Pages:
Author

Topic: [METAL] MetalCoin | Multipool | Online Radio Station Live - page 15. (Read 37150 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
great news xpooky and company!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Official block chain moved to new address
https://chain.metalmoshpit.net
Things appear to be shaping up nicely!  Looking forward to the new wallet and more info on the radio station.... Smiley
Yeah, its a bit slow process but we will get there, as for the radio we are currently working on gathering as much local bands from all around the globe to be present on the station.
The radio will be available via https://radio.metalmoshpit.net and in the wallet
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Things appear to be shaping up nicely!  Looking forward to the new wallet and more info on the radio station.... Smiley
Support MetalCoin and Metal Mosh Pit Development

Donate some METAL to

MAJnnzeKRNYupeCYUPahwCjobfPCpGh3yx
METAL/BTC is open on AskCoin.Net:
Thank you, i have updated OP with link to exchange
You updated the timeline, I see.  It reads much better than before.... nice work!! Smiley
Thank you, we try to improve anything we can, also we are almost ready with the new wallet that will include the webshop and a radio station, thank you for your support
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
METAL/BTC is open on AskCoin.Net:
legendary
You updated the timeline, I see.  It reads much better than before.... nice work!! Smiley

Nice work xPooky, I'm liking the tiki-toki timeline software!  Hopefully a motivated dev will lend a hand to further the development of METAL. If done right, this could be a very successful coin....\m/  Hodling strong here Smiley

Thank you for your support
legendary

Nice work xPooky, I'm liking the tiki-toki timeline software!  Hopefully a motivated dev will lend a hand to further the development of METAL. If done right, this could be a very successful coin....\m/  Hodling strong here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
not much from me, just congrats on getting added to cointopay , makes sense as I see you as perfect example to be used that way (+ merchants records studio etc etc)

you could maybe, reduce max # of coins, maybe, for long term impact

as far as wallet I like what Vericoin has done, please take a look, a nice professional dashboard (market data/update alterts etc) but not cluttered definitely adds value might be difficult to develop but do take a look for ideas...

if you really want to get strong, I would check darkcoin release notes it is probably strongest technically coin out there

would be great if you had a developer which you are but more centered around metal music/interest with very strong technical expertise, you will surprise market very fast  Cool a niche believe HUGE potential exists untapped although you are heading in the right direction  (nieche but very good execution)
Nice to see METAL rise up over the last couple weeks Smiley.  Any updates for us dev? \m/
Yeah, its tisong slowly but steady, there are some possibilities of adding some new in wallet features, but will give more details on February 1st about what will be implemented and estimated time
legendary
Nice to see METAL rise up over the last couple weeks Smiley.  Any updates for us dev? \m/
I've been a bit busy to post anything.  I'm not qualified on the coding end to give recommendations but if I get an idea for a feature or what not, I'll try and let you know.  Thanks for being active in communicating
I am also not quite good at coin developing, that's why i seek for extra developer but i try to compensate for now with the activity Smiley

The activity is much appreciated!! I don't think you should sell yourself short as far as development goes either.  You're doing a far better job than the dev that started this project Wink
I am giving my best, thank you for the support
legendary
I've been a bit busy to post anything.  I'm not qualified on the coding end to give recommendations but if I get an idea for a feature or what not, I'll try and let you know.  Thanks for being active in communicating
I am also not quite good at coin developing, that's why i seek for extra developer but i try to compensate for now with the activity Smiley

The activity is much appreciated!! I don't think you should sell yourself short as far as development goes either.  You're doing a far better job than the dev that started this project Wink
Pages:
Jump to: