Pages:
Author

Topic: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange - page 8. (Read 49122 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I just joined and made my first complete transaction with Mercatox. 
It almost could not have been easier.  BTC transaction a little slow like
they are everywhere but ETH transaction was quick.  Definitely coming
back.
Activity: 139
Activity: 70
Any update on listing xmv?

Hey, MoneroV snapshot is out! Where is Mercatox?
Any update on listing xmv?
Activity: 4

I had a withdrawal recently and it went smooth. What coin/token did you withdraw? Maybe there's some delay with that. We can't check the TX ID without knowing what coin it is. Anyway, I think you should wait at least 24 hrs for the support, afaik they will not (or couldn't rather) answer instantly like in other exchanges.

Tks bro,
im receive reply in supporter, now i will wait
Activity: 2
55d53c8a56b6c5c7bfed0277cb849c35e33dff3d329101f316b81283c6d75229  transfer number dogecoin
D5QNLtQfWUaeCtUa1xW9m9H95wTDsbn2uS  

there is no translation on the site, but it has passed !!!. dogechain.info/address/D5QNLtQfWUaeCtUa1xW9m9H95wTDsbn2uS !!!

the next day I received and withdrew
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
im withdraw about 15 hours but now, not completed and support dont reply me? SITE SCAM?HuhHuh?? , please check transaction ID: DF969786BA6A192A33521CDF263AA742
I had a withdrawal recently and it went smooth. What coin/token did you withdraw? Maybe there's some delay with that. We can't check the TX ID without knowing what coin it is. Anyway, I think you should wait at least 24 hrs for the support, afaik they will not (or couldn't rather) answer instantly like in other exchanges.
Will you support at MoneroV fork?

They should!
Activity: 4
im withdraw about 15 hours but now, not completed and support dont reply me? SITE SCAM?HuhHuh?? , please check transaction ID: DF969786BA6A192A33521CDF263AA742
Is there any news about listing the new monerov hard fork?
Activity: 1
The bonus program is great!
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
Activity: 66
What happened to this exchange? Scam?
Hello, Will Mercatox list and credit the new hard fork of monero? This fork is supported one month before by several exchanges like HitBTC. What about Mercatox?
30.12.2017 made a deposit Transaction . The transaction is still processed !!! the support does not react. It is better to avoid them.
If you have any problems with them, write to them by e-mail. I was finally credited with the deposit
can u send me email support?
Do you mean the email address to contact them? If yes, you can send them a message at [email protected]
Another way is to log in your account in the site and go to https://mercatox.com/support

It's nice to know that they are resolving issues.
Activity: 7
30.12.2017 made a deposit Transaction . The transaction is still processed !!! the support does not react. It is better to avoid them.
If you have any problems with them, write to them by e-mail. I was finally credited with the deposit
can u send me email support?
Activity: 158
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
How many Merca tokens are there and what percentage of the fees they get?
Seeing all those complaints and requests of resetting/disabling their 2FA that have not been addressed until now, I thought of sharing this. Mercatox posted a way to be able to reset/disable your 2FA on their telegram channel earlier (quoted below). Unfortunately, it won't be just as easy as sending an email request.

What to do if your device with 2FA is lost

Dear Users!

We are receiving lots of requests to disable 2FA authorization for different reasons, such as lost phones, uninstalled Google 2FA app etc.

Now we will explain procedure of resetting it.

Such user have to send an e-mail to [email protected] from e-mail he(she) registered account with attached photo of himself with ID (passport, driver lisence etc) in his(her) hands.

We need it for the security reasons. ID have to be readeble. When we get such e-mail - we will change 2FA option for secure mail option. And you will be able to login.

Thanks for staying with us!
Activity: 7
scam exchange!........
Pages:
Jump to: