Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins? - page 23. (Read 3664 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 22, 2019, 11:35:56 PM
I believe that the alts can be increased by different method which whoever haoldig it believe it works for him, I see btc as a major market driving coin and converting to it is more better when alts dump in other to buy back and have more token which I believe to be swapping method but can also have some permanent hold in case of future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 22, 2019, 08:42:57 PM
for now the method that I use is trying to do weekly trading and the rest I try my luck to buy ieo tokens and to buy tokens ieo is not always successful, sometimes I can get stuck buying tokens ieo, but the token does not have a large enough hype and results in the token not too developed even the price could drop
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
July 22, 2019, 07:57:31 PM
This depends on the period you want to hold for, personally trading looks more profiting but could be risky so you need to be cautious and not been too greedy and always apply a stop loss to avoid more % loss
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
July 22, 2019, 07:23:48 PM
Do you mean growing our investment & assets? Most of the time i do almost all of them. I hold some coins and tokens, i also do trading in a short-term, just aim to have atleast 1% - 10%. When the price of coin/token that i hold are decreasing, i always do averaging, buying on the lower price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
July 02, 2018, 07:01:47 PM
I use the two mentioned method above to grow my altcoins, I invest in ICO but i only invest in a very strong ICO, also I do trading but i am into day trading I do short term trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
July 02, 2018, 06:54:11 PM
If you know very well and can be sure of what you are investing in, i really care for investing my money in ICOs of nice project. It's the most kind way to me
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 06:50:50 PM
For me the method I use to grow my altcoin is my joining some good airdrops and some good bounties, I am not into trading and I have stop investing in ico since the bear market started, so i am into bounty currently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 02, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
Invest in ICOs, trade or participate in bounties to get diverse altcoins. Holding an alt don't increase your portfolio innumber of Alts you have. The two best ways is either you take part in different ICO or you participate in bounties or airdrops to have as much altcoins as you can. I do t advise airdrop though.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 02, 2018, 06:24:55 PM
Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

Of course the best method is to really buy more altcoins. But if your question is how to get much profit from it, then all the above you posted has that potential. As to what is the best methods no one can really tell you that because everything involves risk. Its how to manage that risk so that you will get to your goal.

* Others just prefer to hold and doesn't want to trade because they are not good at that.

* Others wanted to invest on ICO and wait for it to explode, but a lot of scammy ICO's right now so you have to do your homework and research.

* Others want to do trade because they have the experienced to back it up, but you don't want to be greedy because at the end of the day, you might lose everything. So it's really up to you pal, what's fits your goal.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 06:18:17 PM
Best method is to hold it and wait for increasing value. It gives you healthy profit. And good knowledge also.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
July 02, 2018, 06:12:53 PM
I think the fastest way is trading cause you can increase amount of your alts everyday by daytrading but it's not easy of course Smiley). Investing in ICO project is also a good way and also not a safe way but you can't earn everyday cause an ICO project often run for really long time so you need to wait for months after token of ICO project listed on exchange Smiley.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 06:06:01 PM
of course with ICo, but very risky, read WhitePaper, see the team vision, the project as a whole and do. if you have experience in trading then it would be better to be a trader.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

If you in invest in some ico out there you should investigate more of it because it may turn out to be scam, once you've invest in some legit ico, you will surely gain a profit in it.

If you're afraid to invest in ico then watch out for it yo be listed in any exchange then buy from those weak hands who were dumping their best bounty coins in very first week of the exchange. Once that dump's over, then the price will go up for as long as that coin is very promising.

Just hodl to it for about a year or two and you'll be surprise to see its value increases more than its ico price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
July 02, 2018, 05:51:09 PM
You have posted the main methods yourself but now a days staking and masternodes are also in, personally i do not like or recommend that method because you need to invest big amounts and then some technical procedure as well, i think in crypto world we should remain as liquid as possible and should not be bound or fixed for a long time by anything.
Activity: 126
July 02, 2018, 05:49:07 PM
Go with a strategic trade on your own.Study the market very carefully and sell your coin when prices are above prices you used in investing. When you come a cross coins which you think are very good, don't waste too much time, buy them quickly and keep them.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
To your question about which is better. I remember the plot of the movie "Red Kalina". When the main character is sitting in the restaurant. Testament of the waiter and tells him money lashka plait. "That's the same for you. Before you spend and invest. First you need to gain experience, knowledge, otherwise you can lose everything. I consider it necessary to choose one or two strategies for myself. analysis takes a long time.
Activity: 13
July 02, 2018, 05:25:04 PM
I am personnaly not a trader, so what I did found was the Trade.io Liquidity Pool. What is it?

The liquidity pool by trade.io is a revolutionary reward system created by Trade.io to reward it active community members. it is by far the largest reward system in the trading industry. All Community members who join the liquidity pool are guaranteed of an interest each day which is being paid directly into their account. The interest may come in various cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and a host of other altcoins which will be generated as a result of the amount of liquidity turnover.
Community members may withdraw their TIOs at anytime from the liquidity pool without any restrictions to the amount to be withdrawn or time. All you need to join is to have a minimum of 2500tios in your account balance and then you can just click join to enter the liquidity pool and exit when ever you get rich. Its actually the best time now to buy Tios as it is still under $0.5 so you can get your 2500 required tios for just $1000 because a delay may cause you to pay a price 50 times more by the end of the year.

So this is basicly Buy and HODL, with the possibility to trade since Trade.io launching its new trading plateform.

Check it out: https://trade.io/
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 07:25:28 PM
Learn how to scalp a coin so that your altcoins will grow,without adding some investment.I have been scalping altcoins and my average daily gain is 9-14% which makes me an average trader,because i knew someone that could make 100% everyday thru mariginal trading you should be learning how to trade with technical analysis to improve your trades.
Hes a newbie dude,even those experience trader cannot easily do the trading type you are suggesting to,scalping is one of the hardest trading type that you can do,scalping needs to trade between 1min- 5min charts and you could easily lose if you dont have much experience in trading.By the way i am a scalper too and i earn only 6-8% daily and it depends in the market situation,i like scalpers because we can easily adopt to bearish market and we can still gain with these crashes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
March 09, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
You can do day trading, and increase your holdings, many people do that but it has some risk, you might lose some, but if you know your way then it might be very profitable. Always buy low and sell high, if you can maintain that, then easily you can increase your holding.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 09, 2018, 06:46:13 PM
One way to get rich quick is to invest in an ICO. But this field is extremely risky. Many were rich in just three months, when the ICO and the tokens ended. But let's take a look at your strengths, so that you can choose the best way in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: