Pages:
Author

Topic: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange - page 23. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Trade WEALTH for Good Karma
Hi,

Please re-enable the KarmaToken (KTN) wallet as soon as possible. Thank you.

-east
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I have ICE 2 hours in pending , support not responding .
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I don't know if it's okay to put complain here, but I've been patient that my wd is always on "processing" state, never receive the block transaction.
Now, after yesterday's maintenance, it's gone from my transaction history and still nothing on my account. I created ticket, no response. Am I going to lose my 16000 xrb (worth more than 0.16 btc now)?

Are the staff really serious about their business?

Team members will not come here

They should! We have a lot of issues with mercatox.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
I have requested a btc withdrawal, but how much time I need wait before they process it  Embarrassed ?

I remember other times I get btc easily in a couple of minutes, this time is already in pending... any idea? Some one has tried to withdraw some crypto from their exchange?

edit: ok payment received...
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I don't know if it's okay to put complain here, but I've been patient that my wd is always on "processing" state, never receive the block transaction.
Now, after yesterday's maintenance, it's gone from my transaction history and still nothing on my account. I created ticket, no response. Am I going to lose my 16000 xrb (worth more than 0.16 btc now)?

Team members will not come here
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 770
is it close?

Angry Angry Angry Angry

No it is under maintenance. I guess I'll have to wait to finish with my ticket and get my steem bucks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Mercatox I'm still waiting after an entire month for my steem dollars. I sent proof they were sent from my account with a screenshot. Now I want my $25 steem bucks please.
Activity: 798
I've sent BTC which I received from Mercatox away to exchange some of my country currency with the Fee that blockchain recommended, from 3 days ago (the suitable fee), but till now that transaction isn't confirmed, because my received from Mercatox wasn't confirmed, and more than that, as I said, they sent out transactions to a chain of unconfirmed transactions. So now, I recommend everyone stop deposit BTC, exchange all BTC to others currencies (XRB, DOGE,...) and withdraw to your wallet out of Mercatox. To keep your money safe. I will wait till the 1st of next month, if my transaction be confirmed, I will comeback to Mercatox and continue to make a few trades.
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Any news about new kind of promotions? Wich are ways to earn merca now?
Activity: 280
Hello mercatox, how long it takes to add a new coin that made vote requirement amount? It's been over a month and you didn't add it.
Activity: 602
Bad service all withdraw yesterday until now still 0 conf ( 16 hours )
use fees 27sat/kb

that will be confirmed or not
back to sender or not?

merca is always first in prices however btc payout sucks. I still cant get it. Why merca admin's didn't add payout fee option for btc.
Merca admin's are not officially announcing anything, day by day. communication is lacking between user and admin
Activity: 140
Ive already use mercatox for buy and sell xrb coin. It took hours to withdraw and deposit my coin. What is im not satify is the fees to high. If you make 40k satoshi for fees you better make it a fast transaction.then peoples will not complain about it. High fees but hourly to withdraw. Not very good. High fees fast transaction i dont mind at all.
I am having a problem with my deposit . It doesn't show up in my account or in the deposits. I sent it and it says I have sent it when I look at my steemit account. Please help me.
Has 24 hours passed?
There are few people here. Let's contact mercatox support.

Yep double that time passed Sad I'm starting to get very upset here.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
add new coin like GNC or DNote. And make good service for us
I am having a problem with my deposit . It doesn't show up in my account or in the deposits. I sent it and it says I have sent it when I look at my steemit account. Please help me.
Has 24 hours passed?
There are few people here. Let's contact mercatox support.
Pages:
Jump to: