Pages:
Author

Topic: METAVERSE CROWDSALE DISCUSSION - page 2. (Read 30459 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
October 07, 2019, 12:52:09 AM
The DNA Community Bounty is still on going! Hurry up and learn how you can gain DNA points when you follow this link: https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/were-launching-the-dna-community-bounty-614d6affc2b9
October 03, 2019, 12:58:18 AM
The Dualchain operates using three different consensus algorithms – Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake and Delegated Proof-of-Stake - across the two chains. Attempting an attack on such a system would require infinitely greater complexity than an attack on any one consensus model.
October 02, 2019, 05:09:42 AM
As blockchain operations become more complex than simply transacting value, the call for industry-wide standardization to create crosschain compatibility for dApps became a major issue. Through the DNA chain solution, Metaverse has built a standard to crack the interoperability dilemma. Read on to find out how interoperability can drive dApps adoption: https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/interoperability-is-essential-for-dapps-to-thrive-fc3860d76a17

October 01, 2019, 12:36:29 AM
With Digital Identity, users can issue, transfer, collateralize, and secure digital assets without having to rely on wallet addresses.

September 30, 2019, 01:30:08 AM
The DNA chain is designed as a standard, to be deployed across other platforms when a dualchain solution is needed. This means that decentralized applications (DAPPs) can be used cross-platform, and can offer much needed standardization in the industry.

September 27, 2019, 01:27:45 AM
Once BaaS user is associated with others, the authentication, authorization and query functions within their digital identity will be activated so that tracking channels exist between BaaS users, thus providing transactions and ways to work together backed by credit endorsements.

September 26, 2019, 04:22:45 AM
With over 1,400 people in attendance in a span of 2 days, the 6th FinWise Global Summit in Macao has been a blast! This conference tackled the "Future of Decentralized Finance" through keynote presentations and panel discussions participated by fintech leaders around the world.

Our very own Metaverse Foundation CEO, Eric Gu explained DiFi and DeFi and summarized how Metaverse DNA will be at the cutting edge of Digital Finance. As Eric revealed the details about DNA, we are also glad to share the rough version of the DNA whitepaper here at the official website, mvsdna.com.

Read the full article to get a glimpse of what took place in the Summit: https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/finwise-macao-recap-eric-gu-reveals-metaverse-dna-details-a69c17cec73b

September 24, 2019, 10:11:32 PM
Kudos to Metaverse and TheBitcoinBay for taking home the Taxa Network Prize at ETHBoston Hackathon!
https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/metaverse-and-bitcoin-bay-take-home-taxa-network-prize-at-ethboston-21e1bd09b70f
September 17, 2019, 10:51:17 PM
We would like to invite the Metaverse community to join the DNA Community Bounty! Take advantage of the $5,000 DNA tokens we will be distributing as reward to our early supporters!

Learn how you can join today through this link: https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/were-launching-the-dna-community-bounty-614d6affc2b9

September 05, 2019, 10:58:27 PM
In Metaverse, identity ledger consists of pieces of records, which reflect the objective events that occurred in an identity provided that it should record the objective event as faithfully as possible and the recorded event should be the segment we focus on but not all of the event. #Metaverse #IdentityLedger #blockchain
September 04, 2019, 10:47:41 PM
Zero-knowledge proofs and homomorphic encryption play a vital role in allowing Avatars to retrieve information such as credit scores and validation results without revealing the contents of a message. #Metaverse #Avatars
September 03, 2019, 11:13:31 PM
The digital identities of individuals and businesses help Metaverse in providing BaaS services to enterprises as these generated data flows are fed back to digital identities, creating sustainable development and closing the ecological loop. #Metaverse #digitalidentities #BaaS
September 03, 2019, 05:26:27 AM
What's the matter? I can't access the whitpapers of the project as well as the website. It seems that the project is delayed for any reason?
I wanted to refer to it but couldn't, nor did I have a telegram channel. Can someone help me?

Hi tonyvo2017, you can check the Metaverse whitepaper in our website: https://mvs.org/ 
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 03, 2019, 12:31:49 AM
What's the matter? I can't access the whitpapers of the project as well as the website. It seems that the project is delayed for any reason?
I wanted to refer to it but couldn't, nor did I have a telegram channel. Can someone help me?
September 02, 2019, 11:56:01 PM
Dear Metaverse community members,

We have just published the new beta version of MyETPWallet (v0.8.0) on Play store (select Beta tester option) and browser (dev.myetpwallet.com to access the beta). The iOS version will be published soon.
The main changes are:
- decode and sign hex encoded raw transactions
- confirmation before transaction broadcast including details about the transaction in- and outputs
- lock MST when sending using the send to many function (incl. CSV import)
- decentralized authentication using the Bitident Protocol

Don't hesitate to test it and raise github issues or let us know if you find any problem! #Metaverse #MyETPWallet

September 01, 2019, 11:51:22 PM
Thanks to blockchain technology, Metaverse inherently has its own immutable ledger which solves the problem of double spending, penetrating beyond the realm of digital cash to all potential digital assets. #Metaverse #blockchain #digitalcash

August 30, 2019, 12:04:40 AM
Metaverse DNA will push the boundaries of scalability, security and decentralization, providing near-instant transactions and comprehensive security while remaining decentralized and community-driven. #Metaverse #Dualchain
August 28, 2019, 11:12:24 PM
To provide people with convenient asset digitization capabilities, Metaverse BaaS provides infrastructure services for any existing internet applications, services and even Internet of Things devices using digital identities as the main entry point. #MBaaS #assetdigitization
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
August 28, 2019, 08:12:14 AM
I have no idea what ETP basis chain is, and I have not been tracking Metaverse at all but I know that concerns have been posted about this gasbag Huang Bubang's involvement in public sacrifice rituals which is why his company "China Blockchain Association" has received bad media coverage lately. I will insist that a guy be fired or killed with a heavy girder until its too late. Otherwise he will do another stupid shit which could end up costing millions $ for his company.
August 28, 2019, 07:27:32 AM
Metaverse Spotlight: Bitident enables users to decentralize authentication with applications by using Metaverse #Avatars. Users can use one identity to authenticate multiple systems or create multiple identities for different purposes. Learn more at http://bitident.com

Pages:
Jump to: