Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit Source - Plagiarist - page 6. (Read 5242 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
December 07, 2020, 02:09:19 AM
5. Was lauda removed from being a merit source for this and did anyone suggest he should be ?

Lauda was never a merit source.  You see, CH, this is a large part of your problem:  You often state factually untruthful misinformation.  It is doubly a shame, because you sometimes have some good points—and you undermine them by being, shall we say, “careless with the facts”.  Truthfulness is of the utmost importance to me; that is why I so admired Lauda, and always will.

Now, my post was about Ratimov.  The point of the Lauda contrast that I made halfway through my post was about Ratimov.  Ratimov has chosen to deal with this accusation by shooting the messenger, and denying that plagiarism is plagiarism.  About Ratimov:

In this case it is probably enough it had now been mentioned.

Why don’t you think that this is at least as bad as what many others have been punished for, if not much worse in substance?

A casual copy-and-paste is bad enough.  OP’s highlighting make it easy to see, this is an instance of systematically assembling text piecewise from others’ words.  And Ratimov has essentially admitted that he copied the text from someone else.

The post is very recent, earned 7 merits, and no doubt increased Ratimov’s reputation with some of the more intelligent users of the forum.  I myself happened across that post recently, and intended to merit it and reply.  (If I want to reply to something, I usually wait until I reply to send merit.)  I am shocked to see that it actually is not his.

And this is the case not only with this article, but with everyone. How else can you get 3000 Merits?

No, you can get thousands of merits with much more knowledge and effort than Ratimov evidently has.

I am not very familiar with Ratimov’s post history.  “...not only with this article”?  Have evidence?

I may perhaps be a little bit less adamant—just a little bit—

• —if there were any ambiguity whatsoever in the apparent authorship of the body text of the post.  I viewed the post itself, not only OP’s quote.  I sincerely tried to guess how a reader could discern that the text of the post actually quotes is spun from others’ words.  No way.  It is impossible to view the “source” links at the bottom as a mark of authorship:  Any reasonable person would see them purely as footnotes referring to sources of information, not as authorship credits.  Indeed, although I did not fully check the whole post, he seems to mix informational references with “sources” as authors.
  • —if Ratimov did not deny in principle that it is plagiarism to post something written by someone else, fully in the manner as if he is the author.
  • —if Ratimov had not chosen to reply with an ad hominem attack against an accusation brought with evidence

It's okay, just another idiot-troll who, not understanding the situation, runs screaming in the meta, hoping to make some kind of sensation.

—and by ridiculing the bringing of evidence (!).

What a pity that he spent so much time decorating the text, but did not find the time to read my topics more carefully.  Cheesy

These knee-jerk reactions must stop!  Posts by anonymous parties, alt accounts, and “Newbies” (who may sometimes simply be longtime lurkers) should be judged by whether they are good are bad.  Most are bad—but then, many posts by “Legendary” accounts are also bad.

I have always acted according to this principle.  In my prior experience, I have been accused of scamming by an anonymous alt account who apologized to me after, instead of attacking him as an “alt sockpuppet troll”, I acknowledged that his evidence against someone associated with me was correct, and I coöperated fully in the investigation of that scammer.  I am actually quite thankful to whoever was behind that account:  The investigation that he started saved me from getting sucked deeper into a scam by someone who had fooled me.  If I had started off by attacking him ad hominem on the basis of his using an obvious alt account, then my reputation would have been fried after theymos showed up with IP evidence that it was a known scammer—and I would have deserved it.  It was only my own sincerity and avoidance of knee-jerk reactions that saved me from saying, “go away n00btroll!” to the investigator who blew the lid off one of the most infamous scams of the past few years on this forum.

If they themselves have punished others for plagiarism that is different.
That would demonstrate double standards especially if they had used the trust system to do so.

[...]
Now stop this bullshit because this is exactly the kind of crap DT1 colluding goons are going to pull on you.

I am curious to see what lovesmayfamilis has to say about this.  (Among other things in the Russian forum.)

lovesmayfamilis Trusts these users' judgement:

44. Ratimov (Trust: +9 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (11) 2983 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

As for me, don’t worry—nobody will “pick me apart”.  ;-)  I will reply to you in the other thread another time; I am trying to catch up on some other things now.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
December 06, 2020, 07:22:10 PM
This is plagiarism.  Extreme plagiarism:  It is a more sophisticated form of “text-spinning”.

Some of those who think that it is not plagiarism may be fooled by the language barrier.  I suggest taking a closer look at how the referenced English post is stitched together from others’ words.

Assembling an essay from (translated) copies of others’ words, in the manner as if they are your own words, and then placing links to “sources” at the bottom, makes it appear as if you referred to the “sources” as the sources of information for text that you wrote yourself.  —Which is plagiarism.  In substance.  By definition.

Rikafip’s initial remark is correct as to the substantial essence of the matter.  Ratimov’s deflection that this is not academia is a misdirection.

It makes no sense to quote further, since the rest of the text is also plagiarism.

How many words does Ratimov actually write by himself on this forum?  Roll Eyes

And this is the case not only with this article, but with everyone. How else can you get 3000 Merits? And so it will be as long as there are people who encourage plagiarism by sending it merit.

Besides stealing credit for authorship, this also devalues the effort of those who produce original work.

I say this based on personal experience with the time and effort required to produce a post of length, scope, and quality comparable to the referenced post which claims to be “by” Ratimov, but instead is slapped together from pieces of others’ work.

For the record:  For over two weeks, I have been planning an action related to the Russian forum which idiots may now mistake as being incited by this.  It is the reason for several of the exclusions that I made 2020-11-21, which barely missed Loyce’s 2020-11-21 scrape.  It has been delayed by distractions from the forum’s most highly trusted trolls, and by IRL personal tasks.

I didn’t know that Ratimov was stitching together posts from words written by others.  I did know that plagiarism and other wrongdoing are unaccountably acceptable behaviour in the judgment of Russian DTs.

I dislike the growing trend of plagiarism accusations being used as a political weapon on this forum.  I further dislike the trend of brushing off valid accusations with ad hominem diversionary responses to alt accounts.

Emphasis is in the original:
I don't have a problem with alt accounts as long as they're not used for evading bans. If you're hesitant to say something controversial because you don't want it to be associated with your name, please create an alt account and say it.

I sometimes find it helpful to read a post without looking at its author’s name.  That applies both to good posts, and to things that come off as surprisingly... otherwise.

For example, when Lauda was correctly accused in May, neither Lauda nor I made the idiotic ad hominem “n00btroll, go away” brush-off.  Although I infer that person behind that particular account probably had a malicious anti-Lauda motive for expending the effort to dig up those six-year-old posts (!), the use of an alt account was unnecessary in that case:  I know from private discussion that Lauda would not have retaliated for a correct accusation made on the basis of sound evidence.  Furthermore, both Lauda and I merited a different Newbie account’s thoughtfully presented inculpatory analysis of her posts.  The argument thereby stated was cogent, professionally presented, and apparently not malicious despite its harshness towards Lauda; I thought that it was meritorious.

Compare Ratimov’s response here:  Shoot the messenger.

It's okay, just another idiot-troll who, not understanding the situation, runs screaming in the meta, hoping to make some kind of sensation. What a pity that he spent so much time decorating the text, but did not find the time to read my topics more carefully.  Cheesy

I don’t care who OP is, or what his motive is, if he brings a valid accusation backed by evidence.

Please address the substance of the matter.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
December 06, 2020, 06:28:56 PM
Without source and without quote brackets, it is plagiarism.

With source and without quote brackets: it is not a plagiarism.
Without source and with quote brackets: it is surely not a plagiarism.

You're quoting the "plagiarism and cultural differences" thread and I'd kindly suggest to read the thread all the way to the end. The fact that the OP has been merited, doesn't mean it's correct. No intent, no offence. The cultural aspect is completely irrelevant. edit: so is the quote/bracket remark, but at least you'll avoid any discussion when you use sources-quotes-brackets.

Contrary to popular belief, the plagiarism rule and application thereof is very lenient. It's usually fine as long as moderators can see that the user didn't intend to pass the text as their own.

^As usual, suchmoon summarizes the whole thing perfectly. I'd however would like to add that the application is imho completely just and correct.

There's simply so many plagiarism claims which are completely unjustified, that it seems as if the mods are lenient. They're not lenient, they're right. (or, in some cases, it's impossible to prove)

I'm not quite sure why this is so difficult to understand for some, and I'm really amazed about how this has been repeated over and over, yet some people refuse to understand (or accept) this very simple rule.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
December 06, 2020, 05:31:42 PM
I just wonder why this type of attacks begun after the user joined the ChipMixer campaign? And he has been here for a while. Just a strange coincidence, isn't it?

Not really, he's been under attack for a while by korner and other shitheads. Been doxed too. Way before Chipmixer and I think even before he became a merit source.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
December 06, 2020, 04:52:13 PM
I just wonder why this type of attacks begun after the user joined the ChipMixer campaign? And he has been here for a while. Just a strange coincidence, isn't it?
BTW, every case is considered by the mods individually and if the person is not a regular shitposter but has dedicated a lot of time and effort to make this place better ,like Ratimov is doing,those cases are going to thymos and often he evaluate the punishmen if there should be any at all.
If we do not hear from theymos, and that's what is going to happen here, because no real plagiarism happen, this is just an obvious personal attack more like shooting in the dark.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
December 06, 2020, 01:32:06 PM
I am not a fan of these types of threads, especially when so much of the content is from the sources/references, but this is not plagiarism.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
December 06, 2020, 12:37:45 PM
If you see a copy-paste topic from newsletters
'bitcoinst' abusing signature campaign with alt account & spamming by copy-paste. bitcoinst is not banned and Ratimov won't with links.
For beginners what is technical analysis. Say lies, take Arabic version and Google translate, don't leave link or English version. That user was banned.
Plagiarism as a result of cultural differences
I looked through the threads you posted and found an interesting answer from Rikafip, although it is strange that Rikafip's current answer regarding Ratimov is much softer. Moreover, Ratimov did not answer on the merits, he does his best to avoid this discussion.

Since bitcointalk already has strong stance towards plagiarism and verbatim copying without proper quotation is generally seen as such, it should be enforced here as well. I don't say that people should be  immediately banned over this, but it should be seen as low value post if done excessively and dealt in appropriate manner. That way people would start using quotation marks properly, and eventually amount of useless c/p posts and topics would go down.

Now question is, why people don't bother with that? It is probably due few different reasons:
  • Some want to appear more knowledgeable than they really are, and when you put something in quotation marks, it is obvious that it's not your original thought.
  • Ignorance. I am pretty sure that quite a few of those doing that don't even know about proper way to deal with direct copying from external source.
  • Poor/mediocre English level. Sentences look much better when copied directly and then just link shared at the bottom of the post instead of  trying to write something of your own.
  • Merit farming. This tactic can be very successful as people don't really care about these things when they share the merit.
  • Last but not the least, filling up signature quota. What's easier than copying something without adding personal comment?

Direct copy/paste should be clearly visible from the moment you start reading the post, as simple as that.
Does it even matter if it is witch hunt or not? airfinex is actually raising a good point if we look at this objectively and think of what plagiarism should be. It's like what suchmoon said, plagiarism is taken lightly by moderator.
You don't have to try, Pharmacist doesn't reply twice in the same thread.

It’s not plagiarism certainly but it seems like most of Ratimov's threads are same. If I'm correct, I guess I have seen another such accusation against him. If most of his threads are same (copy paste with source), that's ridiculous but as per rule, he doesn’t deserve any punishment which is further ridiculous.

I am quite sure that nothing will change, everyone present, except for suchmoon, stuck their tongues in their ass, or generally avoid this topic, so as not to make an enemy in the person of Ratimov. Ou ils publient des commentaires neutres avec des affirmations selon lesquelles j'ai publié quelque chose de mal et que mes mots diffèrent de ceux d'origine.

Marcel, Marie.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
December 06, 2020, 05:45:12 AM
Right, this isn't (or shouldn't be) a call for DT members to act.  If Ratimov plagiarized something, it's the job of mods to ban him for that--and I don't read Russian, so it's hard for me to judge Ratimov as far as citing sources in that language.

So here we have the Russian moderator essentially vouching for Ratimov, saying he did in fact cite his sources--or at least that's what it looks like to me. 

I'd be interested to hear from others on this.  I don't know if it's a witch hunt or not.

I did not say that there are no sources, they are for "formality", at the very bottom.

Sources are always given at the end. That's not a formality but its a correct way of posting any thing which is taken from any other source.
I think you are just wasting your time here and if you had the confidence in yourself, you would have dare to post with your original account.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
December 06, 2020, 03:36:59 AM
In a stricter sense like in case this was published somewhere else, what was done here could be counted as plagiarism even if a credit was given at the end of an article or a book for example?
For example, in academic world, if you verbatim copy something without making clear distinction that's not your own words (and you do that by putting those sentences in quotation marks) it will be seen as plagiarism, even if you provide reference link at the end. So yeah, in those circles this would count as plagiarism.

Then again, we are on bitcointalk and here we have a bit more relaxed rules in regard to that, so those that call for a ban/tag over something like this are wrong simply because according to bitcointalk practice, this is not plagiarism. As simple as that.

With that being said, I do think that people should be encouraged to deal with verbatim copying in a proper way, no matter whether bitcointalk see it as a plagiarism or not, simply because it is an honest and right thing to do and by doing that we are setting an example for the others, especially new members. I tried to explain that to some users (I thought it's just a matter of ignorance)  that verbatim copying should be dealt with in a proper manner, to no avail.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 412
December 06, 2020, 01:59:55 AM
As far as forum rules go, providing the source is enough. Even just adding quotes ([quote] or "...") without giving a source would probably be enough to avoid a ban. Contrary to popular belief, the plagiarism rule and application thereof is very lenient. It's usually fine as long as moderators can see that the user didn't intend to pass the text as their own.

Now whether starting a paragraph with "I would like to..." and ending it with copypasta and the source being mentioned only somewhere in the fine print constitutes good writing style - that's a different discussion. I think that's misleading borderline on dishonest. A literal quote should be formatted as such.
In a stricter sense like in case this was published somewhere else, what was done here could be counted as plagiarism even if a credit was given at the end of an article or a book for example?

I'd be interested to hear from others on this.  I don't know if it's a witch hunt or not.
Does it even matter if it is witch hunt or not? airfinex is actually raising a good point if we look at this objectively and think of what plagiarism should be. It's like what suchmoon said, plagiarism is taken lightly by moderator.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
December 05, 2020, 11:26:48 PM
It’s not plagiarism certainly but it seems like most of Ratimov's threads are same. If I'm correct, I guess I have seen another such accusation against him. If most of his threads are same (copy paste with source), that's ridiculous but as per rule, he doesn’t deserve any punishment which is further ridiculous.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 723
December 05, 2020, 11:14:33 PM
Without source, with quote brackets: it is surely a plagiarism.

No, that would be too extreme, and I don't think anybody would be banned for posting text in quote tags or quote marks or otherwise quoted.
I am sorry. It is my mistakes. You can see in my post with examples, I stated it is not a plagiarism. I lost the word "not". The first usecase is plagiarsim and the last two usecases are not.

Edited it. Thank you for your head up.
legendary
December 05, 2020, 11:07:37 PM
Without source, with quote brackets: it is surely a plagiarism.

No, that would be too extreme, and I don't think anybody would be banned for posting text in quote tags or quote marks or otherwise quoted.

Edit: all cool now.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 723
December 05, 2020, 10:40:38 PM
Without source and without quote brackets, it is plagiarism.

With source and without quote brackets: it is not a plagiarism.
Without source and with quote brackets: it is surely not a plagiarism.

Some people discussed about Verbatim plagiarism and I see it does not a matter on the forum. In my opinion, it is a shame to hide parts you copy and paste then mix such parts with your own opinion.

If you see a copy-paste topic from newsletters
'bitcoinst' abusing signature campaign with alt account & spamming by copy-paste. bitcoinst is not banned and Ratimov won't with links.
For beginners what is technical analysis. Say lies, take Arabic version and Google translate, don't leave link or English version. That user was banned.

Plagiarism as a result of cultural differences

This style is bad. Readers have to spend time to compare that topic and article to get topic creator's own opinion and copy paste part from article. I said bad as this reason but no ban as the forum allows it.

If that user is not banned, why Ratimov would be banned? Ratimov style is better.
The Google Trends interest is relatively low for the keyword “Bitcoin” while on-chain data shows smart money is accumulating BTC. Bitcoin (BTC) is continuing to show strong momentum even after a major rally. In 2017, when the price of Bitcoin hit an all-time high at $20,000, the retail demand was at its peak. Google Trends data soared, mainstream media coverage noticeably increased, and spot exchange volumes exploded across major markets, especially in South Korea and Japan. This time, the Google Trends interest is relatively low for the keyword “Bitcoin” while on-chain data shows smart money is accumulating BTC, which means possibly High-net-worth investors are buying Bitcoin

Bitcoin mean transfer volume. Source: Glassnode

Another Glassnode metrics paints a similar trend. The number of Bitcoin addresses holding more than 100 BTC hit a seven-month high at 16,271. And, Whales consistently buying Bitcoin over the past few months is optimistic in itself. But, Woo emphasized that the number of new whales has also increased.

The number of addresses holding over 100 BTC. Source: Glassnode

Google Trends data shows relatively low retail interest

Bitcoin search volume on Google. Source: Google Trends

Nevertheless, while the search volume for Bitcoin remains low, there is a particularly high interest coming from states like Hawaii, California, Nevada and Washington. But despite the high interests in these areas, it is still researched and known that whales are responsible for the recent increase in bitcoin price.

The fact that larger hands are accumulating BTC instead of retail investors also explains the somewhat suppressed mainstream interest in Bitcoin. Various metrics, including Google Trends, have shown lackluster mainstream demand for BTC despite its parabolic rally in recent months

Institutional "FOMO" makes the current BTC rally stronger than previous cycles
Whalemap analysts described the recent spike in demand for Bitcoin from whales as “institutional FOMO.” FOMO, short for "fear of missing out," refers to a trend wherein investors increasingly buy into an asset fearing it will continuously surge. Referring to a chart showing whale clusters and inflows into whale wallets, the analysts said: “These are the levels and this is what institutional fomo looks like.”

Whale clusters emerge when whale addresses — addresses that hold over 10,000 BTC — buy Bitcoin and do not move it for prolonged periods of time. This shows that whales plan to hold their most recent BTC purchases in their personal wallets.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-whale-clusters-show-institutional-fomo-is-behind-the-btc-rally
https://cointelegraph.com/news/silicon-valley-and-smart-money-are-behind-this-bitcoin-rally-data-suggests

Quote brackets for shared, copied-pasted content should be a mandatory requirement, I hope the forum will add it to the unofficial rules.
- No drama
- No personal assasination
- No shady intention
Activity: 38
Merit: 21
December 05, 2020, 06:56:37 PM
>Ratimov takes article in Russian
>Uses Google translate on whole article
>Posts in English
>Passes off as own work ("In this article I would like to touch upon")
>?????
>Profit from Chipmixer payment

Question 1. Why not banned?
Question 2. How is he selected by Chipmixer when he just CTRL C / CTRL V?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
December 05, 2020, 06:16:14 PM
What, then, are your claims against Ratimov? At the beginning, you write that there are sources, but they are not relevant:
Note: The sources that the author "allegedly" indicated are not really relevant to the case.
And then you write that they are, but specified for formality:
I did not say that there are no sources, they are for "formality", at the very bottom.
You would have already decided on the line of accusation.

Sources and are specified for formality, so that it is clear to everyone where the text was borrowed from and that it was not the author of the topic who composed it.
legendary
December 05, 2020, 06:08:37 PM
As far as forum rules go, providing the source is enough. Even just adding quotes ([quote] or "...") without giving a source would probably be enough to avoid a ban. Contrary to popular belief, the plagiarism rule and application thereof is very lenient. It's usually fine as long as moderators can see that the user didn't intend to pass the text as their own.

Now whether starting a paragraph with "I would like to..." and ending it with copypasta and the source being mentioned only somewhere in the fine print constitutes good writing style - that's a different discussion. I think that's misleading borderline on dishonest. A literal quote should be formatted as such.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
December 05, 2020, 05:25:57 PM
Right, this isn't (or shouldn't be) a call for DT members to act.  If Ratimov plagiarized something, it's the job of mods to ban him for that--and I don't read Russian, so it's hard for me to judge Ratimov as far as citing sources in that language.

So here we have the Russian moderator essentially vouching for Ratimov, saying he did in fact cite his sources--or at least that's what it looks like to me. 

In this article I would like to touch upon such a theme as online privacy. As we know, now is the period of a pandemic, and it is at this time that rights and freedoms are being infringed, including on the Internet. Governments are using the pandemic as an excuse to restrict access to information. It also expands the powers to monitor and implement new technologies aimed at digitizing, collecting and analyzing personal data of people without adequate protection from abuse. Countries are introducing new Internet rules to restrict the flow of information across national borders.

But any action on the part of the government immediately provokes opposition, especially on the Internet. Indeed, for many users, the principles of unhindered access to information and free expression are fundamental to the development of civil society and economic prosperity. The history of the world wide web is also the history of the struggle for basic human rights, the possibilities for achieving which have grown immeasurably with the development of technology.

B этoй cтaтьe я xoтeл бы зaтpoнyть тaкyю ​​тeмy, кaк кoнфидeнциaльнocть в Интepнeтe. Кaк извecтнo, ceйчac пepиoд пaндeмии, и имeннo в этo вpeмя нapyшaютcя пpaвa и cвoбoды, в тoм чиcлe в Интepнeтe. Пpaвитeльcтвa иcпoльзyют пaндeмию кaк пpeдлoг для oгpaничeния дocтyпa к инфopмaции. Oн тaкжe pacшиpяeт пoлнoмoчия пo мoнитopингy и внeдpeнию нoвыx тexнoлoгий, нaпpaвлeнныx нa oцифpoвкy, cбop и aнaлиз личныx дaнныx людeй бeз нaдлeжaщeй зaщиты oт злoyпoтpeблeний. Cтpaны ввoдят нoвыe пpaвилa Интepнeтa, чтoбы oгpaничить пoтoк инфopмaции чepeз нaциoнaльныe гpaницы.

Ho любoe дeйcтвиe co cтopoны влacти cpaзy вызывaeт пpoтивoдeйcтвиe, ocoбeннo в Интepнeтe. Дeйcтвитeльнo, для мнoгиx пoльзoвaтeлeй пpинципы бecпpeпятcтвeннoгo дocтyпa к инфopмaции и cвoбoднoгo выpaжeния мнeний имeют ocнoвoпoлaгaющee знaчeниe для paзвития гpaждaнcкoгo oбщecтвa и экoнoмичecкoгo пpoцвeтaния. Иcтopия вceмиpнoй пayтины - этo тaкжe иcтopия бopьбы зa ocнoвныe пpaвa чeлoвeкa, вoзмoжнocти для дocтижeния кoтopыx нeизмepимo выpocли c paзвитиeм тexнoлoгий.

Дaлee пpoaнaлизиpyeм 5 caмыx извecтныx пpoгpaммныx дoкyмeнтoв, oпyбликoвaнныx в ceти, кoтopыe дo cиx пop ocтaютcя aктyaльными, в тoм чиcлe для cтopoнникoв кpиптoвaлюты.

• Пpaвитeльcтвa иcпoльзyют пaндeмию кaк пpeдлoг для oгpaничeния дocтyпa к инфopмaции.
  • Пoд этим жe пpeдлoгoм pacшиpяютcя пoлнoмoчия пo нaблюдeнию и внeдpeнию нoвыx тexнoлoгий, нaпpaвлeнныx нa oцифpoвкy, cбop и aнaлиз личныx дaнныx людeй бeз нaдлeжaщeй зaщиты oт злoyпoтpeблeний.
  • Гoнкa «кибepcyвepeнитeтoв» — cтpaны ввoдят coбcтвeнныe пpaвилa интepнeтa c цeлью oгpaничить пoтoк инфopмaции чepeз нaциoнaльныe гpaницы.

Кaк извecтнo, любoe дeйcтвиe вызывaeт пpoтивoдeйcтвиe. Этo ocoбeннo aктyaльнo для интepнeтa, для мнoгиx пoльзoвaтeлeй пpинципы бecпpeпятcтвeннoгo дocтyпa к инфopмaции и cвoбoднoгo выpaжeния мнeний являютcя ocнoвoпoлaгaющим фyндaмeнтoм для paзвития гpaждaнcкoгo oбщecтвa и дocтижeния экoнoмичecкoгo пpoцвeтaния. Иcтopия вceмиpнoй пayтины – этo тaкжe иcтopия бopьбы зa бaзoвыe пpaвa чeлoвeкa, вoзмoжнocти для дocтижeния кoтopыx нeизмepимo выpocли c paзвитиeм тexнoлoгий.

Mы coбpaли пять нaибoлee извecтныx пpoгpaммныx дoкyмeнтoв, пyбликoвaвшиxcя в ceти, кoтopыe пo-пpeжнeмy нe тepяют cвoю aктyaльнocть, в тoм чиcлe и для cтopoнникoв кpиптoвaлют.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
December 05, 2020, 05:10:14 PM
1. That's not how trust ratings are used. At least I haven't seen anywhere where someone who has committed plagiarism has been tagged by DT members. Plagiarism is a job for moderators to do. I believe you know how to use the report to moderator button

Take a closer look at the list of sources from Ratimov. The link to the source that you are quoting is in the list of sources from Ratimov  Smiley

copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
December 05, 2020, 05:07:20 PM
>>>snip<<<
1. You have tried to dodge what I asked you, which means you are the same person.
2. Looks like you either don't understand  what I have explained to you or you just don't want to do the right thing. So good luck with your huge well decorated report.
Pages:
Jump to: