

He saw I listed a ebay gift card.. which was from a friend. Nothing to do with my account. But my friend ended up selling it on bitmit.

and all you idiots.. You obviously see i got charged a fee in the screenshot.. Nowe i really think xbox and goose are the same person. Xbox please dont comment here anymore. WuTech.. if you would laike to tv my paypal.. i'd appreciate it so another person can see whats going on.

I'm so confused.  Why is this new $500 ebay thing relevant?  And did june call paypal?  If so, what did he say they said?
Yes. This guy is SCAMMING all sides. He has an excuse for everything but never delivers up anything.

His excuse about the exchange rate fee is BS too. No fee gets charged to him.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Xbox, but a refund does not get held up because of exchange rate etc.

No, it does not.  When he does a refund, all the fees and all that are refunded also.  You can even see that in his screen shot. 

Unless he spent part of the funds as soon as he got them and before account was locked, he has the money.

He is being dumb.  If he is not a scammer, he should refund to clear his account.  He will still have to provide the information they are asking for, but they will not unlock his account if there is a dispute on it AND its locked.  That is a guarantee.

On the other hand, if he is a scammer, he is not very smart to not refund still.  This is going to make paypal look at his account harder.  Plus, playing devils advocate...... if he would have just refunded, it makes him look honorable to this forum, and he gets to scam more people.

So, in one way, I guess its good he has shown his true colors.

This is an example of why not to use paypal, on both sides.  All these people who think they have it figured out....you don't.  There is no safe paypal transaction involving BTC.  They WILL shut down your account, and you WILL wait almost 6-12 months to get your money out of paypal, if they let you.

Be warned people.  Don't play games with PayPal.  Moneypaks are way easier, if you have the receipt to go with them. 
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000
Yes. This guy is SCAMMING all sides. He has an excuse for everything but never delivers up anything.

His excuse about the exchange rate fee is BS too. No fee gets charged to him.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Xbox, but a refund does not get held up because of exchange rate etc.
I've seen through his shit from day one. Charge it back through credit card goose. And call him out in his eBay thread
legendary

legendary
Relief to hear. Thx June. Would appreciate you doing that.
yes very much so. Paypal isnt open yet so I will be calling first thing and update here. Next update should be a full refund.. I think the currency conversions are bs they should refund them with no hesitation.
I have figured out why!
It seems as if paypal took the exchange fees when converting to USD from AUD so apparently its lot letting me send because i do not have the 16.88 USD in conversion fees.. IDK why but this is BS. the proof is below.

Haha, you beat me to it!  I had a feeling it had to do with currency exchange.  Like I said, call them up and see what they can do for you.  But it looks like my work as a mediator may be coming to an end with a good resolution Smiley
Hi WuLabsWuTecH - yes i have spoken to them.

They advised (1) that the seller IS ABLE to refund the money once the dispute has been opened; and
                   (2) if the seller was indeed speaking to paypal or now calls to speak to them - all he has to do is advise them to find the case in buyer favour and the case will be closed and my money refunded.

As such, I DO NOT believe June has spoken to them or tried to refund - his advise from them being so different to what i just got.

Juneteenth - Call them again please and ask them to find the case in my favour so that i get my funds and you get your account limitation lifted. ITS IN BOTH OUR INTERESTS.

And paypal is aware of the currency exchange difference as well?  it may be very well that he can refund you, but if the refund process involves a change of currency before it leaves his account vs as it is put into yours, that may be while there is a block--since I do believe that that would not be allowed under the limited account.

And yes, let's see what June says they are saying when he asks them to find the case in the favour of the other party (goose).  I'm guessing June is having some technical difficulties, but he should be able to call PP and have them do it for him.

And yes, it would be in both of your favor since you want your money back ASAP and June seems to have to get this account lock taken care of and doesn't need to have a chargeback on his records while he's trying to take care of this!
I have figured out why!
It seems as if paypal took the exchange fees when converting to USD from AUD so apparently its lot letting me send because i do not have the 16.88 USD in conversion fees.. IDK why but this is BS. the proof is below.

They advised (1) that the seller IS ABLE to refund the money once the dispute has been opened; and
                   (2) if the seller was indeed speaking to paypal or now calls to speak to them - all he has to do is advise them to find the case in buyer favour and the case will be closed and my money refunded.

As such, I DO NOT believe June has spoken to them or tried to refund - his advise from them being so different to what i just got.

Juneteenth - Call them again please and ask them to find the case in my favour so that i get my funds and you get your account limitation lifted. ITS IN BOTH OUR INTERESTS.

I spoke to them a whole lot of times. If i can bring u on tv i can show you whats going on. Download teamviewer pls
legendary

Goose, have you talked to paypal yet?  It's very plausible that something on June's end is not letting him refund so you should be able to call up PP and have them reverse the transaction?  Although if a dispute is open for 7 days or some fixed amount of time without receiving a reply, it should automatically be reversed anyways.
GRRRRR... so June goes offline again WITHOUT refunding.
c'mon, it got spelled out what needed to be done to fix this.

I have did that a total of 6 times. It is not letting me refund. You need to call PayPal and tell them the user is trying to refund and it won't let them. Listen to PayPal not an old employee smh. I'm not offline
legendary
GRRRRR... so June goes offline again WITHOUT refunding.
c'mon, it got spelled out what needed to be done to fix this.
Juneteenth please, if you can refund, then please refund. if paypal wont let you, well then we have no choice to wait.

BUT you should have known that all this was most likely an issue from your end with you account not being verified etc etc rather than accusing me of scamming you and posting a thread saying that i did.
bad form dude. BAD.

so far everything Xboxgames has said and turned out to be correct. nothing you have said has.

I think i see part of the problem here.  June is doing business on a personal account.  That in and of itself can cause some issues with PP.  Personal accounts were meant to send lots of payments, not meant to receive.

But yes, it looks like there is no scam going on here as the worst case scenario is that it will just take Goose some time to get his money back.  But it seems to be out of the control of June at this point

Its not out of his control. And personal accounts are fine to receive, especially when sending a bill to another member.  Its ridiculous to not refund. Hell, it will in help when PayPal reviews his account, to reinstate it. Having an open dispute will not help at all. Resolving it will, by refunding.
Pages:
Jump to: