Pages:
Author

Topic: METAVERSE CROWDSALE DISCUSSION - page 9. (Read 30459 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250
MoonDeFi
May 20, 2017, 07:49:53 PM
What news?
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
May 16, 2017, 07:23:39 AM
Promised in this place trade on european exchanges this month, I was supported by mail answered

??
What do you mean
-Hi. What's the news when the european exchanges are planned?

-guan.luo- It can be traded this month I think

Great to hear. Yes, they are going through the beta and bug testing Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 16, 2017, 06:40:05 AM
Promised in this place trade on european exchanges this month, I was supported by mail answered

??
What do you mean
-Hi. What's the news when the european exchanges are planned?

-guan.luo- It can be traded this month I think
May 16, 2017, 02:55:28 AM

??
What do you mean
Activity: 784
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 15, 2017, 09:12:29 PM
May 15, 2017, 07:34:11 AM
How do foreign users use szzc?China can now withdraw btc?

Foreign users are able to use it given they can read Chinese, but as said above, the English website is nearly ready and they have started testing it out!
China does not allow BTC withdrawals as yet, but there was an article that rumored it may allow exchanges to start BTC withdrawals in June. We will have to wait and see Smiley
Activity: 532
May 12, 2017, 05:26:54 AM
I withdraw ETH .. pending writes
#minexcoin.com
May 12, 2017, 01:47:17 AM
I've emailed three times with no response.  I'm starting to believe that this site is a scam unless I can get evidence otherwise.

I'm going to have to start warning others and raising the alarm

That is strange, the site has been on boarding customers and authenticating them. They have been busy and should get back to your email. Please do ping me here if they do not.
Thank you
Activity: 536
May 11, 2017, 10:09:21 PM
May 11, 2017, 07:52:27 PM
I've had a pending withdrawal on szcc now for two days.  Is anyone able to get coins out?
I have the same pending
#minexcoin.com
Activity: 722
May 10, 2017, 05:29:17 PM
I've emailed three times with no response.  I'm starting to believe that this site is a scam unless I can get evidence otherwise.

What do you want to ask by mail ?, write a question here in the branch can you here answer
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 09, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

May 08, 2017, 10:33:09 PM
I've had a pending withdrawal on szcc now for two days.  Is anyone able to get coins out?
how you did withdraw on szcc? address can not enter

You can email [email protected] and ask them regarding your withdrawal.
May 08, 2017, 07:41:10 AM
Price has risen 3 times to 4 yuan ... there is news?

The price is now 10RMB. Its listed on the HFT Digital Asset Exchange based in Shanghai, www.szzc.com, and the English site is coming very soon.

Great news, and its nice to be getting more regular communication about what's happening too.

In the wallet there is a 'deposit' feature with interest rates quoted, but it doesn't seem to work. Is that something that is going to be activated later?

That is very strange, since its working and already activated. What is the problem you are facing?

It always just says "the deposit failed"

Edit: Just been playing about a bit more and it seems very small amounts work - I got successful deposits for 1 and 10 etp, but then tried several times again for larger amounts and got the same fai

Hey sorry for the late response!
Could you please email [email protected] and cc in [email protected] with this problem.
They will get back to you as soon as possible.

Anyways it works for us here.

Thank you!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 06, 2017, 12:14:44 PM
I've had a pending withdrawal on szcc now for two days.  Is anyone able to get coins out?
May 04, 2017, 05:22:58 PM
Is there anyone who registered szzc.com exchanged? Can help with the buy/sale of ETP?
#minexcoin.com
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
May 04, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

The price is now 10RMB. Its listed on the HFT Digital Asset Exchange based in Shanghai, www.szzc.com, and the English site is coming very soon.

Great news, and its nice to be getting more regular communication about what's happening too.

In the wallet there is a 'deposit' feature with interest rates quoted, but it doesn't seem to work. Is that something that is going to be activated later?

That is very strange, since its working and already activated. What is the problem you are facing?

It always just says "the deposit failed"

Edit: Just been playing about a bit more and it seems very small amounts work - I got successful deposits for 1 and 10 etp, but then tried several times again for larger amounts and got the same fai
May 04, 2017, 07:32:50 AM

May 03, 2017, 11:40:42 AM
Is this project dead? not much going on..this is extremely competetive environment, things need to move fast here.

most probably dead. not even listed on coinmarketcap. i did check to see whether their value is considerable enough but nothing. where are they listed?
i never knew this ICO existed actually but I know I'm already here during its ICO phase. it didn't ring a bell maybe.

We are still here guys Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: