Author

Topic: Methods of growing your Bitcoin? - page 107. (Read 453531 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 10, 2015, 10:16:32 AM
altcoin investments is too much risky, they lose value in a short period of time, take diamond it was at 200k satoshi not a long time ago not under 80k satoshi

they look more and mroe like bank bonds, those that are utterly unsecure, and with huge variance

It is also risky, as and invest in antiques with expensive objects of art?  Cheesy

I think investing in Bitcoin at present for this price is much more dangerous.
Investing in rare coins with a small number of coins in the system is less risky than investing in shares that prints any governmental organization.

i can't see how bitcoin is more unsecure than any altcoin, every alt aside from litecoin, that was in top 10, it's now in the trash can forgotten

the other that are holding still strong are doge and peercoin, the remaining have lost a big portion of their value, and most likely they will not recover

on the other hand bitcoin is recovering nicely, i believe that when bitcoin will be adopted more the other alt will all die in no time
how could  altcoins die? Many altcoins have good user base, active developer teams, abundant useful features like NXT, BTS, ETH Ripple etc! They are all priced in Bitcoin! The price movement  correlates with Bitcoin! Bitcoin price is up, atcooin will drop down! Like Dollar and gold! I don't think you points make any sense! Probably some shit altcoins will not survive.

Believe me that coins you stated will become shitcoins too and eventually will die. No offense. All altcoins made after Bitcoin are just to make many purposes (focus) and not really to involve it in the market in the future.

Not all the alt coins were created with no purpose. There are some alt coins with new innovations which will exist along with bitcoin in our financial world. Because crypto-world have enough room for many crypto-currencies to co-exist and to serve different purposes.

I actually agree, altcoins that offer something on top of bitcoin will probably survive. In the world there are many currencies existing, there won't be any problem having altcoins surviving side by side.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 10, 2015, 10:06:12 AM
altcoin investments is too much risky, they lose value in a short period of time, take diamond it was at 200k satoshi not a long time ago not under 80k satoshi

they look more and mroe like bank bonds, those that are utterly unsecure, and with huge variance

It is also risky, as and invest in antiques with expensive objects of art?  Cheesy

Investing in rare coins with a small number of coins in the system is less risky than investing in shares that prints any governmental organization.

i can't see how bitcoin is more unsecure than any altcoin, every alt aside from litecoin, that was in top 10, it's now in the trash can forgotten

the other that are holding still strong are doge and peercoin, the remaining have lost a big portion of their value, and most likely they will not recover

on the other hand bitcoin is recovering nicely, i believe that when bitcoin will be adopted more the other alt will all die in no time
how could  altcoins die? Many altcoins have good user base, active developer teams, abundant useful features like NXT, BTS, ETH Ripple etc! They are all priced in Bitcoin! The price movement  correlates with Bitcoin! Bitcoin price is up, atcooin will drop down! Like Dollar and gold! I don't think you points make any sense! Probably some shit altcoins will not survive.

Believe me that coins you stated will become shitcoins too and eventually will die. No offense. All altcoins made after Bitcoin are just to make many purposes (focus) and not really to involve it in the market in the future.

Not all the alt coins were created with no purpose. There are some alt coins with new innovations which will exist along with bitcoin in our financial world. Because crypto-world have enough room for many crypto-currencies to co-exist and to serve different purposes.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
December 10, 2015, 09:05:37 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
December 10, 2015, 09:02:47 AM

It surely does seem that they are slowly dying at the moment. Also you say that they have a good user base, they do have people that support them but I this is not a big number at all. And from the communities I was involved with, NXT and Bitshares, I can tell you that many people have left these communities.

I don't think that altcoins will die, but I am not so optimistic about their future as I was when I first got involved with crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
December 10, 2015, 08:48:44 AM

In the world there are many different currencies. among them there are strengths and weaknesses.
There is little known and popular currencies in the world market.
The same will happen with alt coins, but after a rigorous selection.
Garbage coin just die. I do not think that Bitcoin to be a most popular crypto currency in a few years.
Already, the problem starts with the Bitcoin transactions (they are too slow and their number is limited - only 7 transactions per second)
So do not blindly believe in the only single btc  Cool
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 10, 2015, 08:45:58 AM
For now I'm just doing satoshi and working hard to get to that 1 bitcoin.
I'm also holding off on buying bitcoin. I might buy it when it goes back down to around $350
I'm not sure if this will happen, only time will tell.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 10, 2015, 08:40:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 10, 2015, 08:28:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 10, 2015, 08:26:49 AM
Well, DMD Diamond has never dissapointed me so far and it has brought me nothing but profits. That being sad, yes, I am a long time holder and supporter.
However, why would I hold it and stake it in case it s not profitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
ドラゴンスピ
December 10, 2015, 08:07:36 AM

you must know when you buy (invest) and when you sell
some month ago we know crave price very high and reach more than 500.000 satosi/1crave  and now only 1000-2000satosi
before crave release masternodes price of crave very low only 10-15k satosi and im buying at 20.000 satosi  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
December 10, 2015, 07:52:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 10, 2015, 07:32:15 AM

they look more and more like bank bonds, those that are utterly unsecure, and with huge variance
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 10, 2015, 05:59:30 AM

There is a very interesting asset available which might interest some of you. Pls take a look:

Here is the link:

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 10, 2015, 05:12:25 AM
Do you think guys the price will go past $500 this Christmas and is it now the right time to buy?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 05:05:58 AM
Buy 1 btc now on Poloniex. Buy cryptocurrency in Margin Trading section. Watch money grow. Ha
Why do you recommend to buy bitcoin in poloniex?  there is an excess or profit sooner buy on there ?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 10, 2015, 04:55:56 AM
Buy 1 btc now on Poloniex. Buy cryptocurrency in Margin Trading section. Watch money grow. Ha

Go buy now so you can help the volume increase in pump rate that will help build resistance and support in today's price lol. I bought 2btc at 380. Going long.

You got it at the right price. Now it grows and grows. I hope I have that kind of money to buy bitcoin too. I am seeing more of it that it is still going up

Still less profit that's why I decide to go long. The price is about playing in 410+ above. Need at least $50 margin to feel the profit lol.

That is dollar my friend. every dollar counts for somebody out there. I sold mine at 394 I need bitcoin to fall for a second to buy again. Wrong time of trading I guess  I need more practice.

Yes agree with you but this is my usual way 'always'. If it's doesnt reach my target its fine. My execution button are just there ready for pressing. Much better to have small profit than chasing and minimizing the loss.

Anyways why regret that you sold yours at 394? In what price did you buy? Like you said every dollar counts. If you make profit out of selling those then its just fine then wait again for the price dip. Smiley

That is why I said to myself like "I panic and sold it at the wrong price" Well we dont know that it will go up but I guess I will just earn more so I can make profit from that. I think it will still go up. It will be better if I make it fast to earn.

Hmm I see no wrong move did by you since you gain profit. Or you want to go long supposedly like me instead? lol.

Well anyways, yes accumulate coins in any way to take advantage of the price during pump.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 10, 2015, 04:33:20 AM

Go buy now so you can help the volume increase in pump rate that will help build resistance and support in today's price lol. I bought 2btc at 380. Going long.

You got it at the right price. Now it grows and grows. I hope I have that kind of money to buy bitcoin too. I am seeing more of it that it is still going up

Still less profit that's why I decide to go long. The price is about playing in 410+ above. Need at least $50 margin to feel the profit lol.

That is dollar my friend. every dollar counts for somebody out there. I sold mine at 394 I need bitcoin to fall for a second to buy again. Wrong time of trading I guess  I need more practice.

Yes agree with you but this is my usual way 'always'. If it's doesnt reach my target its fine. My execution button are just there ready for pressing. Much better to have small profit than chasing and minimizing the loss.

Anyways why regret that you sold yours at 394? In what price did you buy? Like you said every dollar counts. If you make profit out of selling those then its just fine then wait again for the price dip. Smiley

That is why I said to myself like "I panic and sold it at the wrong price" Well we dont know that it will go up but I guess I will just earn more so I can make profit from that. I think it will still go up. It will be better if I make it fast to earn.
legendary
December 10, 2015, 02:30:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 10, 2015, 02:22:20 AM

legendary
December 10, 2015, 02:09:10 AM

Jump to: