Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins? - page 20. (Read 3667 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 24, 2019, 06:50:12 PM
Agree with you in here. And do you mine? Any particular equipment you are using? Or it is enough to use any?

Of course, not enough to choose any... Because only effective miners can make the mining itself profitable. Otherwise, it won't be so
Activity: 70
July 24, 2019, 06:49:02 PM
On many components, so I would say both. But of course, equipment is one of the most important aspects

Agree with you in here. And do you mine? Any particular equipment you are using? Or it is enough to use any?
July 24, 2019, 06:47:00 PM
Depends on what? The equipment? Or cost on electricity, for example?

On many components, so I would say both. But of course, equipment is one of the most important aspects
Activity: 70
July 24, 2019, 06:46:25 PM
In my opinion, today there are many methods, but one of the most interesting from my point of view, is mining. But of course, in here much depends

Depends on what? The equipment? Or cost on electricity, for example?
July 24, 2019, 06:45:37 PM
In my opinion, today there are many methods, but one of the most interesting from my point of view, is mining. But of course, in here much depends
copper member
Activity: 349
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 24, 2019, 06:20:20 PM
Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

To me trading is the best method to invest, I cam also invest few money in ICO but for holding can't increase your altcoins as the alts is just there in your wallet and no addition to it but with trade you have enough
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
July 24, 2019, 05:40:47 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

The best method to increase your altcoin holdings is by batch trading, monitor bitcoin movements and you sell your altcoins before the bear and buy back during the bear before the pump. Rinse and repeat this method severally and watch your portfolio  grow
Activity: 16
July 24, 2019, 02:07:24 PM
Be part of a project that you know is going someplace.

www.nyancash.com
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
July 24, 2019, 02:02:23 PM
I advice to deserve it....some money on trade coin.
And the other for holding the good prospect of coin.
I think trading would still be the best way to double or increase ones coins, because the more you trade successfully, the more you also acquire more coins, holding may give you more fiat but will never increase the number of your token, except maybe you were lucky to sell when the coin is high, and then buy again when it is deep, by doing so, you are also already increasing the number of your coin.

Trading is sure number one, but not many people know how to trade whether long or short, even the long term trade, what many investors do is just to withdraw the token into fiat and them make use of it without tying of buying the token back soon, by the time they decide to buy back, because they had spent the fiat already, they still end up buying little altcoins more which has not made the altcoins grow.
Activity: 55
July 24, 2019, 01:52:08 PM
Hodl is the best strategy imho, but the main thing here is not to miss all the project's news and updates. You can't just buy tokens and wait for the moon just because you are more likely to reach the bottom this way Smiley

yup. apart this, my personal strategy is to hodl until tokens burn. burning strategy the one of easiest way to make profit even with shitcoins, cause it has a positive effect on the price in most cases
last month i made almost 350% on TAN token, their strategy is to burn tokens monthly, the total amount is equal to 90% of the initial emission.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
July 24, 2019, 01:10:04 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

All of these are good, but Bounty hunting is free and rewarding although there is risk attached to it, like managers refusing to distribute tokens allocated for Bounty hunters, locking bounty hunters stakes until investors and team dumped theirs but for me is still the best to grow your altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
July 24, 2019, 01:07:10 PM
By holding, you can't grow your altcoins but the value will grow so it's already a crossed for me with the method. The best method would be trading and buying through your salary or spare.
These methods will certainly give you additional altcoins and you can grow your altcoins in quantity. But the most interesting thing, what are the altcoins you are going to purchase.
Now that's the hardest part, determining what coins to buy. We don't know which coins will increase in price and which coins will go down in price. Trading is not only a matter of buying and selling but also about strategy and ability to analyze. When we incorrectly analyze it, we will lose our altcoin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
July 24, 2019, 12:57:54 PM
My best option of improving my portfolio not just altcoins will be trading. Mehnnn, those traders who know their way around altcoins are making huge in the space notwithstanding the market conditions. I have tried out trading a few times and honestly was really impressed on the profit I made. Losses will surely emerge but managing it is the main deal in trading.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 24, 2019, 12:55:34 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

investing in a promising ico is more rewarding than others,  hodl is only more profitable in a bull season, as for trading,  it depends on how good you are in technical and fundamental analysis.
Activity: 107
July 24, 2019, 12:45:05 PM
Hodl is the best strategy imho, but the main thing here is not to miss all the project's news and updates. You can't just buy tokens and wait for the moon just because you are more likely to reach the bottom this way Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
July 24, 2019, 12:40:37 PM
In any case, the cryptocurrency will be quoted. Therefore, it is absolutely a win-win option - hold. In a short time you expected a repetition of the bullrun and I think that the coins will be useful in the future)
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 24, 2019, 12:37:42 PM
indeed there are many methods for generating profits from crypto, for example, the same as you say, namely investments in ico, trading, hold, and bounty campaigns. in my opinion the fastest method is trading, but trading requires a lot of experience, accuracy and time
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
July 24, 2019, 11:44:57 AM
Method:
- Buy at dips with more than 20 percent drops; then sell higher to get more btc in total compared to original btc.
- Wait for other dips to repeat those steps; then enrich your total btc.
- Buy altcoins back at later dips.
Repeatedly do this with patience, you will increase your altcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
July 24, 2019, 11:08:00 AM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

the best thing is to hodl it and learn when to sell it. Because you cannot profit if you do not sell. Also, you can do bounty and airdrops at the same time in your spare time in able to accumulate as many as you can for free.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
July 24, 2019, 10:59:25 AM
For me its holding the current assets for long term and if the project is very solid with consistent developments, with buying opportunities at lower price, we should accumulate more to get best out of it.
Pages:
Jump to: