Pages:
Author

Topic: METAVERSE CROWDSALE DISCUSSION - page 10. (Read 30459 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 03, 2017, 07:30:31 AM
Sorry after yunbi limit i am stay away of chinese exchange and project.Maybe some like i dont.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
May 03, 2017, 07:20:02 AM
Price has risen 3 times to 4 yuan ... there is news?

The price is now 10RMB. Its listed on the HFT Digital Asset Exchange based in Shanghai, www.szzc.com, and the English site is coming very soon.

Great news, and its nice to be getting more regular communication about what's happening too.

In the wallet there is a 'deposit' feature with interest rates quoted, but it doesn't seem to work. Is that something that is going to be activated later?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
May 03, 2017, 07:11:33 AM

The price is now 10RMB. Its listed on the HFT Digital Asset Exchange based in Shanghai, www.szzc.com, and the English site is coming very soon.

Can not be traded in China's exchange, because it can not draw!lol  Angry

The English version of the site will be an international one which will allow anyone to register and withdraw
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
May 03, 2017, 07:06:17 AM

Can not be traded in China's exchange, because it can not draw!lol  Angry
May 03, 2017, 06:59:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 02, 2017, 05:05:56 PM
Is this project dead? not much going on..this is extremely competetive environment, things need to move fast here.

most probably dead. not even listed on coinmarketcap. i did check to see whether their value is considerable enough but nothing. where are they listed?
i never knew this ICO existed actually but I know I'm already here during its ICO phase. it didn't ring a bell maybe.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 02, 2017, 04:47:03 PM
Is this project dead? not much going on..this is extremely competetive environment, things need to move fast here.
May 02, 2017, 06:34:58 AM
When etp will be added to the new exchanges?

when polo?

We are hoping to add ETP to other exchanges soon, in particular Polo. No set time frame as of yet.

When there is no time frame, this is bad

Why is it bad?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 30, 2017, 07:23:06 PM
Activity: 532
April 27, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

when polo?
Polo never
#minexcoin.com
Activity: 434
April 25, 2017, 11:26:29 AM

when polo?

We are hoping to add ETP to other exchanges soon, in particular Polo. No set time frame as of yet.

When there is no time frame, this is bad
April 24, 2017, 02:57:02 AM

when polo?

Activity: 364
move that crypto
April 20, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

when polo?
Activity: 722
April 20, 2017, 11:50:51 PM
move that crypto
April 20, 2017, 03:28:59 PM
Hello everyone,

This is the official Metaverse project account.
It is great to see some people have already downloaded the client. We are terribly sorry for not following this post as we have been very busy developing the project, we are hard at work and for sure not a scam.

To give everyone an update:

1. Metaverse Launch- Metaverse was publicly launched 2 months ago. You can directly download the client at http://mvs.live/index_en.html and can start issuing your own assets and accepting, sending out ETP's.

2. We already have 3 decentralised applications in the pipeline, a Gold chain, Art chain and Content distribution.

3.We plan to have our identity module embedded into the protocol by July this year.

4. We will be issuing information about Metaverse itself, the ongoing projects and Digital identity whitepaper very soon.

To remind everyone about Metaverse, we recognize the importance of having digital identities (Avatars) embedded at the protocol level and have predicted well in advance that intermediaries (Oracles) are a necessary part of the Blockchain ecosystem. We believe that digital assets + digital identities + intermediaries = a web of Smart Properties.
Metaverse™ offers a platform unique for developers and business minded casual users alike. Exclusive to our platform is the ability, with a few clicks, to digitize assets, create identities and to recognize intermediaries.

We hope to keep serving the community! If you have any other questions and remarks, please do reach out.
Kind regards,
The Metaverse team

April 20, 2017, 02:41:06 AM
Hello everyone,

This is the official Metaverse project account.
It is great to see some people have already downloaded the client. We are terribly sorry for not following this post as we have been very busy developing the project, we are hard at work and for sure not a scam.

To give everyone an update:

1. Metaverse Launch- Metaverse was publicly launched 2 months ago. You can directly download the client at http://mvs.live/index_en.html and can start issuing your own assets and accepting, sending out ETP's.

2. We already have 3 decentralised applications in the pipeline, a Gold chain, Art chain and Content distribution.

3.We plan to have our identity module embedded into the protocol by July this year.

4. We will be issuing information about Metaverse itself, the ongoing projects and Digital identity whitepaper very soon.

To remind everyone about Metaverse, we recognize the importance of having digital identities (Avatars) embedded at the protocol level and have predicted well in advance that intermediaries (Oracles) are a necessary part of the Blockchain ecosystem. We believe that digital assets + digital identities + intermediaries = a web of Smart Properties.
Metaverse™ offers a platform unique for developers and business minded casual users alike. Exclusive to our platform is the ability, with a few clicks, to digitize assets, create identities and to recognize intermediaries.

We hope to keep serving the community! If you have any other questions and remarks, please do reach out.
Kind regards,
The Metaverse team
Activity: 434
April 18, 2017, 03:11:43 PM
Developers are not in a haste
Activity: 658
April 17, 2017, 04:39:23 AM
Another Chinese project, is this better than ANS? How much fund you have raised from ICO? What are the current exchanges?

I will pick Antshare over this, I think CHinese developers need to think global instead of coming out to ask for money and later withdrawal to their shell after the ICO, we need this on Western exchange
Activity: 422
April 17, 2017, 04:33:10 AM
I got answer finally. It looks like I will get my coins today.
move that crypto
April 16, 2017, 12:28:05 PM
so...we're fucked?
Pages:
Jump to: