Pages:
Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 100. (Read 453531 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 17, 2015, 05:01:40 AM
You can increase them by lending on to some trusted people cause if you have a large amount of coins then you could get a lot of coins from interest, however holding your coins for some long time is also a way to increase your assets or investments worth and way less risky.

Yes although lending is risky. Trusted people are really hard to find here. There are many people who wants to lend their bitcoins just like my friends. But trust is always the issue.
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
December 17, 2015, 04:59:26 AM
You can increase them by lending on to some trusted people cause if you have a large amount of coins then you could get a lot of coins from interest, however holding your coins for some long time is also a way to increase your assets or investments worth and way less risky.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 17, 2015, 04:45:30 AM
Is there a trading bot system? I cannot afford to stay on the screen 24/7

I dont think there is a robot like that. You will need many things to do that. You will just have to rely with those times that you are on the front of the computer. I hope you will get lucky when it rise and you are there.

A robot that can trade, I know why you want it. First thing in my mind is how save will it be if you do a robot that it can trade.
If there is and is save to use that maybe I will do that. For now I like just doing my self don't trust that much with the internet.
Activity: 546
December 17, 2015, 04:42:54 AM
How does one start their own escrow service?  For a while now, I've really been interested in starting an escrow service for others, be it for a small profit or an increase in trust.

I've got multiple sources from different websites & users that could verify me as trustworthy, but I just don't know how to get my name out there (this wouldn't be the name I'd use - I have an older account with the same login I use everywhere else)

Thanks in advance for any help Smiley

First of all , you should have already established a reputation to start an escrow service (preferably as a trader on the marketplace). That's why as you can see, reputable escrow do have a lot of green trusts on their profile. Also the rank of the account matters as most(i think all) of the escrows right now were hero members and legendaries. For now, I think anyone will trust you to act as an escrow with your current reputation.
legendary
December 17, 2015, 02:01:11 AM

I dont think there is a robot like that. You will need many things to do that. You will just have to rely with those times that you are on the front of the computer. I hope you will get lucky when it rise and you are there.
Activity: 266
December 16, 2015, 10:47:29 PM
Activity: 364
December 16, 2015, 10:06:57 PM
I do basic trading, it increases my BTC around 10% for only 2 weeks.  Grin

nice and perfect method Smiley
what you trade in? altcoin or bitcoin ?

Im trade at bitcoin and get profit 300-500k satosi/day (if im luck i can get 0.01)
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
December 16, 2015, 03:07:48 PM
How does one start their own escrow service?  For a while now, I've really been interested in starting an escrow service for others, be it for a small profit or an increase in trust.

I've got multiple sources from different websites & users that could verify me as trustworthy, but I just don't know how to get my name out there (this wouldn't be the name I'd use - I have an older account with the same login I use everywhere else)

Thanks in advance for any help Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 16, 2015, 01:30:20 PM

I know that programming is very profitable, but I'm still not pretty good at it. I only know the basic stuff like input, output and a little bit of arrays. Do you know how to become skillful at this task? I would like someone to guide me... Smiley

I know a little tweaks in programming language but not that much, but I know someone who is capable hehe our programmer here in the office and his using bitcoin too, and I think he's got a plan in creating sites that can further increase his bitcoin but It still just a plan and I'm still waiting for that project to be fulfilled. Grin 

Wow lucky for you for having a programmer by your side. I on the other side got nothing and just rely on my brain if it can fulfill my destiny. The internet will be the only one who will teach me. But I know it wont be that much help.

i know a lot programmers who are self taught from free resources on the internet. if you're wiling to try, anything is possivle
legendary
December 16, 2015, 12:23:00 PM

I know that programming is very profitable, but I'm still not pretty good at it. I only know the basic stuff like input, output and a little bit of arrays. Do you know how to become skillful at this task? I would like someone to guide me... Smiley

I know a little tweaks in programming language but not that much, but I know someone who is capable hehe our programmer here in the office and his using bitcoin too, and I think he's got a plan in creating sites that can further increase his bitcoin but It still just a plan and I'm still waiting for that project to be fulfilled. Grin 

Wow lucky for you for having a programmer by your side. I on the other side got nothing and just rely on my brain if it can fulfill my destiny. The internet will be the only one who will teach me. But I know it wont be that much help.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 16, 2015, 08:36:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 16, 2015, 08:31:30 AM
The best way is to start some services; like loan lending or even a web based service.This way you are guaranteed income for a longer period of time.
Since i can't develop i try to participate in contents/faucets and re-invest my coins into some cloud mining/mining operations.

That's a great idea, but like you said you will need considerably large amount of knowledge with programming, and you will need funds to maintain your personal site but you can always count on faucets and other services like campaign and saves up funds for your future project.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
December 16, 2015, 08:28:54 AM
I do basic trading, it increases my BTC around 10% for only 2 weeks.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
December 16, 2015, 08:17:28 AM
The best way is to start some services; like loan lending or even a web based service.This way you are guaranteed income for a longer period of time.
Since i can't develop i try to participate in contents/faucets and re-invest my coins into some cloud mining/mining operations.

That's a great idea, but like you said you will need considerably large amount of knowledge with programming, and you will need funds to maintain your personal site but you can always count on faucets and other services like campaign and saves up funds for your future project.
December 16, 2015, 06:09:49 AM
Can you get back your bitcoins if someone doesn't pay back on BTCJam or they are gone forever?
NO you can't get anything
BTCJam only third party like bitcointalk.org

i think bitcointalk LOAN with collateral is better and safer than BTJam

I saw that members use forum account as collatoral. Does this mean the loanee gives the lender the log in password?
Of course Cheesy The lender should secure the collateral first before sending the loan. Alternatively , the loanee can also give the account credentials to a reputable escrow if he can't trust the lender.

What is stopping loanee from doing a password reset through email?

As I said, the lender/escrow should secure the account first before sending the loan so lender/escrow should change also the email as well. On that note , loanee can't reset the password through email.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 16, 2015, 06:02:03 AM
Can you get back your bitcoins if someone doesn't pay back on BTCJam or they are gone forever?

I saw that members use forum account as collatoral. Does this mean the loanee gives the lender the log in password?

Yes as soon as the escrow fixed all the deals. Both party will give first the loaner's request and collateral accepts by the lender.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2015, 05:54:08 AM
Hi! Cheesy

I recently created a thread asking for the best methods of gaining free Bitcoin.

Most popular results:
  • Signature Campaign (High Paying)
  • Faucets (Low Paying)
  • Trading (Variable)

Now, I'm asking a different question.
What are your best methods of growing Bitcoin.

Only refer to safe investments!

Thanks

Recently I am investing in three opportunities. According to me The first is safe (for the meaning which might have this word about the online opportunities). Has 5 years online and 9 years of development. Always correct with everything. More than 4 million us dollar invested and more than 6 million us dollar withdrawals. More than 52 000 investors. Hundred or representants in to many countries. A sea of data in the website which give every kind of needed data about their activity.

The second one is with medium risk as for me. It is correct with everything, has a very professional site but has only one month life. Only this last data make me to classify it with medium risk. Because there is not any other kind that make me think that this opportunity can be risky.

The third one is considered by me as an investment with high risk. I am investing in a new crypto only guessing (from several signs I have noted and supposed) that the price of this crypto (actually very low) will go better. Hope much better but even better it will be enough.
Activity: 406
December 16, 2015, 05:50:54 AM
Activity: 266
December 16, 2015, 05:49:59 AM

Of course Cheesy The lender should secure the collateral first before sending the loan. Alternatively , the loanee can also give the account credentials to a reputable escrow if he can't trust the lender.

What is stopping loanee from doing a password reset through email?
December 16, 2015, 05:44:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: