Pages:
Author

Topic: mercaBit.eu - buy bitcoins with ukash and more - feedback thread - page 3. (Read 17460 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Thank you @templeofboom and @Slalom

Back from holidays and getting up to date with the orders.

Edit: I'm online taking requests

Edit 9 Dic 2012: I don't accept paysafecard vouchers anymore given they have very strict policies and limited voucher use, sorry for any inconvenience.

Edit 12.12.12: Newbie feedback thread started - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mercabiteu-buy-bitcoins-with-ukash-and-more-newbie-feedback-thread-130378

Edit 16.01.13: I'm not able to exchange Neosurf vouchers anymore, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
legendary
Thank you very much guys, I try to keep a high quality of service. Given that fees are quite high it needs to be valued for speed and reliance, or for pseudo-anonymity too.

Have to inform I will not be around to take your orders until Nov. 30th Nov. 27th, so sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have about 20 trades with Mercabit and everything is OK all time.
Thanks !!!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
2 Ukash to BTC transactions done within a handful of minutes.

Great service, thanks.
legendary
As a Bitcoin Black Friday participating merchant I offer exchanging your ukash vouchers without the usual service fee (0.12btc), so now you can receive the bitcoins in minutes and have more for your buck. You will be able to take advantage of many other offers made by bitcoin merchants for today in no time, take your pick http://bitcoinfriday.com

Online and taking orders
legendary
Thank you guys, the respect is mutual as I would not be able to trade successfully without you keeping your part of the deal too Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
I did many trades with him , every deal smooth and easy.

We can wish every trader was like him, Trusted 100 % even with 1000 Eu deals.

Thx for your good work .

Henk
Activity: 22
thanks alex..another faultless transaction. Smiley
donator
Activity: 213
Yes, german paysafecards could suffer the same fate, as currently my provider has some temporary issues dealing with them, so I cannot exchange their vouchers right now. I will see if it can be solved real soon.

Sounds good; I'd certainly do some semi-regular Paysafecard to BTC trades if you can accept them. They are sold at practically every kiosk here, and would be rather convenient despite the relatively high transaction fees they impose.
legendary
Ukash imposed restrictions on German vouchers so they can't be converted to other currencies or redeemed in other European countries, like Spain from where I do business. Here is the ukash announcement link that I have, thanks to one of my customers

http://www.ukash.com/de/de/alerts/waehrungsumwandlung-nicht-moeglich.aspx

Yes, this has made Ukash vouchers purchased here in Germany practically worthless... (Thankfully I live in Berlin, so I don't have to go too far out of my way to obtain Polish vouchers.)

Are you still able to accept Paysafecards purchased in Germany, or do they suffer from the same regulatory problems?

Yes, german paysafecards could suffer the same fate, as currently my provider has some temporary issues dealing with them, so I cannot exchange their vouchers right now. I will see if it can be solved real soon.
donator
Activity: 213
Ukash imposed restrictions on German vouchers so they can't be converted to other currencies or redeemed in other European countries, like Spain from where I do business. Here is the ukash announcement link that I have, thanks to one of my customers

http://www.ukash.com/de/de/alerts/waehrungsumwandlung-nicht-moeglich.aspx

Yes, this has made Ukash vouchers purchased here in Germany practically worthless... (Thankfully I live in Berlin, so I don't have to go too far out of my way to obtain Polish vouchers.)

Are you still able to accept Paysafecards purchased in Germany, or do they suffer from the same regulatory problems?
legendary
So right now mercaBit works like a normal shop, with opening and closing hours. Thinking about how to get more people on board and help me with.

Ah.  So perhaps displaying the message "Open business hours, CEST" or something like that would help lessen confusion?

Thanks for the explaining how that works though.

Didn't think of that, thanks for suggesting it.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
So right now mercaBit works like a normal shop, with opening and closing hours. Thinking about how to get more people on board and help me with.

Ah.  So perhaps displaying the message "Open business hours, CEST" or something like that would help lessen confusion?

Thanks for the explaining how that works though.
legendary
will do business anytime.

The site currently shows: Status: Not available   and nearly every time I look it shows that.  Is that accurate?

Yes, is accurate. I really can't stand more than eight hours exchanging coins every day Smiley So right now mercaBit works like a normal shop, with opening and closing hours. Thinking about how to get more people on board and help me with it.
legendary
will do business anytime.

The site currently shows: Status: Not available   and nearly every time I look it shows that.  Is that accurate?
Activity: 9
Highly recommended service!
He has exchanged about 7 vouchers for me so far.
legendary
Added to the Bitcoin wiki:
 - http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mercabit.eu

Oh, thank you very much Stephen, hope I can return the favor some day.

@johnnyb thank you sir, will do business anytime.
legendary
Activity: 22
I've used this service twice and the process is quick and reliable!

Can't recommend this gentleman enough  Smiley

legendary
Thank you @Lammy101 and @rasses, your feedback means allot to me  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: