Pages:
Author

Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live - page 13. (Read 37150 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
why slow activity community?
i was wondering the same all the time, only few people are active here
Activity: 315
why slow activity community?
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

Metalcoin has been added to the Prohashing scrypt mining pool!  Mine the most profitable scrypt coins and get paid in Metalcoin or any of our other 120+ coins.

Join us today at https://prohashing.com!
Thank you, i have added multi-pool in op

Nice!! Great to see some METAL accumulation over the last week or so...... multi-pool can't hurt either Smiley

Metalcoin has been added to the Prohashing scrypt mining pool!  Mine the most profitable scrypt coins and get paid in Metalcoin or any of our other 120+ coins.

Thank you, i have added multi-pool in op
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

legendary
for news here maybe something anyone will be interested
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10778004

crowdfunding with Metal

Right on mamamae, thanks for sharing!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
for news here maybe something anyone will be interested
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10778004

crowdfunding with Metal

Thanks for the request to add METAL coin to CryptoCloudHosting.org. You can now order hosting directly at cryptocloudhosting.org/order and pay by METAL
Awesome, thank you

Right on!! Good to see you back dev, are there any development updates for us?

clovis
Currently no news, we will continue to maintain the coin and try to bring more services to it
legendary

Thanks for the request to add METAL coin to CryptoCloudHosting.org. You can now order hosting directly at cryptocloudhosting.org/order and pay by METAL
Awesome, thank you

Right on!! Good to see you back dev, are there any development updates for us?

clovis

Awesome, thank you
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

Activity: 315
the developer and that all development coins? When more news?
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
coin going up and up seems

if can be of aid i will make some free metal wallet
available trought download , or if someone can do something automatic
can PM me.Thanks
 i want to make a node for the coin how can be done ?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Anyone else notice the huge 7.3M buy that took place in one shot today  Shocked

EDIT: Anyone else even notice this thread, for that matter Huh

Doesn't look like many care of the state of the thread or coin Smiley
legendary
Anyone else notice the huge 7.3M buy that took place in one shot today  Shocked

EDIT: Anyone else even notice this thread, for that matter Huh
legendary
The METAL rally continues...... Great job dev, this coin has come a long long way since you took over.  Keep that shit up!!  Cool \m/
legendary
Nice action on bittrex.... hopefully investors are beginning to wake up and smell the potential in this coin Cool
legendary
I dono about you guys, but I think I burned through the playlist a couple times now  Cool Good tunes, and funny thing is, I never listened to metal before really too much  Cheesy
Are any of these bands going to be selling any merchandise through the store in the future? I heard a couple damn good tracks so far. It's so cool to have a radio inside the wallet, nice work.
i am glad you liked it, we have some more new bands that will be added next few days, as for merc many of those bands will sell in the store for METAL

+50,000

Rock on brother! It's great to see your enthusiasm and even better to have you supporting METAL! This coin and community need more individuals like yourself Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I dono about you guys, but I think I burned through the playlist a couple times now  Cool Good tunes, and funny thing is, I never listened to metal before really too much  Cheesy
Are any of these bands going to be selling any merchandise through the store in the future? I heard a couple damn good tracks so far. It's so cool to have a radio inside the wallet, nice work.
i am glad you liked it, we have some more new bands that will be added next few days, as for merc many of those bands will sell in the store for METAL

+50,000

Pages:
Jump to: