Pages:
Author

Topic: MESSAGE FROM GRAVITATE CASH OUT COINS NOW - page 6. (Read 10227 times)

legendary
Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636
September 07, 2017, 04:16:20 PM
Okay, this site https://coinfirm.org/product/pbc-coin provides a brief history and talks about the cipher process for the PBC coins. It sounds like Gravitate probably has a master list of these codes.

At some point in time I'm sure that was true but as the countdown to the two month deadline closes, this becomes a much slimmer chance.  He stated there were technical issues surrounding his digital components (hard drive/laptop/etc.) so I would have to assume all details are currently lost.

And with the lack of responses now i would assume that when he said 2 months he meant, sorry you guys are all screwed.

But you cant hide forever and I'm a very patient man......
Activity: 493
Merit: 12
September 07, 2017, 04:09:53 PM
I was scammed as well as everyone else here. Imagine having to go through life always looking over your shoulder, never knowing when its coming.  No thanks.. I learned my lesson in - BTC. How could he possibly relax? Think about it..  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
September 07, 2017, 03:37:39 PM
At some point in time I'm sure that was true but as the countdown to the two month deadline closes, this becomes a much slimmer chance.  He stated there were technical issues surrounding his digital components (hard drive/laptop/etc.) so I would have to assume all details are currently lost.

Somebody in that line of work wouldn't have the gumption to back them up? You can obtain a hard disk or another laptop for a heady fifty bucks.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
September 07, 2017, 03:03:00 PM
Okay, this site https://coinfirm.org/product/pbc-coin provides a brief history and talks about the cipher process for the PBC coins. It sounds like Gravitate probably has a master list of these codes.

And with the lack of responses now i would assume that when he said 2 months he meant, sorry you guys are all screwed.
legendary
Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636
September 07, 2017, 03:01:25 PM
waiting for a response ...
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
September 07, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2017, 02:39:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
September 07, 2017, 07:51:16 AM
Each PBC coin had a different set of instructions for what you needed to do

I bought a PBC coin and redeemed it successfully a couple of years ago. I'm trying to remember what I was told as there was a little process to go through but it wasn't as complicated as the one listed. The private key printed on the coin starts with a K. I must have written the process down somewhere so I'll dig around.

Does anyone have his full Dox?

He used to have a scan of his passport on his website. He certainly looked after me when I bought from him so it's a shame it's all gone tits up.

Edit - I wrote the correct private key down too. With my PBC coin I had to add a 5 to the front and reverse the final two letters of what was printed on the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
September 07, 2017, 03:04:40 AM
Does anyone have his full Dox?

To me he has issues, he has 0 client service skills and is lacking in organisation and technical skills.

This happens to RL businesses all the time, he needs assistance and not an attack from the community, maybe a sit down with someone who can help him out and sort the issue.

either that or he is a total scammer and needs a good kicking. Either or I think Dox might be a step towards helping the community...
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
September 06, 2017, 10:23:28 PM
That is insane.

So, anyone who bought the coins on the secondary market better have known to get the unique instructions to cache in that specific coin?

If you do not have those unique instructions for that coin then you have to go back to the person you bought it from and try to get them.

Hopefully most of the people with these "puzzle" coins have the instructions with the coin.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
September 06, 2017, 08:06:53 PM
This has to be turning into the most insane scam thread ever. If Gravitate ever comes back (Not holding my breath), I would expect nothing but bullshit as always.

Anyhow, on that note, I want to apologize to anybody here I ever resold those shitty ass scam coins to. I feel dirty right now. Fuck you gravitate, you are now a real scammer.  Embarrassed

Edit - can we get this moved to scam accusations? Cyrus? .... Tongue
BG4
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024
PaperSafe
September 06, 2017, 07:51:14 PM
[Scratches Chin ]
[With a soft tone Speaks]  

"Make the Private Key a puzzle"....

[Nods head up and down]
[Slight smile]

BG4

legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
September 06, 2017, 05:59:55 PM
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
September 06, 2017, 05:59:33 PM
what now?
legendary
September 06, 2017, 12:41:37 PM

Viz

Is this picture from a PBC coin? Try this,

1. write it out in reverse (bottom right- left) (middle right- left)(top right-left)
2. add a 5 on the front
3. Swap the the last 2 digits
4. Swap the 15th digit with the last digit
This is your private key

I don't have the exact sequence but this sounds about what gravitate told me for a funded 1B PBC coin. 

Thanks for the confirmation. The dark background under the holo in vizique's image made me think it might be from a PBC coin. Vizique, I hope this helps recover your BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
September 06, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

Viz

1. write it out in reverse (bottom right- left) (middle right- left)(top right-left)
2. add a 5 on the front
This is your private key

I don't have the exact sequence but this sounds about what gravitate told me for a funded 1B PBC coin. 
legendary
September 06, 2017, 11:09:14 AM
This just gets wierder as we go along
legendary
September 06, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

2. add a 5 on the front
This is your private key

WTF?  Are you serious?  Where did you get that?  Did he screw up printing the private key like that on purpose or by accident?

Yup, on purpose. At least for the specific number I bought this is what I was told would work. I never tried it but it's worth a shot to anyone trying to redeem these coins.  

Holy hell, what?  So he turned the key into a puzzle?  What kind of wizardry is that.  Are you serious?

BHcoin did something kind of similar on their CoA cards. This is for the original PBC coins.

Edit: It didn't seem that weird at the time. If someone stole your coin, they couldn't access the private key without the cipher is what I thought was going on. 

I dont get it.  Who would want a key pair that is intentionally scrambled for funded coins or unfunded.  Is that publically know for the microsoul coins?  I feel like i missed the memo or something.

Maybe Gravitate screwed up the PBC coin keys and he sent this out with them instead of redoing them. I think there were only a handful of the original coins sold. I trust the person who gave me that cipher and they bought the coin directly from gravitate early on.
legendary
September 06, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

2. add a 5 on the front
This is your private key

WTF?  Are you serious?  Where did you get that?  Did he screw up printing the private key like that on purpose or by accident?

Yup, on purpose. At least for the specific number I bought this is what I was told would work. I never tried it but it's worth a shot to anyone trying to redeem these coins.  

Holy hell, what?  So he turned the key into a puzzle?  What kind of wizardry is that.  Are you serious?

BHcoin did something kind of similar on their CoA cards. This is for the original PBC coins.

Edit: It didn't seem that weird at the time. If someone stole your coin, they couldn't access the private key without the cipher is what I thought was going on. 

I dont get it.  Who would want a key pair that is intentionally scrambled for funded coins or unfunded.  Is that publically know for the microsoul coins?  I feel like i missed the memo or something.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
September 06, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

2. add a 5 on the front
This is your private key

Edit: Can anyone confirm receiving similar instructions from gravitate? Please post any variations.

Nope, never received any of this regarding privkeys. I redeemed several 0.01 coins in the time Clam got popular, all private keys imported in the bitcoin-qt without any problem. Also importered some on blockchain.info without any problem.
Pages:
Jump to: