Pages:
Author

Topic: METAL MUSIC COIN V3 - A COIN FOR THE UNDERGROUND METAL MUSIC SCENE - page 27. (Read 75249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
new cd from

slayer
motorhead
iron maiden

\m/
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
My wallet won't get up to date, anyone having this issue?  It sync'd up with every block, but I can't use it for staking & says 'not up to date' .....  Huh

please go to debug console, call getinfo, and post the output here (all lines except balance and ip of course)

My wallet won't get up to date, anyone having this issue?  It sync'd up with every block, but I can't use it for staking & says 'not up to date' .....  Huh

did you get it sorted? and also was it not encrypted.

Still can't get in.  Unable to encrypt, either...here's my getinfo output:

{
"version" : "v3.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 70000,
"walletversion" : 60000,

"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 311333,
"moneysupply" : 42102137.59765400,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",

"difficulty" : 2.50876545,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1441679104,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : "Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet."
}

Thanks guys!

your wallet is locked thats why its not minting.

try this

To unlock an encrypted wallet so it will still mint coins:

1. in the wallet software,go to help, debug window, console

2. type, walletpassphrase, yourwalletpasswordhere, a large number to unlock the wallet for, true

Example: walletpassphrase yourwalletpassword 2000000000 true

3. Hit enter and thats it.The wallet is still encrypted but will mint coins until the time out of 2 billion seconds is reached or the wallet is restarted
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Yes....marketing is key!  Get them flyers out there!  \../.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

please go to debug console, call getinfo, and post the output here (all lines except balance and ip of course)

Still can't get in.  Unable to encrypt, either...here's my getinfo output:

{
"version" : "v3.0.0.0",
"protocolversion" : 70000,
"walletversion" : 60000,

"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 311333,
"moneysupply" : 42102137.59765400,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",

"difficulty" : 2.50876545,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1441679104,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : "Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet."
}

Thanks guys!
got some shows coming up that i'm def. going to.I will be handing out flyers for the coin and distro.

looks awesome shows man. looks brutal
legendary
Black Sabbath....love em!  But, will they be bringing their wheelchairs?  If it nears me, I'll be going for sure.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

Going to have to see this one I hope it comes to Houston.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
got some shows coming up that i'm def. going to.I will be handing out flyers for the coin and distro.

Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Introducing the coin to my buddies who do the road gigs....they're not very techie, but their music is hardcore and I love to see them get in on Metal Music Coin....

hey thats cool, i can list their merchandise in our store if they want and if they had some digital albums as well for our 666 tunes site, and also we are looking for bands to interview and featured for the 1st issue of metal music coin metal magazine.

I will pass it on to them...Meanwhile, check them out here: 

https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?s=100&p%5Burl%5D=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reverbnation.com%2FDOOMTHESUN%2Fsong%2F21679227-owning-our-shadows&p%5Btitle%5D=Listen+to+Owning+Our+Shadows+by+Emanakcuf
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Any chance to get in contact with the managers of SummerBreeze festival in order to manage a MetalCoin acceptance next year?
http://www.summer-breeze.de/de/start.html
Activity: 752
Haven't seen a single miner since adding MetalMusicCoin V3, so it'll be removed from superninjapool.tk at the end of the week unless some significant hash appears.
Introducing the coin to my buddies who do the road gigs....they're not very techie, but their music is hardcore and I love to see them get in on Metal Music Coin....

hey thats cool, i can list their merchandise in our store if they want and if they had some digital albums as well for our 666 tunes site, and also we are looking for bands to interview and featured for the 1st issue of metal music coin metal magazine.
legendary
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
why new wallet doesnt show staking/weight for the coins, i have been waiting for more than 48hrs to see if something appears up. just wanted to know expcted stake and weight of coins

http://prntscr.com/88y2z3

hi sorry wallet doesnt have that features yet. that's on the list for our roadmap upgrades once we got enough funds for the development and functionality of this coin.

cool thanks for the prompt feedback
why new wallet doesnt show staking/weight for the coins, i have been waiting for more than 48hrs to see if something appears up. just wanted to know expcted stake and weight of coins

hi sorry wallet doesnt have that features yet. that's on the list for our roadmap upgrades once we got enough funds for the development and functionality of this coin.
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services

Yes...love this coin...love the music...gonna try to buy as much as I can over time...my MTLMC3 stash is increasing everyday....+1

awesome man. we are still busy for the first magazine of metal music coin. this will become the metal hammer magazine in the near future.  Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: