Pages:
Author

Topic: Merit Source - Plagiarist - page 3. (Read 5244 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
December 14, 2020, 08:00:27 AM
Maybe  this time I have to challenge Russian section and place there my "genuine" Ratimiv's style article . Ratimov does reverse in the local

https://www.fidelitydigitalassets.com/articles/corporate-treasurer-bitcoin

[...]

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5281318

[...]

What do you think?

I confirmed (with a spot check, not word-by-word collation) that the post indeed matches Google Translate’s output.  However, this one is clearly attributed at the top, and is therefore not plagiarism.  It is a copy-paste, of course.  But not plagiarism.

“Aвтop” = ‘Author’; “Opигинaл” = ‘Original’
Пoчeмy кopпopaтивныe кaзнaчeйcтвa мoгyт paccмaтpивaть Биткoин

Aвтop: Ria Bhutoria и Tess McCurdy
Opигинaл: WHY CORPORATE TREASURERS MAY CONSIDER BITCOIN

[Google Translated text.]

I observe that this post was made on 2020-12-13, after this thread was raised on 2020-12-05.  Ratimov’s citation is in a format more or less similar to what I myself suggested 2020-12-10; and he uses exactly the format for (human) translations that I suggested to wolwoo on 2020-04-17; thus, I certainly don’t call that plagiarism.

(If it were the unattributed copy of a human translation published elsewhere, then it would be a plagiarism of the translation; I have recently begun to suspect that generally, there may be rampant plagiarism of translations by fake translators.  But I think that the application of principle to automated translation tools is subtle, and not always so easy to answer.  Ratimov’s abuse of Google Translate for his pretense of being a translator (!) to and from languages that he positively claims not to know (!!) is certainly fraudulent, dishonest, and untrustworthy; but is it plagiarism?  I lean towards “yes” because he does it habitually, and oftentimes with the explicit claim that he is the translator.  I think that the claim of being a translator pushes it over the line.  Other cases may differ.)

On its face, Ratimov’s post does blatantly violate (at least) Global Rule #27, and also the Russian local rule against “stuffing” that lovesmayfamilis so helpfully raised in the bitcoinst case (plus, perhaps, the rule against low-value posts).  As mprep recently noted, moderators have discretion to apply the spirit of the rules, not merely the letter thereof; I appreciate this, and I do not suggest that rules should ever be applied mechanistically.  However, if Ratimov does this frequently (let alone makes a career of it), then it clearly must be prohibited unless there are special rules just for him.  The spirit of the rules is, after all, to stop sigspammers from making rank, merit, and money with negligible effort by flooding the forum with stuff they don’t actually produce, thus drowning out quality posts and reducing the quality of discussion for everyone.

27. Using automated translation tools to post translated content in Local boards is not allowed.

Internal quotation expanded:

7. Cooбщeния дoлжны быть opигинaльными. "Haбивaниe" кoличecтвa cooбщeний cдeлaнныx пo пpинципy кoпи-пacтa c дpyгoгo pecypca нeдoпycтимo. Пoдoбныe cooбщeния пoдпaдaют пoд пepвый пyнкт пpaвил.

Activity: 39
Merit: 8
December 14, 2020, 03:37:55 AM
@nullius, perhaps my thoughts are even more evil. With enough merits I would give anyone the opportunity to try the posting in the Ratimov-style and get merit from me and, eventually, from others.

But you don’t have enough merits?  That is easy to fix:  Apply for merit source privileges!

For your application, choose some genuinely-faked-by Ratimov rip-offs that you feel deserve an extra +10 or +50 for creative original means of getting away with plagiarism.  Stuff your application with some “stuffing” posts by bitcoinst (and all of his alts), to show that you are unbiased and you do not simply favour Ratimov.  To show that you bear no grudges or ill-will toward anybody (and to gain political support from someone who will do anything for merits!), also include in your application the copy-paste for which lovesmayfamilis was previously banned.

Soon, you will be the Superhero and “all-seeing source” of Newbies who spam the forum with plagiarised articles so that they can rank up, get bestest bounties.

I hope that everybody realizes that I am joking.

I hope that I am joking.  The way this thread is going, it may actually be the state of the forum.

You are genuinely whip-smart devil. That's a chance, perhaps,  i'll take it in a while.

Maybe  this time I have to challenge Russian section and place there my "genuine" Ratimiv's style article . Ratimov does reverse in the local

https://www.fidelitydigitalassets.com/articles/corporate-treasurer-bitcoin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5281318

Their mod is likely to favor  my endeavor.

Take a closer look at the list of sources from Ratimov. The link to the source that you are quoting is in the list of sources from Ratimov  Smiley

What do you think?
copper member
December 14, 2020, 02:46:20 AM
@nullius, perhaps my thoughts are even more evil. With enough merits I would give anyone the opportunity to try the posting in the Ratimov-style and get merit from me and, eventually, from others.

But you don’t have enough merits?  That is easy to fix:  Apply for merit source privileges!

For your application, choose some genuinely-faked-by Ratimov rip-offs that you feel deserve an extra +10 or +50 for creative original means of getting away with plagiarism.  Stuff your application with some “stuffing” posts by bitcoinst (and all of his alts), to show that you are unbiased and you do not simply favour Ratimov.  To show that you bear no grudges or ill-will toward anybody (and to gain political support from someone who will do anything for merits!), also include in your application the copy-paste for which lovesmayfamilis was previously banned.

Soon, you will be the Superhero and “all-seeing source” of Newbies who spam the forum with plagiarised articles so that they can rank up, get bestest bounties.

I hope that everybody realizes that I am joking.

I hope that I am joking.  The way this thread is going, it may actually be the state of the forum.
December 14, 2020, 01:24:55 AM
@nullius, perhaps my thoughts are even more evil. With enough merits I would give anyone the opportunity to try the posting in the Ratimov-style and get merit from me and, eventually, from others.  Rules would be as simple as that: find non-English article, feed it to Google Translate, copy-paste  output, credit Ratimov's "invention" by placing  at the top "#Ratimov's-style". ChipMixer signature holders would be more than welcomed.
copper member
December 13, 2020, 11:15:29 PM
Ratimov is a pioneer.

To pay tribute to him do it  under Ratimov hashtag. Look at mine  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55820820

I already did similarly—but from an English-language article, and without the #Ratimov tag.  Nice touch!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5298710

It makes a good point, but I don’t want to encourage too much of this.  —Well, maybe not.  If Ratimov can build up his forum career with copy-pastes and Google Translate, then seriously, why shouldn’t others?  wooI_Ioow is well on his way to becoming a merit source and DT1 with >3000 earned merits, and many opportunities!

In my evil thoughts, I have also considered that perhaps I should write a script that auto-spams the forum with 10 or 20 or 500 copy-pasted articles per day—with an optional command-line switch for laundering through Google Translate.  I would name the script ratimov, because Ratimov himself is such a script.  If I were to upload ratimov to Github, it would be a service to Newbies who want to rank up their accounts, get bestest bounties.  Is it not a Forum Virtue to help Newbies follow the exemplary achievements of the forum’s high-trust, high-merit users?  Huh

Still waiting for links to knowledgeable posts Ratimov has made which aren't copy paste. Why does no one reply?

Still no answer.  Has Ratimov made any high-quality posts from his own original work!?

Perhaps some people may not understand why this case invokes my wrath.  But it should anger anyone who has spent considerable time and effort contributing original work to this forum.

If I were asked the same question as ScumBuster has asked Ratimov, then I could simply point to my post history!  I only make original posts!  Want a short list selection?  I just tried to pick ten of my own best posts almost at random, and wound up with eleven:

Imagine what I personally invested here!  Now, I feel cheated.

For Ratimov to obtain social status, forum merits, DT1 power, and financial compensation by defrauding the public with rip-off posts, it is a slap in the face to anyone who has ever spent real time, effort, and virtù on this forum.

It makes me wonder:  Why did I ever waste my life contributing to this forum?

Of course, I do not mean that to be about myself only.  Other contributors, or potential contributors may reasonably feel the same way.  This is damaging to the long-term health of the forum:  Ratimov has shown that honest hard work is stupid.

Hereby, we have the same problem:  A generalized version of Gresham’s Law.  The bad displaces the good.  The result is a state of affairs in which the honest, the truthful ones, are considered the more stupid.  It would end in the belief that it is better to have a share in the wrongdoing, than to stand by with empty hands or allow oneself to be wronged.

With due apologies to the gentleman who just started cursing at me under his breath.  I realized long ago that this forum is not a place for gentlemen.
i would consider it as bad taste. But such jokes is beyond of understanding of any westerner

Ah, you are too much of a gentleman!  Although nobody understands Russian humour, I hope that this is in somewhat better taste:  “DT1 дивa” lovesmayfamilis wants a Prada bag full of merrrritttss!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7xDfqSAdh0

Must be viewed full-sized to be appreciated; lovesmayfamilis has my permission to use it as her desktop wallpaper (full HD, 1920x1080):

I should elaborate on something that English speakers may not understand from my prior post.  In the post that I quoted, wherein lovesmayfamilis depicted Ratimov as Superman, she specifically praised him as a “вceвидящий copc”, ‘all-seeing source’.  Whereas “copc” is not even a native Russian word; it is a phonetic transliteration of “source” (compare “oпeн copc”, ‘open source’).  In the context of her post, lovesmayfamilis called Ratimov the all-seeing merit source who surely sees many of her own posts.

Protip for plagiarists and copy-paste spammers:  Get source status, and send many merits to lovesmayfamilis.  She will defend your allegedly God- Mod-given right to copy and paste whole posts.  But if you have not sent her hundreds of source merits, then she will demand that you should be banned!

And yeah, your try to accuse someone in hypocrisy will not work. Russians (in a a counterweight to ukrainians and belarusians) are well known for their "двoeмыcлиe".

Alas—I always tell Russians, Ukrainians, and Belarusians, sometimes the worst feuds are between brothers.  I respect people from all these lands, although I understand why some of them have animosity toward each other.  Anyway, no Russian can beat the Americans for “двoeмыcлиe”, at which Americans are history’s past-masters.

This being an American forum, perhaps I should not have such high expectations for integrity.
December 13, 2020, 02:59:44 PM
Why limit yourself to English alone? His crap has been also spotted in Spanish and Italian boards. He's a multilingual plagiarist.

Wow, that's actually genius. Not only you are helping internationally, you are also informing other local boards. I guess I should start doing this for the sake of knowledge and spreading positive information to the whole forum.

Ratimov is a pioneer.

To pay tribute to him do it  under Ratimov hashtag. Look at mine

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.55820820

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5299844
Activity: 151
Merit: 102
December 12, 2020, 12:37:04 PM
Lauda бы нaзвaлa тeбя xитpoй.  I am not so gentle: I will call you xитpoвыeбaннoй.

This is obviously deserve a merit. Of course, if it would be from native speaking russian user i would consider it as bad taste. But such jokes is beyond of understanding of any westerner (even for people who understand russian language, like suchmoon .nullius, please, this is just example of a user who can speak on russian, don't start any essay about suchmoon pls. thx in advance).

And yeah, i think this topic should be closed, because it turned to be arena with a lot of angry noobs. Mods has said their words.

And yeah, your try to accuse someone in hypocrisy will not work. Russians (in a a counterweight to ukrainians and belarusians) are well known for their "двoeмыcлиe". So it's too natural for them for example to hunt criminals and in the same time to make some crimes (russian police). Or to be banned for plagiarism and to catch plagiarists and to show zero tolerance to already banned people.

It doesn't matter wrong Ratimov or you, Ratimov can't understand your accuses.

P.S: I will be glad to get answer (besides i doubt that the answer is needed here) not longer than my original post )
lovesmayfamilis will not answer in this conversation, since she has nothing to say in excuse.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
December 11, 2020, 10:22:01 AM
Some people cannot calm down until they ruin the lives of others. They spend time searching to avenge their mistakes.

I dont know if you realize but you just described yourself.That is all you do,you look for mistakes so you can run and report.Unless that person is your favorite merit daddy,then you defend.

Yes, thank you. Several users and a moderator have already given me a couple of tips on how to avoid such accusations.

You were warned months ago about your behaviour but that didnt make you stop.You still wouldnt stop if no one made this topic

If you create a very long topic, but only show the sources after clicking Page Down 21 times, it looks like you wrote it by yourself until I finish reading. If you copy data from other websites, it should be obvious to the reader that you did this. If someone stops reading before reaching the end, he'll never see your sources.

Let me put it this way: if you (or anyone else) would use my text in such a way, it wouldn't feel like you do justice to the effort I put in.
If you improve on your referencing, you'll also avoid giving anyone an excuse to create topics like this.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
December 11, 2020, 07:59:11 AM
Lauda бы нaзвaлa тeбя xитpoй.  I am not so gentle: I will call you xитpoвыeбaннoй.

This is obviously deserve a merit. Of course, if it would be from native speaking russian user i would consider it as bad taste. But such jokes is beyond of understanding of any westerner (even for people who understand russian language, like suchmoon .nullius, please, this is just example of a user who can speak on russian, don't start any essay about suchmoon pls. thx in advance).

And yeah, i think this topic should be closed, because it turned to be arena with a lot of angry noobs. Mods has said their words.

And yeah, your try to accuse someone in hypocrisy will not work. Russians (in a a counterweight to ukrainians and belarusians) are well known for their "двoeмыcлиe". So it's too natural for them for example to hunt criminals and in the same time to make some crimes (russian police). Or to be banned for plagiarism and to catch plagiarists and to show zero tolerance to already banned people.

It doesn't matter wrong Ratimov or you, Ratimov can't understand your accuses.

P.S: I will be glad to get answer (besides i doubt that the answer is needed here) not longer than my original post )
copper member
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
December 11, 2020, 07:28:45 AM
Unfortunately, many did not realize that they got to the Bitcoin forum, and not to the forum with completely original content. Here, really original content, maybe 10%, the rest is all a copy-paste of finished materials or partial use of someone else's material.
Man! I take offence of this. You are saying I have posted only 10% original content and rest are twisted texts from others?

Let me become John McAfee but with some twist.
Go through my post history. Prove me that I have even 2% plagiarism (fuck 10% original contents that you think, I have 99.99% original contents) from all of my posts. I will take a picture of my brown dick with a mask on my face and post it here for 24 hours.

If you believe in this psychology of 10% original contents then no wonder why you are not still seeing that you have done something wrong.
This is what you have done:
Contents from your local language >> Google Translation >> Article spinning >> Formatting in your own way with reference links at the bottom.
copper member
December 11, 2020, 02:09:06 AM
Still waiting for links to knowledgeable posts Ratimov has made which aren't copy paste. Why does no one reply?

So, the unbanned copypasteress, who subsequently made a career of getting small copypasters banned, now steps up to protect the major active career plagiarist who is systematically spamming this forum with completely ripped-off posts.  I expected that—I saw it coming—though of course, I could not accuse someone of something that she had not yet done.  Roll Eyes

Much of this discussion exemplifies a phenomenon that Lauda privately called “the enablers”.  Some enablers are cowards:  They will do the right thing when convenient, but they will never criticize or oppose popular people—let alone those with DT inclusions.  Of those who defend Ratimov on this thread, how many act from peer pressure?

Others run a common sort of reputational long con on this forum:  They build reputation playing police against smaller wrongdoing, then exploit that position to protect bigger wrongdoing.  If there is no honour among thieves, why not show virtue prosecuting pickpockets so as to promote highway robbery?

Yes, people are vindictive, and more often than not they are not inclined to blame themselves for their mistakes.

You hypocrite!  Ratimov is the one hereby not inclined to blame himself for his own wrongdoing, which is assuredly not a mistake.

Lauda бы нaзвaлa тeбя xитpoй.  I am not so gentle: I will call you xитpoвыeбaннoй.

(I would ask Ratimov to translate, but he cannot:  He is a tool, and my tricks are superior to his tools.  O Google Translate, я тeбя тыкaл!)

Whereas I, who have hereby condemned Ratimov, assuredly have never had any self-interested grudge against him.  Indeed, I had nothing at all against him—before a few weeks ago, when I independently discovered something dirty in the Russian forum; you will be miserable when I disclose that publicly.  And hereby, I act on the evidence.

I condemn plagiarism.  Ratimov is a systematic, active, remorseless plagiarist who blames only others for his own wrongdoing.  Therefore, I condemn Ratimov.

Quote from: nullius
Unlike copyright law violations, plagiarism is truly the theft of ideas.  It is singularly the most reprehensible wrong that can be committed within the realm of the intellect; and it is inherently fraudulent, an intellectual scam by definition.

If they themselves have punished others for plagiarism that is different.
I am curious to see what lovesmayfamilis has to say about this.  (Among other things in the Russian forum.)

Actually, I wasn’t really curious.  Just call me cynical.

https://loyce.club/archive/posts/5525/55250929.html
“Paтимoв” = Ratimov

Paтимoв ты нe пpocтo Гepoй. Tы yжe cyпepГepoй

дa eщe и вceвидящий copc.
Moи пoздpaвлeния!!!

lovesmayfamilis’ bad-faith rules-lawyering should get short shrift!

lovesmayfamilis, I am amazed at what a two-faced whore you are. In the exact same situation, you say something completely different, I can only explain this by the fact that bitcoinst apparently didn't fuck you to protect him.

Since you are so fond of quoting the rules, I will also quote something.

User bitcoinst from Russian local section. There are rules written in black and white that say:

Messages must be original. "Stuffing" the number of messages made by the copy-paste principle from another resource is unacceptable. Such messages fall under the first paragraph of the rules.
Unfortunately, in the English section, I did not find amendments to such rules.
This is a very common occurrence, which clearly indicates the cunning of those who write such posts. The Internet is open, anyone can find any information on the web, but this should not be the rule for creating messages in subscription companies.

We all understand the subtext with which such messages are created. If this is taken for messages of low quality, in this case, informing the moderators will be absolutely correct.

Tsk, tsk.  Dear anonymous “clown troll”, you did such a good job reporting this.  Please, let us keep our language suitable to the cultural level of the audience!  Cheesy

With due apologies to the gentleman who just started cursing at me under his breath.  I realized long ago that this forum is not a place for gentlemen.
Activity: 38
Merit: 21
December 10, 2020, 11:57:01 PM
Ratimov is DT1 and merit source.
Ratimov adds witcher_sense to trust list, leaves positive rating.
Ratimov adds lovesmayfamilis to trust list, leaves positive rating.
These users used to report plagiarism. Now they defend it for selfish reasons.

Shameful.

With my topics, I save other beginners, and not only, time to study some information. So that they do not search for all this all over the Internet, do not use translators, but so that they come in and here it is, everything is ready, just read and study.

Hahaha, what bullshit. You save them the time of copying and pasting an article in to Google translate, because you already did it for them? And then added a sentence lying about how you wrote it? Shameful excuse.

Yes, thank you. Several users and a moderator have already given me a couple of tips on how to avoid such accusations.

What tips? Stop fucking plagiarizing? Hahaha.

December 10, 2020, 02:36:38 PM
Why is this topic going on for several days and no one can remember a good rule that also holds in this forum?

23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.[e]

Ratimov, you have passed to the next step. Having appeared in the Russian locale, you also fought for your reputation. I think it only makes you stronger. Some people cannot calm down until they ruin the lives of others. They spend time searching to avenge their mistakes. The OP wrote that you once left him a red tag. Yes, people are vindictive, and more often than not they are not inclined to blame themselves for their mistakes.
A lot of advice has been said, and as always, "initiative is punishable", you have concluded, and I think that everything will soon settle down.
Well, I again urge everyone to calm down and remember the good rule number 23.

lovesmayfamilis, I am amazed at what a two-faced whore you are. In the exact same situation, you say something completely different, I can only explain this by the fact that bitcoinst apparently didn't fuck you to protect him.

User bitcoinst from Russian local section. There are rules written in black and white that say:

Messages must be original. "Stuffing" the number of messages made by the copy-paste principle from another resource is unacceptable. Such messages fall under the first paragraph of the rules.
This is a very common occurrence, which clearly indicates the cunning of those who write such posts. The Internet is open, anyone can find any information on the web, but this should not be the rule for creating messages in subscription companies.

We all understand the subtext with which such messages are created. If this is taken for messages of low quality, in this case, informing the moderators will be absolutely correct.

Is    bitcoinst a merit source? No. This explains the difference between lovesmayfamilis's attitudes towards him and  Ratimov. lovesmayfamilis  backlashed  him/her/self.
Activity: 151
Merit: 102
December 10, 2020, 12:24:28 PM
Why is this topic going on for several days and no one can remember a good rule that also holds in this forum?

23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.[e]

Ratimov, you have passed to the next step. Having appeared in the Russian locale, you also fought for your reputation. I think it only makes you stronger. Some people cannot calm down until they ruin the lives of others. They spend time searching to avenge their mistakes. The OP wrote that you once left him a red tag. Yes, people are vindictive, and more often than not they are not inclined to blame themselves for their mistakes.
A lot of advice has been said, and as always, "initiative is punishable", you have concluded, and I think that everything will soon settle down.

Activity: 143
Merit: 17
December 10, 2020, 11:47:09 AM
I hope everyone is better now and move on my dad always tells me "when a poor man breaks the law the penalty takes place immediately but when a rich man breaks the law different judges are invited and the law is amended in favor of the rich man"
The person in question was accused of;

1. Plagiarism
2. Using a Google translator.

But the whole case was labeled Witch hunt. We move..
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
December 10, 2020, 10:52:31 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 4
December 10, 2020, 08:45:07 AM
Why limit yourself to English alone? His crap has been also spotted in Spanish and Italian boards. He's a multilingual plagiarist.

Wow, that's actually genius. Not only you are helping internationally, you are also informing other local boards. I guess I should start doing this for the sake of knowledge and spreading positive information to the whole forum.

Ratimov is a pioneer.
December 10, 2020, 07:53:20 AM
How ironic and funny this situation is. A "MODERATOR" is a plagiarist?
If you're referring to Ratimov, he's not a moderator. He's just in the ChipMixer campaign which means he is receiving extra scrutiny.
My bad. I thought he is a moderator.

Anyway, can I do what he does? Like finding a non-english article about something related to cryptocurrency then translate it to english, cite source, and wait for the merits to come? He also gets paid high from doing this so it's probably the best thing to do here in the forum without worrying about plagiarism.

Activity: 168
Merit: 4
December 10, 2020, 06:48:36 AM
Why is witcher_sense defending Ratimov hereby?

Mнoгиe дyмaют, чтo вocпoльзoвaвшиcь гyгл-тpaнcлeйтoм мoжнo aдeквaтнo пepeдaть cyть, нo им нyжнo ocoзнaть, чтo пepeвoд - этo иcкyccтвo и тяжeлый тpyд, кoтopый нeльзя зaкoнчить oдним нaжaтиeм кнoпки.

Perhaps Ratimov can provide us with a translation of that!  Of course, he will need to use Google Translate, because:

I cannot create completely English texts myself, without auxiliary tools.

witcher_sense now loves Google Translate so much, he thinks that it’s fine to spam the English section with Google translations of plagiarised Russian articles?  Roll Eyes

Where in the post you mentioned did I justify or encourage the use of machine translation tools?

My point is no different than that of others who dare to defend Ratimov. I'm just referring to the forum rules. Ratimov didn't break forum rules, otherwise, he would be already banned, would he not?

There's obviously a loophole in the rules that prevents him from getting banned. Also these forum rules you are referring to is actually not the offcial rules of the forum. I don't know. I might be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
December 10, 2020, 06:09:35 AM
Why is witcher_sense defending Ratimov hereby?

Mнoгиe дyмaют, чтo вocпoльзoвaвшиcь гyгл-тpaнcлeйтoм мoжнo aдeквaтнo пepeдaть cyть, нo им нyжнo ocoзнaть, чтo пepeвoд - этo иcкyccтвo и тяжeлый тpyд, кoтopый нeльзя зaкoнчить oдним нaжaтиeм кнoпки.

Perhaps Ratimov can provide us with a translation of that!  Of course, he will need to use Google Translate, because:

I cannot create completely English texts myself, without auxiliary tools.

witcher_sense now loves Google Translate so much, he thinks that it’s fine to spam the English section with Google translations of plagiarised Russian articles?  Roll Eyes

Where in the post you mentioned did I justify or encourage the use of machine translation tools?

My point is no different than that of others who dare to defend Ratimov. I'm just referring to the forum rules. Ratimov didn't break forum rules, otherwise, he would be already banned, would he not?
Pages:
Jump to: