Pages:
Author

Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live - page 17. (Read 37150 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Finally the new updates are online(1 day late)
new in this revision is full redesign of the account menu, now there is possibility to deposit and withdraw(needed for games), also added referral system so now you will earn 5% from the winnings on your referrals. We have a small probably fair gamble game Emos VS Metallers, check it out here http://metalmoshpit.net/games/emos-vs-metallers its pretty simple to play, in our next revision(in about 2 days) we will redesign the marketplace so you will be able to buy with deposited funds and there will be also referral commissions(you will earn 5% from your referral purchases) and will try to get some new and cheaper products. I think this covers all the updates for now,
thanks for supporting MetalCoin
UPDATE

MetalCoin official Block Explorer with Rich List
http://chain.metalcoin.cryptospot.me:3001

Tomorrow we will upload a simple gamble game to Metal Mosh Pit(not dice) and will post details about the browser game we are working on and will support only MetalCoin

Live Chat for support added to Metal Mosh Pit

Any updates dev?
Almost, wanted to make some redesign to the site so it took a bit more than i expected, but in progress so far i have updated the account system adding deposit and withdrawals, i am now nearly finished with the referral system and the gamble game, so will probably update site latter tonight, as for the browser game i will post details as soon as i get something real and worth of posting
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
UPDATE

Tomorrow we will upload a simple gamble game to Metal Mosh Pit(not dice) and will post details about the browser game we are working on and will support only MetalCoin

Any updates dev?
UPDATE

find a Metal block explorer :
http://bitexp.net/explorer.php?coin=MetalCoin
good coin good luck
Working on a better one, this one is very slow, its late with almost 2k blocks
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
find a Metal block explorer :
http://bitexp.net/explorer.php?coin=MetalCoin
good coin good luck
Happy New Year METAL mates Cool \m/
Thank you, have a nice time during the holidays \m/

he posted the last updates few days ago , don`t expect anymore this year  Smiley
I was to make one more update last year, but unfortunatly had some personal issues and i was unable to do it.
Anyway will give update tomorrow about the upcoming game.
legendary
Happy New Year METAL mates Cool \m/
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
^ ok good luck Cheesy
just posting to let you know we are still here and we are still working on this coin and post some updates.
by the end of the year we will have our official block explorer up and we will start to work on The Mosh Pit, a gambling game for METAL
after new year we will start to work on a genuine browser based RPG game that will utilize MetalCoin, will give more details about the game few days after new year, the game will be finished by the end of january 2015, will try to give more accurate time as soon as i can.
Thank you all for your support and have a nice time during the holidays

"we" ?

thanks for update
\m/

Well basiclly MetalCoin is owned by cryptospot, which is a 3 members team, i was the only one working on the site so far as the other 2 had some other job to do(we also plan to release the cryptospot site soon), so now on the RPG game 2 of us will be working to make it in shorter term.

\m/
legendary
Activity: 924
just posting to let you know we are still here and we are still working on this coin and post some updates.
by the end of the year we will have our official block explorer up and we will start to work on The Mosh Pit, a gambling game for METAL
after new year we will start to work on a genuine browser based RPG game that will utilize MetalCoin, will give more details about the game few days after new year, the game will be finished by the end of january 2015, will try to give more accurate time as soon as i can.

"we" ?

thanks for update
\m/
legendary
Damn, just realized I totally spaced on the POS kicking off at block 22501.  Sweet, free METAL from here out!! Smiley \m/

EDIT:  Wow, talk about super fast staking.... I instantly staked coins when unlocking my wallet Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
wow wow price up
Hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday season this year Smiley.  Anything new on the cusp for METAL in 2015 dev?
Curently on my mind is a game for all METAL fans that will utilize MetalCoin and it should be done around new year, as for 2015 i will post details when the year starts Smiley
\m/
legendary
Hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday season this year Smiley.  Anything new on the cusp for METAL in 2015 dev?
Pages:
Jump to: