Pages:
Author

Topic: mercaBit.eu - buy bitcoins with ukash and more - feedback thread - page 4. (Read 17460 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
second transaction with paraipan, again great service and very fast! will deffo use again Wink
Activity: 4
another easy transaction, no problems A +++
Activity: 20
And another two successful transactions. The best service i've used for trading ukash to btc.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Thank you too @BudRami and @Lammy101, hope we deal again in the future.
great service, no hassle, good comms A ++ Will be using again.
Activity: 20
Oh, i have forgotten to post some feedback. 4-5 smooth trades with paraipan in the last few monts, no problems at all. Thanks.
legendary
Thank you too @yeda231 and @GreenRabbit, great doing business
Activity: 3
I used this service yesterday for the first time (signed up to this forum to leave feed back). Everything went great. Good communication and fast service.

Thanks paraipan
Another flawless transaction, a pleasure as always Smiley
legendary
Ukash imposed restrictions on German vouchers so they can't be converted to other currencies or redeemed in other European countries, like Spain from where I do business. Here is the ukash announcement link that I have, thanks to one of my customers

http://www.ukash.com/de/de/alerts/waehrungsumwandlung-nicht-moeglich.aspx
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
Try placing me an order, even if I'm not available, and I will have you on top of the list for that day.

Excellent  Cheesy. This is what i call customer service. Compared to some commercial buisnesses im dealing with at the minute you have my vote, a lot of companies here where i live are extremely bad at taking care of customer enquiries  Shocked

I'll PM you later with details once i finish working and get home
legendary
Till Now Done 3 Trades With Him & I Am Very Happy.

Thank you, I will be around like always

Used this service 3 times now and all 3 have been great, he is fast, he lets you know exactly what your getting and when your getting it, he is the solution to the getting bitcoin easy problem! Thanks!  Grin

Thank you too and nice doing business
legendary
Hi paraipan

Do you still do this service or have you suspended it?

I would be really interested in being able to purchase BTC's with uKash Smiley

Anytime i visit the website it says above the contact email box that the service is unavailable?

I'm still here doing the same thing Smiley But people seem to wait for me at the right time and buy all the bitcoins in minutes, so I have to close shop early. Try placing me an order, even if I'm not available, and I will have you on top of the list for that day.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
Hi paraipan

Do you still do this service or have you suspended it?

I would be really interested in being able to purchase BTC's with uKash Smiley

Anytime i visit the website it says above the contact email box that the service is unavailable?
Activity: 9
Used this service 3 times now and all 3 have been great, he is fast, he lets you know exactly what your getting and when your getting it, he is the solution to the getting bitcoin easy problem! Thanks!  Grin
Activity: 35
Till Now Done 3 Trades With Him & I Am Very Happy.
legendary
I've done two excellent transactions so far. Both were processed very quickly and good communication throughout. Would definitely trust again Smiley

Thank you too, a pleasure doing business
I've done two excellent transactions so far. Both were processed very quickly and good communication throughout. Would definitely trust again Smiley
legendary
U can trust this guy with your money.

thxx m8.

Henk

Thanks dude

Trading without issues with omehenk, trustworthy person.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
U can trust this guy with your money.

thxx m8.

Henk
Pages:
Jump to: