Pages:
Author

Topic: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange - page 22. (Read 49131 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci
i have withdraw problem please solve it and send my eth

Info about MTX
dbb0a34bace369c1157169ec7aa80280

TimeSep 16, 2017, 8:00:08 AM MERCATOX TXdbb0a34bace369c1157169ec7aa80280 Network hash
0xe5342d86f723ba1a21e7c797e1446a526fc9ad71af67fef482a0c2cffb0a37b7
 Withdraw addr.
0xf723FAC31D10e370bF489Eb0c5097217Ad4E3a48
 Amount0.99501233  ETH  StatusPayed
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I know mercatox more than 4 months and was made transaction more than 8.5 btc (totally), everything is okay and if any difficult we can use chatroom box, and they will full support. I trust with mercatox.
Activity: 28
Can I deposit or withdraw crypto without verification?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Dev is not here
cannot expect advice

Just go to his website usually he always active there www.mercatox.com

Ok thank you I will give it a shot and see. I'll report back if it works and I get my money. Still very pissed off about the whole thing is ant a decent freaking answer.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace
After reading the topic, the reviews, I was scared for my money, which are on
Account mercatox.
Therefore, I decided to withdraw them, equiva- lent 1100 dollars.
The fee for the withdrawal of 2 different coins cost me 5 dollars, 1 ppt and 50 skin.
Means (coins) came to my account instantly, 1-3 minutes.
Activity: 252

Dev is not here
cannot expect advice

Just go to his website usually he always active there www.mercatox.com
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
hello , i've the problem, my google authy android missing, and now i cant login, please help me
In a few months there will be a year as this exchange opened, and all the time they have problems that they constantly fix, during this time it is possible to pass programming courses and all to adjust Cheesy I think the problem is different, they just play our finances, and most likely they are not successful, so constant delays, one attempt to block another (имxo) For some time I used this exchange as necessary, the coin was traded only there, and I was only worried every day for my savings that is very distracting from work... Now I'm more relieved to not trade there and forgot about it as a terrible dream...

P.s. See how many words I wrote, I have even more emotions

Yes !! It makes me so angry ! I only used them because I needed a place to sell steem dollars. I regret it now so much I should have just bought steem for my account. Steem was cheap then too. Sad

They also opened that stupid bounty to bait us in.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
In a few months there will be a year as this exchange opened, and all the time they have problems that they constantly fix, during this time it is possible to pass programming courses and all to adjust Cheesy I think the problem is different, they just play our finances, and most likely they are not successful, so constant delays, one attempt to block another (имxo) For some time I used this exchange as necessary, the coin was traded only there, and I was only worried every day for my savings that is very distracting from work... Now I'm more relieved to not trade there and forgot about it as a terrible dream...

P.s. See how many words I wrote, I have even more emotions
Now I'm fucking pissed off. These idiots have had maintenance going on for steembucks for over 2months. I'm not getting my coins back I have already accepted this.Let's all open accusations against these fucking thieves I'm so sick of thieving scum on this forum.ffs
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
I gave a try to mercatox today and I am totally dissapointed.

How it is even possible for some one to use this website. I waited for a bitcoin withdraw 2 hours and also more than 14 hours for my deposit to appear on balances. I strongly recomand not to use it!

Administrators can run in any minute with all your coins without you knowing what's going on.
Activity: 315
Does anyone know if any daily withdrawal limits apply to the Mercatox exchange, if so what are they ?

When/for what purpose is account verification required ?
Mercatox suck I'm going to open an accusation against them. We all should do this. They theives.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
ohh gosh, about 2 month he doesn't online, but seems the exchange still working well ''Mercatox'' I've received my deposit a bit long but no worry at least i received that, but I don't know how long the process Withdrawal, that instant or manually i have no clue about that
Activity: 476
Finally got it about 4 hours after request.
Activity: 742

Dev is not here
cannot expect advice
Activity: 476
Deposits happening quickly. Been waiting over 3 hours for ETH withdrawal.  Sad
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
I just make a deposit Ice token, but till now i haven't received yet , hmm I think about 3 hours ago, anyone have same problem with me, or the problem is on ether network thought ?
Activity: 17
Hello all,

Good work on the exchange.
Was just wondering if you port info from the exchange to tradingveiw for people to plot their own charts?

Many thanks
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I have ICE 2 hours in pending , support not responding .

Ok! i have received .
Pages:
Jump to: