Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Altcoins? - page 24. (Read 3664 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 09, 2018, 06:42:30 PM
Hi! Everyone

What do you think is best methods to increase your Altcoin.

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

I like to grow my coins by investing in the altcoins that have  a large chance of multiplying their price. I can make money when achieve a price around there. I could make money through trading when the coin just gets on an exchange.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
March 09, 2018, 06:41:00 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

There are several methods to increase your Altcoins.It depends if you want to invest something out from your pocket or work for altcoins(because you also have this opportunity right now).I see that you are a newbie, gradually raise your account, participating in discussion and the chances will come to you.Don't start to trade if you don't have any experience.If you want to invest I suggest to search some ICO that may have the power to change your life or add something to it, read the WhitePaper, check the team vision, the project as a whole and go for it.Also you can do bounty campaigns, airdrop.Good luck !
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:38:56 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?

You've listed already what I thought. Investing in ICO is good in altcoin, it can make you profitable once the ICO is successful but of course, try to look at the ICO which can be a successful one. Trading altcoins is good also specially, if the altcoins you've bought are in its lowest price then pump it soon. For sure, you can be also gain a lot of money.
There are specific method when we will invest in altcoin but be sure that we must first know the token that we will put our capital in order for us not to regret when it is totally dump.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
March 09, 2018, 06:37:36 PM
Learn how to scalp a coin so that your altcoins will grow,without adding some investment.I have been scalping altcoins and my average daily gain is 9-14% which makes me an average trader,because i knew someone that could make 100% everyday thru mariginal trading you should be learning how to trade with technical analysis to improve your trades.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
March 09, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
The best way for you depends on your own ability to be frank. Some are good at trading, some really suck at it. For me, I invest in POS coins/tokens and hodl. I'm not really good at day trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
March 09, 2018, 06:37:00 PM
I think the best way to increase your altcoins is to trade. It seems to me that this is the fastest and easiest way, of course, if you know how to trade. You can also just hodl them but this way doesn't always give you profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 06:32:17 PM
TO grow your altcoin Needs preparation and wisdom
In selection and decision
But the best is to hodl
When you are buying; buy coins that are growing
Don’t buy a coin that has mooned; you could end up with losses

Invest more randomly and selectively
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
The above listed methods are still good in growing one's altcoins, but i will like to explain some of those points.
Investments is like a circular - one who buys an ICO has just invested, another who trades, has also invested and if you decide to hold, it is another form of investment. You just have to be wise on whatever decision you decide to make. Just learn to hold the good one and those with high prospects. Also buy ICOs with care. Make all the necessary findings before buying any.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
Hi! Everyone

Invest in ICO?
Trading?
Hold?
Others?
Pages:
Jump to: