Pages:
Author

Topic: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange - page 9. (Read 49122 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2
I really like this exchange, works like a charm for me.
Don't really get those negative comments, but I never had to use the support - maybe they're slow... no wonder if every one who lost his 2fa opens 100 tickets for 1 problem...
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
@Support  please my doge deposit has only 1 confirmation since 19th of this month, please help me resolve the issue
Activity: 45
Worst support, no answer after 1 month.
Activity: 1
My withdraw is pending for almost 12 days... Nobody is responding!! Pls help !!

USER ID: 69459
Activity: 7
Let me know why I did not Withdraw at the account. Is there any measure to help me? plz
Single : AD2B7AEB374661E7AA80A850C9556930
ID: 107439
email: [email protected]
Activity: 42
Hi!

I've been trying to talk to Mercatox for a while via facebook and email and so far got no response.
Can anyone help me?!

My old phone, which i had the google authenticator to access mercatox was stolen and i couldn't recover it via backup to my new phone!
I can't access my account and don't know what to do. I have some Nano/RaiBlocks there and im very worried about it.

If anyone knows how to contact them ill appreciate your help!

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Lost my phone and I need to reset my google 2FA.
Mercatox doesn't respond to me eh? for some reason.

What can i do?
If you don't have your google 2fa secret key, you can't do anything but to wait. Only support could help you, unfortunately, it's hard to communicate with them recently. Previous cases like yours posted above seems to be unsolved until now.
Activity: 35
Moderator has written in the chat:

"ALL WITHDRAWALS WILL BE DONE TODAY"

http://bitcoin.vpluse.sk/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/merca3.jpg

Another lie as usual... might have worked for few, but in general nothing has changed. Coins stuck, with mercatox using them as liquidity pool.

Whoever wants honest and true information, just join "mercatox-unofficial" telegram group and check for your self.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
Hello, I have tried few times log into my mercatox account using 2FA code. But when I enter correct code it's said code is wrong. I was sent a email to [email protected] few days ago but no response. How do I fix it?
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
My phone was stolen on the last December 31st and thus I have no access to my 2FA app (Google Authenticator). I contacted Mercatox through their support email (since I cannot access the Suport Center without going through 2FA) but got no answer at all. It has been almost 1 month since I first emailed them.

Any idea on what else could I do to contact Mercatox?

you already wrote your problem mercatox announcements thread.I hope the owner of this site takes action about it.you can send him a personal SMS about it.
Why did you not take backup of your 2FA code? Like you a lot of people facing this kind of problem.but if they writing down the private code, they can easily handle this kind of problem.
Activity: 1
My phone was stolen on the last December 31st and thus I have no access to my 2FA app (Google Authenticator). I contacted Mercatox through their support email (since I cannot access the Suport Center without going through 2FA) but got no answer at all. It has been almost 1 month since I first emailed them.

Any idea on what else could I do to contact Mercatox?
Activity: 420
Merit: 20

Finally.

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

Activity: 19
now my message 9 days no reply , mercatox really the worst support of all time
https://s25.postimg.org/fu76qsrkv/screenshot_313.png
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
one of my friend today made litecoin withdraw from mercatox and he got his payment.also a few days ago he withdraw doge coin its also was fast.but the problem with bitcoin!! I am facing also bitcoin withdraw problem.You people can convert your bitcoin into litecoin than make withdraw.hope this will work.

thats what they do... they wont rob everyone. They let a customer to have his/her money so they can spread the word. All interested join telegram chat (its not official, but for all people who have their money taken). Needless to say, we are crowded.

https://t.me/mercatoxcom

thanks a lot for your information.joined telegram group but what can we do against them?do you have any plane about it?
Activity: 12
Will Lose 20 LTCs!! Urgent! -- 20 LTC Withdraw stuck (processing) on mercatox for 4 days! HELP!!

I'm doing withdraw from Mercatox to my wallet on BiTGrail, however the process already took 4 days, and if it take more one week I will lose the LTCs because bitgrail is going to deactivate all NON-EU accounts!! my account/wallet will be deleted and if mercatox delay more one week I will lose 20 LTCs forever!

I have 2 transactions (20 LTC) that are stuck with "Processing", the red circle thing, and once clicked on "TX info", both have no network hash #. Both are from January-30:
(ID: 3E026DBDE304BDC2F7735B3F55653C82)
(ID: EB18988A163B99A9429B4EC69EA71A49)

PLEASE if someone from mercatox is reading it, help me!

[email protected]
mercatox not scam just exchanger sucks only , my message to support 3 days no answer
can u send me email of support?

I send to email support : [email protected]
but they are respond very slow 4 days no respond now
Activity: 2
Hello, i have 3 litecoin withdrawals since 4 days processing, help please

TXID: 32EBA633CED2E8F3A5CAD514B0D710AA
TXID: 4AA539AE01F9FF731845D747E403372B
TXID: 8F6AB53AF3B384D3DB557FA3A8D17BD8

Help me please i need the money, mi family is in venezuela and they need the money......how much longer should I wait? I never had these problems with any other exchange, help please, their support is inexistent, they ignore you completely and you can not move your money .... HELP ......
Activity: 7
mercatox not scam just exchanger sucks only , my message to support 3 days no answer
can u send me email of support?
Pages:
Jump to: