Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 101. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
December 16, 2015, 03:48:25 AM
Can you get back your bitcoins if someone doesn't pay back on BTCJam or they are gone forever?
NO you can't get anything
BTCJam only third party like bitcointalk.org

i think bitcointalk LOAN with collateral is better and safer than BTJam

I saw that members use forum account as collatoral. Does this mean the loanee gives the lender the log in password?
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
December 16, 2015, 03:17:33 AM
Can you get back your bitcoins if someone doesn't pay back on BTCJam or they are gone forever?
NO you can't get anything
BTCJam only third party like bitcointalk.org

i think bitcointalk LOAN with collateral is better and safer than BTJam
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 16, 2015, 03:09:39 AM

There are gone forever. That s the biggest weakness of online lending services, if a borrower decides to scam, you cant do shit about it.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 16, 2015, 01:29:39 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 01:27:02 AM
Lending it out on BTCjam? But i dont know how legit it is.

BTCjam also caught my attention before when I am looking for good ways to grow my bitcoin but I was hesitant to try it out due to some negative reviews I saw on different forums and blogs. I also heard a lot of users being ripped off on the said site. Better avoid them, I'd rather lend my coins here on bitcointalk.

Yeah, that is why i probably wont try it. Cant really risk it all for a 10% return.

I'd rather risk my coins on a ponzi with much higher return than that on BTCjam IMO Cheesy I do not suggest nor recommend ponzies though. Its just that I am more comfortable investing on HYIP and ponzies than on lending sites out there. But lending here on bitcointalk will be the best over those I've mentioned.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 16, 2015, 01:00:50 AM
Try make faucet site hosting + domain you can get free in google
advertiser bitmedia. perday i can get 0.002 btc

Can you message me how to do this? I would like to earn something like that. even if it is not that large it is stil earnings. And i would  love to earn even in small terms.

bitmedia seems down...
This is the big problem if you invest...pay your members and...suddently you have "zero" income...

I dont understand I dont even one idea how to make a faucet. I am just a faucet user. Or even those referrals. I dont think bitcointalk allows referral links here right? So where will you post it?

You need of course a minimum knowleges in "webmastering"
I have tried free hosting...
it is not so good for faucets...
if you have to much visitors...you are blocked....for a little moment with "messages"
But it is great for learning...I have started with "free" 20 years ago...

Webmastering?  Sad  Huh I guess I am really not for it. I just know how to use it but with those web design and web creations I suck I can even fix my cpu but never a web.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
December 15, 2015, 11:43:18 PM

Can you message me how to do this? I would like to earn something like that. even if it is not that large it is stil earnings. And i would  love to earn even in small terms.

bitmedia seems down...
This is the big problem if you invest...pay your members and...suddently you have "zero" income...

I dont understand I dont even one idea how to make a faucet. I am just a faucet user. Or even those referrals. I dont think bitcointalk allows referral links here right? So where will you post it?

You need some programming skills to make a faucet but it will easier nowadays because of the free faucet script available online, all you need were just hosting and domain then you are good to go. I believe there's a guide somewhere in this forum regarding to building faucets, I'm just lazy to dig it Cheesy

And about referrals, there are a lot of crypto related forums where you can post referral link since bitcointalk doesn't allow ref links here(you can post but it will be only removed by mods once reported). Also social media sites were good places to spread your ref link. But making a rotator will be the best IMO.

Yes making a faucet nowadays is easy as J,K,L . There are free scripts out there and like you said, one needs own domain and hosting as free hosting sucks.

Honestly nowadays building own faucet is not profitable as there are lots of faucets pop upping anywhere with great rewards. If one is really serious he must put a quite average amount as initial investment in order to make income.

Much better if you will just make your own rotator with some good paying faucets out there rather than to build a new one. There are free fauct rotator maker out there and one can test it s a trial.

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
December 15, 2015, 02:48:16 PM

BTCjam also caught my attention before when I am looking for good ways to grow my bitcoin but I was hesitant to try it out due to some negative reviews I saw on different forums and blogs. I also heard a lot of users being ripped off on the said site. Better avoid them, I'd rather lend my coins here on bitcointalk.

Yeah, that is why i probably wont try it. Cant really risk it all for a 10% return.
December 15, 2015, 09:48:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 15, 2015, 09:35:23 AM

Well according with my research some got lucky with BTCjam but others their are certain people who got scam by the ponzi scheme in my opinion just don't try it if your not a hundred percent sure about a site that needs investment so be very careful in joining
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 15, 2015, 09:33:30 AM
If you'd ask me 1 year ago i would have said use cloud mining + invest in altcoins.

Now i would not say that anymore, however if you check the top group of altcoins you might still find some opportunities.

Ex: altcoin faucets giveaway more , turn it back to BTCBTC and your are done
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
December 15, 2015, 09:25:49 AM
December 15, 2015, 07:59:36 AM

bitmedia seems down...

You need some programming skills to make a faucet but it will easier nowadays because of the free faucet script available online, all you need were just hosting and domain then you are good to go. I believe there's a guide somewhere in this forum regarding to building faucets, I'm just lazy to dig it Cheesy

And about referrals, there are a lot of crypto related forums where you can post referral link since bitcointalk doesn't allow ref links here(you can post but it will be only removed by mods once reported). Also social media sites were good places to spread your ref link. But making a rotator will be the best IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 15, 2015, 06:28:11 AM

bitmedia seems down...

You need of course a minimum knowleges in "webmastering"
I have tried free hosting...
it is not so good for faucets...
if you have to much visitors...you are blocked....for a little moment with "messages"
But it is great for learning...I have started with "free" 20 years ago...
legendary
December 15, 2015, 05:38:06 AM

bitmedia seems down...

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 15, 2015, 05:28:21 AM

bitmedia seems down...
legendary
December 15, 2015, 05:23:15 AM

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 15, 2015, 05:10:28 AM

That is a large profit but how much will you invest with this?
Activity: 742
December 14, 2015, 08:09:45 PM

Most of the free hosting services don't support the high traffic and make their ads in your website without your permission, it's preferred to use the paid hosting services when creating business sites like faucets for example
Activity: 658
December 14, 2015, 07:16:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: