Pages:
Author

Topic: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange - page 25. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
from mercatox

Dear users! Please wait until we resolve and fix issues with xrb deposits. All lost transactions will be found, we just need a little bit more time for that. There were failures in checking transcription script few times, we are checking it now. All deposits will be found noworries about that. Please do not spam support and socialnetworks, it won't help to resolve the issue. Thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I made 2 deposits on my account one landed and showed on my account after so long and the other is not . the problem is i deposited both at same time . hope this get fixed after the maintenance .
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
RaiBlocks replenishment and deposit to your balance

Dear users!

Coin XRB is new and is under development. At the moment API Mrai Node is not for numerous requests for account deposit history. We are trying to resolve API optimization with RaiBlocks developers. Because of this the cycle scrypt checking works in turn for each account and takes some time. It also slows down replenishment your money to exchange balance.

Thank you for understanding and please do not spam support service.
So does this mean the deposits that were made over the past few days have been completed?
And any new deposits done of mrai will be received within what time frame now after you have fixed the problem?
People on your chatbox were saying they have waited over 52-72 hours and still have not received their XRB to their accounts they have sent from their rai wallets.

Please confirm!
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
sir i cant register, its say "No email sent" , i wait it and doesnt enough email come.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
RaiBlocks replenishment and deposit to your balance

Dear users!

Coin XRB is new and is under development. At the moment API Mrai Node is not for numerous requests for account deposit history. We are trying to resolve API optimization with RaiBlocks developers. Because of this the cycle scrypt checking works in turn for each account and takes some time. It also slows down replenishment your money to exchange balance.

Thank you for understanding and please do not spam support service.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The service has started and is working on a new server.

We have moved our server due to emergency, not planned. Setting up all related services is long and complicated process, we've done lot of testing to make sure it works properly.

That is why we had a delay. Sorry about that.

Mail server still works with some issues, delays are possible. We are working on resolving this issue ASAP.

Strongly recommend to use 2FA Google Autentification. Thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I can't sign in. Error: [auth_mail_not_sent_message]
and not just me. the admins are going to fix this?
@Cigan

I do not know Russian.
In English, please
I can't signup i get this message ( mail not sent message ) !! !!

It took several hours for the first mail to come
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I can't signup i get this message ( mail not sent message ) !! !!

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
MERCATOX‏

Resumed Smiley
Thank you!!
Cдeлaл вывoд нa Yobit-20 минyт или мeньшe.Bce OК.
MERCATOX‏

Resumed Smiley
Thank you!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Check this:

Technical Contact Information:
NameOn behalf of mercatox.com
Organizationc/o EIS AG, Whois Privacy Services
AddressBaarerstr. 8
City Zug
Postal Code6300
CountryCH
Phone+49.21186767448
Fax+49.211867676448

https://who.is/whois/mercatox.com
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No information until now.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
He scammed all of us i guess. I lost my hope. Dont lost much just 1315 mrai but it is not important. Honest is important. Trust more valuable than money.

If he think turn back there will be information in this thread but nothing so far. He runaway with 257k mrai i guess. Hope im wrong.

His central address; https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3decyj8e1kpzrthikh79x6dwhn8ei81grennibmt43mcm9o8fgxqd8t46whj
Is there no information here ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 398

Thank you for the provided information, good to know that it is.. really technical issues and they will be back sooon, I almost said good bye to my money:) Cheesy
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Hi, could you please clarify when will the website start to work? Thanks

Service offline. Technical updates.

I hope you have not kept there any bigger amounts, because this situation for me is very similar to Cryptsy. I hope everything will be ok, but this silence of support for sure doesn't mean something good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hi, could you please clarify when will the website start to work? Thanks

Service offline. Technical updates.
Pages:
Jump to: